ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 46
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Orange Mane is Suspending Operations
TEX 09:41 AM 07-26-2021
Maybe this belongs in the Denver Broncos Mega Thread, but sometimes things get lost there...Regardless, the end is near...

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...ing-operations
[Reply]
notorious 05:59 PM 07-26-2021
Lurking on the Mane is like listening in on the Kursk submarine crew counting the minutes to when they run out of air.
[Reply]
lcarus 06:08 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Lurking on the Mane is like listening in on the Kursk submarine crew counting the minutes to when they run out of air.

[Reply]
BroncoBuff 06:10 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Reading that Mange thread, and that BroncoFluff guy’s posts within it where he says he is not making any such threats, makes me think TaQo is just being dramatic. We’ll see I guess.
That's me, I'm Bronco-"fluff."

I did not threaten to sue Taco John or the OrangeMane, but I was about 75% certain that I would be petitioning for a restraining order to have another poster on the OM booted off, and that would have necessitated some participation from Taco John.

Some of you might be familiar with the OrangeMane's "War, Religion & Politics Room." Often it's a real melee in there - a free-for-all, and it causes Taco John and the other moderators big headaches. A new headache this past year from pro-Trumpers: They over-violate in obscene over-the-top rants. They're banned of course, but then they use their IP address-masking VPN software to re-register and start posting under a different identity. That's the kind of headaches Taco has been subject to. I knew that, and I knew Taco was taking much needed offseason mental health holiday away from the site (here? chefs planet=mental health? That's insane!), But I pushed ahead with my crappy vengeful thing, and that yanked Taco back for yet another problem in the WARRP Room.

I'm not proud of what I did, what I did was wrong. But ONE THING: This poster was not arguing issues or making "people can differ" points, he was WAY over the rainbow: Posted that the MRNA vaccines were laced with the HIV virus, and that the vaccines included mind control elements that could be activated by remote control, and more. Plus he's a radical insult machine - he told our moderator Blueflame that she was a bad mother cuz she's had her kids vaccinated. He said "I told you over and over these vaccines are dangerous!" "But it goes in one ear and out the other!"

So that's the story. He might have overreacted, but I should have known better than to bother him. Next week is my 16 year anniversary there, but because of this episode I offered to close my account. He hasn't replied. Truth is, he's always been a level-headed, fair owner/moderator.

Thanks.

What? I should say something nice before I leave, how tf come?! Agrrrrr ok:

BROWNANDTHUNEYWEREGREATACQUISITION(S)AND'LLPROBABLYMAKEABIGDIFFERENCE

There. Happy now?
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:11 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Everything is on centralized platforms now. There's not a ton of reason to seek out a specific forum when you can just join fan pages on Facebook, reddit, twitter, etc.

We've all just been doing this so long that we don't know any better. :-)
Just like everything else, things that are good are worth a little extra effort.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:12 PM 07-26-2021

[Reply]
eDave 06:12 PM 07-26-2021
Hearing that all the Trumpers and conspiracy nuts with their rants got to him is delicious.

Heard you were a grade A piece of shit though.
[Reply]
Katipan 06:13 PM 07-26-2021
Not withstanding, it takes a special kind of person to deal with forum posters.
Special is a cute word for sadomasochist.
[Reply]
BroncoBuff 06:16 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Heard you were a grade A piece of shit.
That's a personal opinion, everybody has their own take.

But I daresay in my 16 years there, very very few people would've agreed with that - at least not until the last 4 or 5 days.
[Reply]
eDave 06:17 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff:
That's a personal opinion, everybody has their own take.

But I daresay in my 16 years there, very very few people would've agreed with that - at least not until the last 4 or 5 days.
Considering it came from one of ours, who had a thing for going to OM and being one himself simply for the thrills, I'm leaning your way.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:19 PM 07-26-2021
You boys should get a room.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:20 PM 07-26-2021
"petitioning for a restraining order to have another poster on the OM booted off, "

That has to be one of the lamest things I have ever heard, regardless of your reasoning. Does the OM not have an "ignore user" function?
[Reply]
2112 06:20 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
What will happen to Bob, the information minister?
[Reply]
eDave 06:20 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Make love, not trouble, Hammock.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:21 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Make love, not trouble, Hammock.
Tell that to BroncoMuff.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 06:22 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff:
That's me, I'm Bronco-"fluff."

I did not threaten to sue Taco John or the OrangeMane, but I was about 75% certain that I would be petitioning for a restraining order to have another poster on the OM booted off, and that would have necessitated some participation from Taco John.

Some of you might be familiar with the OrangeMane's "War, Religion & Politics Room." Often it's a real melee in there - a free-for-all, and it causes Taco John and the other moderators big headaches. A new headache this past year from pro-Trumpers: They over-violate in obscene over-the-top rants. They're banned of course, but then they use their IP address-masking VPN software to re-register and start posting under a different identity. That's the kind of headaches Taco has been subject to. I knew that, and I knew Taco was taking much needed offseason mental health holiday away from the site (here? chefs planet=mental health? That's insane!), But I pushed ahead with my crappy vengeful thing, and that yanked Taco back for yet another problem in the WARRP Room.

I'm not proud of what I did, what I did was wrong. But ONE THING: This poster was not arguing issues or making "people can differ" points, he was WAY over the rainbow: Posted that the MRNA vaccines were laced with the HIV virus, and that the vaccines included mind control elements that could be activated by remote control, and more. Plus he's a radical insult machine - he told our moderator Blueflame that she was a bad mother cuz she's had her kids vaccinated. He said "I told you over and over these vaccines are dangerous!" "But it goes in one ear and out the other!"

So that's the story. He might have overreacted, but I should have known better than to bother him. Next week is my 16 year anniversary there, but because of this episode I offered to close my account. He hasn't replied. Truth is, he's always been a level-headed, fair owner/moderator.

Thanks.
You guys are lightweights.
CP's Trumper nutjobs / racists > your nutjob / racists

Taco is/was one of the leaders.

Funny to hear that this stuff was a headache for Taco, because here, he's the one doing it.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 46
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up