ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 69
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Media Center>Justified
Bowser 04:35 PM 03-14-2010
Tuesdays 9pm Central. One of the better shows on TV right now.
[Reply]
KevB 05:13 PM 04-03-2014
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Not looking good for Eva.
She may end up a pawn next season in final reckoning between Raylan and Boyd
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:36 PM 04-03-2014
I was thinking more along the lines of her not living through next week. It's sure not looking good, and it would be great drama to see the impact it has on Boyd. He makes a deal to save himself rather than her, and the consequence is that she dies.

(not that I expect it to actually go that way, probably all red herring)
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:52 AM 04-08-2014
I've seen in several different places that tonight's finale is pretty weak. :-)

(Don't know why, haven't read spoilers, just the general impression expressed..)

So maybe temper expectations.
[Reply]
OmahaChief 07:53 AM 04-09-2014
I actaully really enjoyed the finale. Loved the set up for the last season. I will miss Daryl Crowe Jr. Loved hearing him talk, he was funny as hell. The Boyd scence where he tried to turn the Mexicans was great.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:21 AM 04-09-2014
I wasn't disappointed. It wasn't as big of a bloodbath as a couple of the other seasons, but it was violent and dramatic. I too, think next season is set up for some kick-assery.

And while I'm exited to see the final showdown with Boyd Crowder, I'll be sad to see this show end. It's cool that they want to end it before the writing and characters start getting stale. And I'd rather they do that than keep going just to keep going. But this show has kicked so much ass from the very beginning.

My favorite line of the night came from Tim.

"I'll keep that in mind. And by I'll keep that in mind, I mean stop talking to me."
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:24 AM 04-09-2014
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
I wasn't disappointed. It wasn't as big of a bloodbath as a couple of the other seasons, but it was violent and dramatic. I too, think next season is set up for some kick-assery.

And while I'm exited to see the final showdown with Boyd Crowder, I'll be sad to see this show end. It's cool that they want to end it before the writing and characters start getting stale. And I'd rather they do that than keep going just to keep going. But this show has kicked so much ass from the very beginning.

My favorite line of the night came from Tim.

"I'll keep that in mind. And by I'll keep that in mind, I mean stop talking to me."
I wish DCJ was still alive, but other than that, I really liked it. It's a bit surprising to me that more people don't love this show. Easily one of the best from beginning to end.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:05 PM 04-09-2014
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I wish DCJ was still alive, but other than that, I really liked it. It's a bit surprising to me that more people don't love this show. Easily one of the best from beginning to end.
sometimes the dialogue is pure poetry .
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:21 PM 04-09-2014
I thought it was okay, but compared with other Justified finales, it probably lands near the bottom of the list.

I gotta say, though, I'm glad Daryl Crowe is dead because because I really didn't like Michael Rappaport the whole season. He just seemed wrong to me.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:24 PM 04-09-2014
Winona is going to love the fuck out of Raylan slipping off to Kentucky every other week to chat with Ava.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:19 PM 04-09-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Winona is going to love the **** out of Raylan slipping off to Kentucky every other week to chat with Ava.
I assumed next season would be his final days in Kentucky prior to returning to FLA.
[Reply]
OmahaChief 07:39 AM 04-10-2014
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I thought it was okay, but compared with other Justified finales, it probably lands near the bottom of the list.

I gotta say, though, I'm glad Daryl Crowe is dead because because I really didn't like Michael Rappaport the whole season. He just seemed wrong to me.
I have seen other people say they thought the casting of Rappaport was off as well but for me I loved him in that role. Honestly, one of my favorite characters to have been on Justified. I think it was that perma snarl he had on his face and the way he talked.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 07:48 AM 04-10-2014
Have they announced that next season is the end of the series?

I also think it would have been interesting if Daryl Crowe hightailed it out of Kentucky and Raylan had to deal with Kendall being tried as an adult. Have him work behind the scenes with defense counsel trying to get the kid acquitted.
[Reply]
jwazzie 08:08 AM 04-10-2014
Next season will be the last.

The finale was disappointing for me because Winn Duffy is still alive.
Boyd v. Raylan next season will be intense IF (and I think will happen) when Boyd offs Ava!
They set up next season to be wide open.

Excited!
[Reply]
MahiMike 08:33 PM 04-13-2014
Love this show. Just started this season. Have to go back and see previous seasons.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:08 PM 04-28-2014
Alicia Witt was on the most recent Carolla promoting Justified.

Just FYI
[Reply]
Page 52 of 69
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Up