ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4242 of 4873
« First < 3242374241424192423242384239424042414242 42434244424542464252429243424742 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:10 PM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Aside from the fact that the discussion was already about the 2023 roster....how are they a completely different team?

They lost some decent players, made no big splashes in FA, and their highest draft choice was #63. Completely different team? Frankly, I don't even know if their roster is better than last year's.
Were the Chiefs a completely different team after they swapped Romeo Crennel for Andy Reid?
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:11 PM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Were the Chiefs a completely different team when they swapped Romeo Crennel for Andy Reid?
Pretty much, yeah.

We even changed QB's.
[Reply]
neech 02:17 PM 06-01-2023
I'll post this article for Quesadilla Joe so he has new beat off material he can look at in his moms basement.

Broncos QB Russell Wilson, now thinner, 'looks sharp' at OTAs

https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/202...his-offseason/
[Reply]
kcgreene 02:19 PM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Pretty much, yeah.

We even changed QB's.
:-)

[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 02:22 PM 06-01-2023
Were the Chiefs a completely different team after they swapped Romeo Crennel for Andy Reid?
Pretty much, yeah.

We even changed QB's.
I remember having more than zero draft picks in the top 60 picks too.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:22 PM 06-01-2023
People with championship work ethics don't allow that to happen to their bodies. More proof that Lynch and the Boom carried his ass to that fluke title just like Brees carried Paydaton to his. 2 ride alongs aren't leading a shit roster to anything meaningful.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:29 PM 06-01-2023
Yup. But he’s a better coach than Payton as everyone on here has already proven countless times.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:31 PM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
In their unfunny schedule release, it looked like they let elway back into the building, which is great news.

I bet every employee at the broncos' headquarters clears out when he walks in the door. No one wants him to sidle up to their desks and take three hours of their day telling them for the hundredth time about how he screwed over the Colts back in 1983.
They do probably all miss the contact drunk they'd get from his breath when they'd walk by him in the hall though.
[Reply]
kcgreene 02:38 PM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Yup. But he’s a better coach than Payton as everyone on here has already proven countless times.
As was said before, we also changed QBs...

We also had six balloted Pro Bowlers (Charles, Hali, Houston, DJ, Berry, and Colquitt) that year before Andy took over if my memory serves me correct... The Broncos last year had.... one (Surtain)... and an alternate. And zero the year before this last one.

And the Broncos numbers being in an era where Tyler Huntley makes a Pro Bowl....
[Reply]
Pablo 02:45 PM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by kcgreene:
As was said before, we also changed QBs...

We also had six balloted Pro Bowlers (Charles, Hali, Houston, DJ, Berry, and Colquitt) that year before Andy took over if my memory serves me correct... The Broncos last year had.... one (Surtain)... and an alternate. And zero the year before this last one.

And the Broncos numbers being in an era where Tyler Huntley makes a Pro Bowl....
Wow, the lack of talent on this donkey squad is glaring! They just don't have the horses!!! lololol
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:02 PM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Kevin James has never had a roster this bad
When you factor in that Gregory will probably miss 75% of the season, the pass rush isn't looking good. Secondary is full of JAGs after Surtain and Simmons, and the word on the street is that Simmons has seen better days. The inside linebackers are weak and the DL won't stop the run. Plus, they downgraded severely at DC.

On offense, they have a past-his-prime QB who can't see over his linemen and a decent RB who probably won't be the same after the injury. OL might be improved, but still very average, and they have mostly JAGs at WR/TE. Even if Jeudy blows up and has a great year, there isn't that much around him to worry about.

Even if their roster avoids the injury bug for the first time in several years, I'll bet they struggle to reach 8 wins.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 03:13 PM 06-01-2023
Even if their roster avoids the injury bug for the first time in several years, I'll bet they struggle to reach 8 wins.
Haven't you heard- they are making the playoffs. If you don't believe me come out here for a week and listen to Donko Talk
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:13 PM 06-01-2023
This is a bad comparison for reasons already given, but remember....we were talking about roster strength. Not coaching.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 03:19 PM 06-01-2023
Pretty much, yeah.

We even changed QB's.
Alex Smith would’ve been a Cassel clone under Bill Muir.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:19 PM 06-01-2023
When you factor in that Gregory will probably miss 75% of the season, the pass rush isn't looking good. Secondary is full of JAGs after Surtain and Simmons, and the word on the street is that Simmons has seen better days. The inside linebackers are weak and the DL won't stop the run. Plus, they downgraded severely at DC.

On offense, they have a past-his-prime QB who can't see over his linemen and a decent RB who probably won't be the same after the injury. OL might be improved, but still very average, and they have mostly JAGs at WR/TE. Even if Jeudy blows up and has a great year, there isn't that much around him to worry about.

It wasn’t with Gregory. Let’s not pretend that he is Myles Garrett despite what the Broncos overpaid for him.
[Reply]
Page 4242 of 4873
« First < 3242374241424192423242384239424042414242 42434244424542464252429243424742 > Last »
Up