ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Media Center>Black Panther 2: Wakanda Forever (2022)
Tribal Warfare 09:04 PM 07-23-2022

[Reply]
Spott 06:57 AM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Make the Michael B Jordan character the hero
With all of the multiverse/what if scenarios in the Marvel universe being introduced, it would have given them a perfect opportunity to do that. Instead they are going with a 90 pound person to be the hero.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:10 AM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
Instead they are going with a 90 pound person to be the hero.
I have to imagine they'll find a way to bring back the heart-shaped herb to make it make sense
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:54 AM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I have to imagine they'll find a way to bring back the heart-shaped herb to make it make sense
Hopefully some training. Shuri was black panther in the comics at one time too
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:40 AM 10-06-2022
No real need. Just put her in a mech suit.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:48 AM 10-06-2022
That fuckin dude with the wings on his god damn ankles looks ridiculous lmao.

MCU just getting stupider and stupider.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:16 PM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Make the Michael B Jordan character the hero
Would have been cool. In the opening scene have him wake up in that afterlife of kings place on a simple altar. Previous kings are gathered around him. He says that he's surprised to end up there, and they tell him that he isn't going to yet. They inform him that in his universe he is dead but T'Challa is alive and, through disruptions in the multiverse, they were able to pluck him out and pull him there in the instant before he died. They've done it because in this other universe both of them died. He was killed by T'Challa and then T'Challa was killed in combat with Namor. They offer him a portal to that universe which is the one from the movie. He takes it and arrives in the throne room. Drama ensues but no one is seriously injured. He explains the situation to the royal family present and you can't really tell if they believe him or not. The entire movie is about him proving that he can be a good king including defending Wakanda from Namor and convincing he others that he is a 'good' version of himself. The franchise is saved with a good actor playing the lead.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 03:08 PM 10-06-2022
I was wondering that. It's been a bit since I've seen the first one, but I thought all of the herb was destroyed.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:34 PM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I was wondering that. It's been a bit since I've seen the first one, but I thought all of the herb was destroyed.
Yep, Killmonger destroyed pretty much all of it. Someone was able to take one out and give it to T'Challa when he was dying in the mountains.

I'd imagine they'll say they had another stash somewhere or maybe they were able to use whatever was in T'Challa's blood to manufacture some more.

Idk, Wakanda is super high tech so they can explain that away pretty easily.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:27 PM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
No real need. Just put her in a mech suit.
Ironheart, Wakanda style
[Reply]
listopencil 05:07 PM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Ironheart, Wakanda style
Dominique Thorne is set to portray Williams in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) film Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (2022) before starring in the Disney+ series Ironheart (2023).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ironheart_(character)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:16 PM 10-06-2022
Yep, Killmonger destroyed pretty much all of it. Someone was able to take one out and give it to T'Challa when he was dying in the mountains.

I'd imagine they'll say they had another stash somewhere or maybe they were able to use whatever was in T'Challa's blood to manufacture some more.

Idk, Wakanda is super high tech so they can explain that away pretty easily.

Or through the Multiverse, Michael B Jordan their Black Panther presents it as a gift and stays in main MCU continuity, or they find smugglers who have HSH seeds. IMO, this should be the secret ingredient to Caps Super Soldier serum.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:11 PM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
That fuckin dude with the wings on his god damn ankles looks ridiculous lmao.

MCU just getting stupider and stupider.
it's from the comics and it looks about as good as possible
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:13 PM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Dominique Thorne is set to portray Williams in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) film Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (2022) before starring in the Disney+ series Ironheart (2023).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ironheart_(character)
Can't wait to see her...love the character and liked this actress in Judas and the black Messiah
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:39 PM 11-08-2022
94% on rotten tomatoes with 86 reviews so far.

Can't wait
[Reply]
staylor26 07:19 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
94% on rotten tomatoes with 86 reviews so far.

Can't wait
Sorry, but this was going to have a high RT critics score regardless of quality.

I'm very skeptical that they pull this off without T'Challa.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up