Page 12 of 42
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>post all the haters posts here
big nasty kcnut 10:11 PM 01-29-2023
Their hate only making us stronger.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:58 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by straycash:
Can we take a moment to call a spade a spade, the refs heavily favoured KC, yes?
Originally Posted by SupDock:

Vs

These were called correctly. Not even close to being the same.
I mean Kelce is right there, lol
[Reply]
SupDock 10:59 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
1. On the 3rd and 9, yeah it seemed shady at first. But they have fucking video evidence of the ref running in and waiving his hands to stop the play before the ball was snapped. VIDEO EVIDENCE. It happened. The play was blown dead. Get over it. On top of that, it was completely inconsequential. It actually HURT the Chiefs.

Verdict: You have to be a brain dead fucking moron to be latching onto this one.

2. The Intentional grounding call was text book grounding. He threw the ball at his OL's feet to avoid a sack and he didn't have a receiver even close. Again, we have fucking photographic evidence of this. Burrow was inside the tackle box, didn't get the ball to the LoS, and there was no receiver near. Fucking text book grounding. Jesus, it couldn't be MORE intentional grounding if he tried.

Verdict: If you don't understand what intentional grounding is, :-).

3. The Mahomes roughing call was again, surprise surprise, text book. Mahomes had two fucking feet out of bounds. This wasn't some, "oh he barely stepped on the line" shit. No. Dude had TWO feet touch white. Text book roughing.

Verdict: Again, fuck your feelings, learn the rules.

For sure, I can get the frustration as a fan of the game ending that way. Just like the D Ford offsides you don’t want to see a game in that way. It was the correct call though.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:59 AM 01-30-2023
Generic response is all you will ever get, call it a tap out. One final thought, convince me you wouldn't be nitpicking every call/non call if you switched teams just for this game. :-) worth mentioning I see.. Bengals fan I am not
What are you talking about? You only plan to give a generic response? You are not a Bengals fan?
[Reply]
Bowser 11:00 AM 01-30-2023
Maybe not completely applicable here, but I feel this needs to be said to everyone out there looking for an excuse to pile on the Chiefs

[Reply]
ChiTown 11:00 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by SupDock:

Vs

These were called correctly. Not even close to being the same.
Wait, didn't Hendrickson hit his arm?
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:00 AM 01-30-2023
Generic response is all you will ever get, call it a tap out. One final thought, convince me you wouldn't be nitpicking every call/non call if you switched teams just for this game. :-) worth mentioning I see.. Bengals fan I am not
LOL, the last thing I'd want to do after a loss is death scroll social media for missed calls that I didn't see live, or replaying the calls I did see over and over.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:01 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Wait, didn't Hendrickson hit his arm?
Yeah, that's what I thought... ball clearly came out of his hand weird, he wasn't just throwing it into the dirt.
[Reply]
SupDock 11:02 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
LOL, the last thing I'd want to do after a loss is death scroll social media for missed calls that I didn't see live, or replaying the calls I did see over and over.
I love the dichotomy of complaining about too many flags, and then complaining that they should’ve called a hold that was obviously not a hold
[Reply]
straycash 11:04 AM 01-30-2023
Fair points, my bad for generalising and putting you all in one crowd, I'll go back to the usual rigged threads once they emerge. Geaux chiefs
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 11:04 AM 01-30-2023
Florio being a salty B.

[Reply]
Mecca 11:06 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Florio being a salty B.

They were all ready to crown Burrow, so they're salty about it.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:06 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Florio being a salty B.

That little pipsqueak has had an axe to grind against us for years. There’s a reason PFT was always a punchline
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:09 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, that's what I thought... ball clearly came out of his hand weird, he wasn't just throwing it into the dirt.
Yeah, it's not even close to the same. Kelce is wide open and he's throwing it to him. The arm gets hit which effects the angle of the ball. I mean, this is the level of stupid we are dealing with this morning. I don't even remember if the Cincy sideline or players even protested the play. Anyone remember?
[Reply]
Mecca 11:11 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
That little pipsqueak has had an axe to grind against us for years. There’s a reason PFT was always a punchline
He also picked them while Chris Simms took the Chiefs so he probably isn't thrilled about that either.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:11 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Yeah, it's not even close to the same. Kelce is wide open and he's throwing it to him. The arm gets hit which effects the angle of the ball. I mean, this is the level of stupid we are dealing with this morning. I don't even remember if the Cincy sideline or players even protested the play. Anyone remember?
No, pretty obvious his arm was hit, and from the ref’s position he would have seen that.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 42
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up