ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 51
« First < 323839404142 43444546 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Chargers
RunKC 05:37 PM 09-11-2022
Quick turnaround. Amazon’s new platformed TNF

First thought: love the offense now. Worries about injuries and OT’s. Mack and Bosa had a combined 4.5 sacks today. But they played the Raiders OL.

They won but nearly lost to a bad team. Very beatable IMO
[Reply]
O.city 09:58 AM 11-18-2022
Unless there's a few turnovers and it just gets wonky one way or the other, it'll be close.

I'd love to see Pacheco really breakout and have a good game though.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:00 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
no one really seems to be talking about the chargers having replacement-level defensive tackles

i think the chiefs are going to run all over this team

potential blowout if mahomes can mitigate our WR losses
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Starting Pacheco with confidence this week.
Yeah, with JJSS and Hardman out, and the Chargers run defense being as bad as it is, you'd have to imagine the game plan is to run the ball.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:09 AM 11-18-2022
Not a chance Andy doesn’t have Patrick throwing the majority of the time. Bosa is out and their DT’s are backup level starters. They’ve got Khalil Mack and that’s it. Their pass rush is significantly worse than the first time we played them.

I expect to run Pacheco but have Andy do what he did last week: spread the ball around with Noah Gray and Jody Fortson, which Andy had at least one of them on the field 57% of the time last week.
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:10 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Yeah, with JJSS and Hardman out, and the Chargers run defense being as bad as it is, you'd have to imagine the game plan is to run the ball.
Sure, as much as Andy can stomach it. If he doesn't throw 35 times a game Andy gets the heebie-jeebies
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:12 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Sure, as much as Andy can stomach it. If he doesn't throw 35 times a game Andy gets the heebie-jeebies
I think Run has it right. Andy just won't run the ball. Pacheco probably gets 12 carries or so...
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:18 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I think Run has it right. Andy just won't run the ball. Pacheco probably gets 12 carries or so...
That seems fair, just as long as CEH only gets 4 snaps and no touches again. I just don't think Andy could stand to go balanced, much less run heavy.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:21 AM 11-18-2022
They'll still pass more than they run, but I fully expect them to run a little more than usual.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:21 AM 11-18-2022
Plan is to feed the Pachaco
[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:22 AM 11-18-2022
Prob gonna be a tougher game than people realize, esp if their WR's are gonna play.

No JuJu may be an issue. He's been stepping up huge as of late. Not sure I have much confidence in MVS but I guess we'll see. Chargers always play the Chiefs close.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:26 AM 11-18-2022
The Chargers run D is god awful, who knows if we'll actually run though.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 10:27 AM 11-18-2022
Can the OL play two good games consecutively?

I hate Williams/Allen, but the Chiefs defense is healthier than it's been all season. We'll see what this secondary is made of with the weapons the Chargers have.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 10:28 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Prob gonna be a tougher game than people realize, esp if their WR's are gonna play.

No JuJu may be an issue. He's been stepping up huge as of late. Not sure I have much confidence in MVS but I guess we'll see. Chargers always play the Chiefs close.
When is the last time the Chiefs blew out the Chargers? Seems like every game against them is close.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:31 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
When is the last time the Chiefs blew out the Chargers? Seems like every game against them is close.
Check it out

https://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl...mvsteam?opp=16
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:32 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:

Don’t need Butker to miss any kicks this week.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 10:35 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Check it out

https://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl...mvsteam?opp=16
So December 2017. Even that was a one score game entering the 4th quarter.

Before that, November 2015 was a blowout.

Meaning we haven't blown them out with Mahomes as QB.
[Reply]
Page 42 of 51
« First < 323839404142 43444546 > Last »
Up