ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Carolina really traded it all for this
RunKC 10:00 PM 05-21-2023
I canít believe how tiny this guy is. At least Russell Wilson had a thick body frame. Bryce is short and lanky.

this just canít work. Iím sorry pic.twitter.com/8RAezziWv0

— justice for kevin love (@LakeEffectBro) May 20, 2023

[Reply]
Buehler445 09:04 AM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
People that wanna act like height is irrelevant on intermediate throws just don't understand how leverage works.

Murray's balls over the middle are going to have less snap on them because he's gotta go up and over the line with them. He has to lob balls in there or hope a clear lane opens between his lineman. Whereas a QB that's 4-5 inches taller can come downhill with the throw and drive the ball into windows that are small to begin with and closing incredibly quickly.

I mean folks are welcome to try to argue that he has smarts that will overcome these physical barriers, but to try to act as though the barriers just don't exist is folly. His height is absolutely a problem and his build will be an even bigger one should he ever get the idea that operating outside of the pocket is a good idea.
Which is why the loss of Hopkins is going to be straight catastroptic for Kyler.

His splits with/without Hopkins are absolutely absurd.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:15 AM 06-03-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Which is why the loss of Hopkins is going to be straight catastroptic for Kyler.

His splits with/without Hopkins are absolutely absurd.
As are Watson's.

Both just chucked 50/50 balls to Hopkins who comes down with it more often than not.

Cleveland fucked up so bad the NFL should force a change in ownership.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:45 AM 06-03-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
As are Watson's.

Both just chucked 50/50 balls to Hopkins who comes down with it more often than not.

Cleveland fucked up so bad the NFL should force a change in ownership.
Excellent point.

However I disagree in the change in ownership business.

The NFL should fine Watson for fucking everything. Take that money give it to charity.

But no - don't bail those cunts out. Let these motherfucking twat waffles lay in the bed they made for themselves. In fact the NFL should start trolling these jackass cock gobblins. Fucking primetime games for these bitches. Have the draft there. So then the whole world can hear about the Watson deal and why they don't have any draft capital despite getting obliterated in the regular season and wasting the career of Myles Garrett.

If you're worried about the fans, fuck give them ANOTHER franchise. Fucking do it. Let those pickle peekers be the Cleveland version of the Jets.

NFL should troll THE FUCK out of the Browns.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:22 AM 06-03-2023
That's pretty angry for a Saturday morning. :-)

Definitely not wrong, though.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:52 AM 06-03-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
That's pretty angry for a Saturday morning. :-)

Definitely not wrong, though.
:-)

Fair.

But I'm good. It's raining!
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:42 AM 06-04-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Sadly I don't think Young or Stroud end up being very good, Young will show flashes of greatness but will miss games consistently. Stroud I think ends up having a Alex Smith/Jimmy G type of career where he's just a game manager.

Richardson to me is the only one that has any type of high end upside but he's just so very raw.
Richardson is QB 1 in this class because he landed correctly.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:02 PM 06-04-2023
Originally Posted by kepp:
Brutal comments: "That first clip of him taking a snap literally looked like a make a wish thing"
LOL. It looks like the starting frame of a BLACKED video they just forgot to put the little white girl in his place.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:46 AM 06-05-2023
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
Bryce is gonna ball. Heís a qb. Whatís the concern with injury? Qbs donít get hit anymore. Just be smart and he will be fine. Heís got low end Pat mahomes ability. Donít sleep on Bryce.
WTF?

Mahomes isn't built like a WNBA point guard with a weak arm. There is zero similarity between the two.
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:10 PM 06-05-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
LOL. It looks like the starting frame of a BLACKED video they just forgot to put the little white girl in his place.
Piper Perri had more of a chance to survive repeated poundings.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:17 PM 06-05-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
As are Watson's.

Both just chucked 50/50 balls to Hopkins who comes down with it more often than not.

Cleveland ****ed up so bad the NFL should force a change in ownership.
Who F'd up worse? Cleveland or Denver?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:18 PM 06-05-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
People that wanna act like height is irrelevant on intermediate throws just don't understand how leverage works.

Murray's balls over the middle are going to have less snap on them because he's gotta go up and over the line with them. He has to lob balls in there or hope a clear lane opens between his lineman. Whereas a QB that's 4-5 inches taller can come downhill with the throw and drive the ball into windows that are small to begin with and closing incredibly quickly.

I mean folks are welcome to try to argue that he has smarts that will overcome these physical barriers, but to try to act as though the barriers just don't exist is folly. His height is absolutely a problem and his build will be an even bigger one should he ever get the idea that operating outside of the pocket is a good idea.
Yeah, it's a HUGE difference. Being able to see over vs. only being able to see between is going to impact everything. Almost have to call more rollouts.
[Reply]
penguinz 09:15 AM 06-06-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Who F'd up worse? Cleveland or Denver?
Cleveland and it isn't even close.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:43 PM 06-06-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Who F'd up worse? Cleveland or Denver?
Cleveland.

Russ is cringey as ****, but at least he's not a serial sexual assaulter that got paid a zillion dollars guaranteed.

I know lifelong Cleveland fans that have had to abandon the team they grew up loving because they can't root for the slimeball.

I can't imagine if that had been KC. I might have had to do the same.
[Reply]
Direckshun 08:36 AM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Cleveland.

Russ is cringey as ****, but at least he's not a serial sexual assaulter that got paid a zillion dollars guaranteed.

I know lifelong Cleveland fans that have had to abandon the team they grew up loving because they can't root for the slimeball.

I can't imagine if that had been KC. I might have had to do the same.
Chiefs fans routinely packed Arrowhead with Tyreek Hill jerseys.

Theyíd have found a way to be fine with Deshaun Watson.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:03 AM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
Bryce is gonna ball. Heís a qb. Whatís the concern with injury? Qbs donít get hit anymore. Just be smart and he will be fine. Heís got low end Pat mahomes ability. Donít sleep on Bryce.
It's fine because Drew Brees!

Drew Brees might be the most accurate QB the NFL has ever seen. That's why he can play as a midget.

Yes, midgets can still be productive and good, but they're not going to be franchise top 5 guys.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up