ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 240
« First < 182425262728 293031323878128 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:57 AM 01-22-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I know this goes back to Andy, but WTF was Albert Wilson thinking when he caught the ball at the 4 yard line and stayed in bounds with 2:54 left?

Yes that's on Andy, but I think more of it is on Wilson. It's the 2 min drill. Ever since high school you should know that you get out of bounds in that situation.

Just an awful fuck up there
Huh? He almost scored and got it inches away. It isn't guaranteed you are going to score running out at the five. Not his fault Smith and Reid looked like the baby failing trying to kick the football gif. If he ran out every one here would have called him a moron.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:02 AM 01-22-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
The entire thing makes me want to put an ice pack on my forehead.
The fact that people are still beating this dead horse makes Bob Dole want to put an ice pack on Bob Dole's forehead.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:07 AM 01-22-2016
Bust out the Dole Hammer!
[Reply]
Smed1065 12:51 PM 01-22-2016
The AFC Coach of the Year, Andy Reid, made history with the Kansas City Chiefs by becoming the first coach in NFL history to bounce back from a 1-5 start to end the season on a 10-game winning streak and qualify for the playoffs. After starting the season with a win over the Houston Texans, the Chiefs not only stumbled in their next five games but also experienced the loss of star running back Jamaal Charles to an ACL injury. Behind strong leadership, Reid rallied the team to win their next 10 games—the longest winning streak in franchise history—and earn a spot in the AFC playoffs. Reid and the Chiefs extended the amazing streak to 11 games with a shutout victory over the Texans in the Wild Card game, the franchises’ first playoff win in 22 years.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:05 PM 01-22-2016
Originally Posted by Smed1065:
The AFC Coach of the Year, Andy Reid, made history with the Kansas City Chiefs by becoming the first coach in NFL history to bounce back from a 1-5 start to end the season on a 10-game winning streak and qualify for the playoffs. After starting the season with a win over the Houston Texans, the Chiefs not only stumbled in their next five games but also experienced the loss of star running back Jamaal Charles to an ACL injury. Behind strong leadership, Reid rallied the team to win their next 10 games—the longest winning streak in franchise history—and earn a spot in the AFC playoffs. Reid and the Chiefs extended the amazing streak to 11 games with a shutout victory over the Texans in the Wild Card game, the franchises’ first playoff win in 22 years.
That is amazing, and well worth a tip of the cap, national recognition, and a firm pat on the back too. But with how he handled/lead the management of that potential 12th win in that winning streak, and the in-game handling of at least a couple of the losses before the streak started, can't be ignored either.

So he should celebrate this recognition, as should the team, but there's some fixing to do, and I hope the moves we've seen this last week result in those changes actually happening. IOW, in-game decisions don't wait on him to over-think things, or anybody else he's supposedly handed the wheel to for that matter. If the changes are genuine I'll be very happy and hopeful for next year.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:34 PM 01-22-2016
Originally Posted by Smed1065:
The Todd Haley won the same award in 2010.

See what I'm getting at??
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:58 PM 09-11-2016
Ah, a good time to bump this one...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:11 PM 09-11-2016
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Ah, a good time to bump this one...
Rep applied. Andy sure missed having his guys NFL-ready this year. Too much rest, relaxation, befriending the players, and eating BBQ.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:24 PM 09-11-2016
The right 53?
[Reply]
bdj23 01:28 PM 09-11-2016
I'm gonna go ahead and agree with this.

We'll never win a Super bowl with this fat bastard as our coach.
[Reply]
TimBone 02:41 PM 09-11-2016
Pardon me, but it appears we've rid ourselves of the idiot that is rabblerouser. Can we please not bump any of his threads.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:22 PM 09-11-2016
Biggest comeback in franchise history after winning our first playoff game since 93. 12-1 run in the last 13 games.

I would hold off on this bud. He's got some flaws though. That's for sure
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:01 PM 09-25-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Biggest comeback in franchise history after winning our first playoff game since 93. 12-1 run in the last 13 games.

I would hold off on this bud. He's got some flaws though. That's for sure
Blah blah blah, one week later we can't score a single TD against Houston...

But NE's 3rd stringer beats em 27-0 the next week.

Yeah, ok guy.

Let's go Chiefs.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:03 PM 09-25-2016
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
The right 53?
DAT is part of 'the right 53'?

Originally Posted by BDj23:
I'm gonna go ahead and agree with this.

We'll never win a Super bowl with this fat bastard as our coach.
Never.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:04 PM 09-25-2016
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
DAT is part of 'the right 53'?

Sitting on the bench.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 28 of 240
« First < 182425262728 293031323878128 > Last »
Up