ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 25
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I have NEVER seen this much crying in my lifetime
staylor26 06:34 PM 01-31-2023
It doesn't matter whether it's Bengals fans, the media, other NFL fans, etc. the crying over the Chiefs/Bengals game is like nothing I've ever seen before.

There wasn't some super obvious bad call/non-call either like the Saints/Rams that one year.

Is it because it's the Chiefs? Are we really in everybody's heads to the point that they're losing their fucking minds?

What an absolute joke.
[Reply]
Stewie 08:31 AM 02-02-2023
Doug Gottlieb must have lost a bundle betting on the Bengals. He's still posting irrelevant screen shots 4 days later. Not really surprised since he's an insufferable tool.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:36 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
They didn't care when we never got the ball in ot against the pats, nor did they care that Jones got a roughing penalty for touching tommy boys shoulder. That's why this fake outrage is falling on deaf ears with me and most chiefs fans
The OT one in my opinion was the worst. Not because they lost because Mahomes didn’t get the ball back. At the time those were the rules so it is what it is. KC tried after the season to get it changed and it was shot down. It was only when KC benefited from the rule that it was suddenly a problem that needed fixing.

I still do not believe games are rigged, but I do think refs have favorite teams (such as the ref who named her son after Brady) and that might impact things a little. Plus not all refs are good and it shows. To imply rigging it means that every ref was in on it and they illegally threw the game which I have a hard time believing. It honestly is more noticeable when one team loses. The Bengals lost so all they can do is complain and search for missed calls, no different than many here would have done had KC lost. Expect the same thing after the SB.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:37 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
They didn't care when we never got the ball in ot against the pats, nor did they care that Jones got a roughing penalty for touching tommy boys shoulder. That's why this fake outrage is falling on deaf ears with me and most chiefs fans
You haven't even scratched the surface on the games we got jobbed by refs. Titans playoff game, Bengals road game 2 years ago, TB SB was the worst. Pats playoff game took away the winning int and a td on Edleman's muffed punt not to mention the Hogan catch that hit the ground would have forced a punt in OT.

Bengals fans can suck KC's ass.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:16 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I've come to the conclusion that Bengals fans are straight-up reeruned and the media is following suit.
They're completely delusional and simply cannot accept reality. They're STILL talking rigged all over Chiefs social media.

EVERYBODY just assumed the Bengals were going to win. When they didn't, they simply can't reconcile that with their own reality.

It's kind of sad. They don't even realize the irony and hypocrisy in all of it.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 09:37 AM 02-02-2023
I would put together a montage for the Cincy fans to show them what real game changing bad officiating looks like but, F*** 'em
[Reply]
PHOG 10:08 AM 02-02-2023

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:14 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Are you saying that Bengals fans have Shaken Baby Syndrome? :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:23 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They're completely delusional and simply cannot accept reality. They're STILL talking rigged all over Chiefs social media.

EVERYBODY just assumed the Bengals were going to win. When they didn't, they simply can't reconcile that with their own reality.

It's kind of sad. They don't even realize the irony and hypocrisy in all of it.
At this point I'm just as surprised by the level of defensiveness here, screenshot after screenshot of missed Bengals penalties and so forth.

Granted, I've been known to beat the dead horse of rigged bullshit before, but we as fans have nothing to defend in this case.

After the redo of 3rd down and defensive holding (the latter seemed fairly legit), I even yelled, holy shit, the Bengals are getting fucked right now, sorry not sorry! ...and it amounted to nothing anyway.

The NFL rigged the game? OK, the Chiefs still won.
The refs completely botched the game? OK, the Chiefs still won.
The refs kind of sucked, but maybe don't push a QB out of bounds next time? Yep. Chiefs won.

It's okay to just say your part, laugh at these clowns, and move on.. they really don't deserve any more attention than that.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:25 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
At this point I'm just as surprised by the level of defensiveness here, screenshot after screenshot of missed Bengals penalties and so forth.

Granted, I've been known to beat the dead horse of rigged bullshit before, but we as fans have nothing to defend in this case.

After the redo of 3rd down and defensive holding (the latter seemed fairly legit), I even yelled, holy shit, the Bengals are getting fucked right now, sorry not sorry! ...and it amounted to nothing anyway.

The NFL rigged the game? OK, the Chiefs still won.
The refs completely botched the game? OK, the Chiefs still won.
The refs kind of sucked, but maybe don't push a QB out of bounds next time? Yep. Chiefs won.

It's okay to just say your part, laugh at these clowns, and move on.. they really don't deserve any more attention than that.
Yeah, I get that mindset if you're talking about Chiefsplanet.

You probably just haven't seen all the social media stuff. There's literally hundreds of Bengals fans invading Chiefs-related media and making EVERY discussion about the refs.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:44 AM 02-02-2023

You probably just haven't seen all the social media stuff. There's literally hundreds of Bengals fans invading Chiefs-related media and making EVERY discussion about the refs.
Not really... I go out of my way to avoid stupidity, at least outside of CP. :-)

I have seen a few things on reddit and hopefully that shit gets downvoted to oblivion.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:50 AM 02-02-2023

[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 10:55 AM 02-02-2023

Yeah, it is not slowing down at all. What a bunch of pathetic losers.

Even when Chiefs' fans have whined about the refs, we drop it pretty quickly and accept the loss. These morons are still just going at it non-stop. Never seen anything like it in my life. The craziest thing is there was not a single illegitimate call given to the Chiefs. That's the most mind numbing thing about it.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:55 AM 02-02-2023
I can deal with the fucking idiot fans. The shit that gets on my nerves is the sports talking heads bringing it up. That shit only fuels these idiots.

Fuck Kay Adams. Stupid bitch.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:59 AM 02-02-2023
It’s Thursday, 4 full days after becoming AFC Champions again and 10 days before the SB, and here we are, the CP betas are still crying about the bengals betas crying.

Fucking clowns, move the fuck on.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:01 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Not really... I go out of my way to avoid stupidity, at least outside of CP. :-)

I have seen a few things on reddit and hopefully that shit gets downvoted to oblivion.
I made the mistake of following a few Chiefs-related social media pages while I was on hiatus from CP. It was fun at first, until we beat Jacksonville.

Some of the groups are now close to 1/3, and in some cases 1/2, fans of other teams, especially the Bengals, talking about how the refs and the NFL gifted the Chiefs a Super Bowl berth.

They're STILL bitching about the advance ticket sales in Atlanta. They're completely and utterly stupid and they don't even realize it.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 25
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Up