ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 51
« First < 333940414243 44454647 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Chargers
RunKC 05:37 PM 09-11-2022
Quick turnaround. Amazon’s new platformed TNF

First thought: love the offense now. Worries about injuries and OT’s. Mack and Bosa had a combined 4.5 sacks today. But they played the Raiders OL.

They won but nearly lost to a bad team. Very beatable IMO
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:37 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Prob gonna be a tougher game than people realize, esp if their WR's are gonna play.

No JuJu may be an issue. He's been stepping up huge as of late. Not sure I have much confidence in MVS but I guess we'll see. Chargers always play the Chiefs close.
Even if Allen and/or Williams play they will be nothing close to 100%.

And the Chargers defense, specifically their defensive line is decimated with injuries.

The Chiefs should easily be able to score 30+ on them.

Can the Chargers keep up in a shootout even if their banged up WR’s play? Doubtful.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:42 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Even if Allen and/or Williams play they will be nothing close to 100%.

And the Chargers defense, specifically their defensive line is decimated with injuries.

The Chiefs should easily be able to score 30+ on them.

Can the Chargers keep up in a shootout even if their banged up WR’s play? Doubtful.
The key is KC should be able to score 30+. KC has blown out LV and Denver in the Mahomes era, never the Chargers. I think that if KC scores over 30, the Chargers will be close. I would love a soul crushing blowout of them, I just don’t know if they will.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:42 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
They'll still pass more than they run, but I fully expect them to run a little more than usual.
This.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:47 AM 11-18-2022
better dust off that gameplan andy cooked up in the offseason to beat cincy

The Chargers dropped 8 into coverage more than they had all season against the 49ers, iirc. Something to watch for in this weekends SNF game. Getting ready to deploy it against KC? https://t.co/PmdGXicJRG

— Daniel Harms�� (@InHarmsWay19) November 18, 2022

[Reply]
O.city 10:50 AM 11-18-2022
Just hammer the run when these teams wanna drop 8. You know it's coming as the league swings the other way.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:52 AM 11-18-2022
They'll still pass more than they run, but I fully expect them to run a little more than usual.
One would hope. With Andy you never know.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:54 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
One would hope. With Andy you never know.
I would expect it to look a lot like the Bucs game.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:57 AM 11-18-2022
I would expect it to look a lot like the Bucs game.
I think that’s best. Hope he does run more against them.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:59 AM 11-18-2022
We've seen Andy pound the ball this season. 37 rushes at Tampa.

I expect the running game to perform against the JV Charger d tackles, but it could still turn into a night where Pacheco rushes only 10-11 times.

It's just hard to say with Andy. The guy ignored Jamall Charles repeatedly in favor of Alex Smith and scrubs at receiver.

With Mahomes and these new toys, it's going to be hard for him to call the more mundane rushing plays.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:03 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
We've seen Andy pound the ball this season. 37 rushes at Tampa.

I expect the running game to perform against the JV Charger d tackles, but it could still turn into a night where Pacheco rushes only 10-11 times.

It's just hard to say with Andy. The guy ignored Jamall Charles repeatedly in favor of Alex Smith and scrubs at receiver.

With Mahomes and these new toys, it's going to be hard for him to call the more mundane rushing plays.
That’s why I look at what he should do vs what he probably will do. I think they could run on LA pretty easily, similar to how they did with Tampa.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:12 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
So December 2017. Even that was a one score game entering the 4th quarter.

Before that, November 2015 was a blowout.

Meaning we haven't blown them out with Mahomes as QB.
So, we’re due!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:15 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Just hammer the run when these teams wanna drop 8. You know it's coming as the league swings the other way.
Exactly. Put Toney in the backfield when they drop 8 and watch him feast! Which is what he should have done with Reek in the AFCCG when they dropped 8. That’s the best way to force the defense out of it.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:34 AM 11-18-2022
If we had a prime Jim Brown and the 2003 Chiefs OL, Reid still isn't committing to the run. I know he ran more in the Tampa game but we also saw a refusal to run against the Bengals in the playoff game. We haven't seen this line block well consistently. They're too hit and miss.
[Reply]
crispystl 11:35 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They're both still gimpy. They might not even play, though I'd bet that they do.

Not overly worried at this point. We've never faced them with Trent McDuffie.

Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They're both still gimpy. They might not even play, though I'd bet that they do.

Not overly worried at this point. We've never faced them with Trent McDuffie.

If we can give Mahomes some time we should win fairly comfortably imop. We have a lot of close games with them because he’s running for his life from Bosa. Williams and Allen gimpy will help a lot too, but I don’t think it matters if Mahomes has some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Best22 11:41 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
better dust off that gameplan andy cooked up in the offseason to beat cincy

The Jags did something similar on Noah Gray’s touchdown
[Reply]
Page 43 of 51
« First < 333940414243 44454647 > Last »
Up