ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 18
« First < 51112131415 161718 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Wtf did Jones say
KurtCobain 02:14 PM 09-25-2022
to that pussy Ryan that was so fucking bad?
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 05:54 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Bunch of crybabies. Jones made a bad decision and the Chiefs lost. End of story.

I don't see any of you claiming the game is rigged when the Chiefs win.
ygos?
[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:13 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
I watch football to see games of football. I don't watch football to learn about manners and morality. I understand that the general NFL fanbase at large has changed, and most fans mostly want to learn life lessons intersticed between some good football plays. I'll admit I'm still trying to get into the spirit. Life lesson NFL is a very great idea though and I'm sure I'll warm up to it. I just had parents is all, so I feel like I've learned life lessons that way. I'll keep an open mind about more life lessons. No doubt this is the sphere the NFL rightly needs to be making waves in.
Be careful friend. Roger Goodell is watching you.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:31 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Did Josh Allen not shove a guys helmet off last week and get no flag? I believe he did.
But he didn't say mean things when he did it.....
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:33 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Kman34:
No, No, No.. The Ref was standing right by Jones.. Doesn’t make it right but he heard everything…
Heard what?

What did he hear?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 07:35 PM 09-28-2022
Jones told Ryan that he was going to take his wife to Belize and the ref flipped out.
[Reply]
Kman34 07:56 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Heard what?

What did he hear?

Looks like not much..
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:09 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Kman34:

Looks like not much..
So...nothing.

Tony Dungy thinks it's horseshit, too.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 08:50 PM 09-28-2022
This is a real sport.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 08:52 PM 09-28-2022
This is a real sport.
No it’s not.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 11:10 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
No it’s not.
Come on man. They need to set a precedent. This is the first time in sports that someone said uncomplimentary things about the opposition. I remember my days of street ball at Ruckers park and if someone called me a name, I called foul. Every time.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 11:53 PM 09-28-2022
He should be kicked out of the league. For what he did? The NFL isn't a RIGHT. It is a PRIVELEGE. And for what he did, he obviously doesn't care about that privilege at all. I think it's a travesty that he's allowed to still play. It's an indictment on the character of everyone involved in the NFL, and especially the Chiefs and all of their fans and all of the midwest. Just bad people.

Anyone that supports this league or this team while Chris Jones still draws a paycheck from it is just as complicit as he is and just as deserving of scorn.
Tired shtick from a tired bundle of shticks.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:42 AM 09-29-2022
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Tired shtick from a tired bundle of shticks.
Mean words have no place in today's NFL, ma'am/sir.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:27 AM 09-29-2022
This is a real sport.
Yes it is.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:35 AM 09-29-2022
Come on man. They need to set a precedent. This is the first time in sports that someone said uncomplimentary things about the opposition. I remember my days of street ball at Ruckers park and if someone called me a name, I called foul. Every time.
Let's face it, NFL officials set "precedent" as needed in order to influence the show. So, like an umpire's inexplicable strike zone in baseball sometimes, NFL officials, when needed (but not always (to keep up appearances)) set "precedent" as needed to keep the show entertaining. Then people claim everything from "it' a hard job" to "they can't see everything" to "they were letting them play" to "player safety" to justify why there's a lack of consistency.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:34 AM 09-29-2022
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
He said bad things, scary things. Still don't know or will ever know what he said. Vegas did well though.

That's a great watch, pinpoints the whole problem with this bullshit...
[Reply]
Page 15 of 18
« First < 51112131415 161718 >
Up