Oct. 8: at Florida, time TBD

Oct. 15: Bye

Oct. 22: Vanderbilt, time TBD

Oct. 29: at South Carolina, time TBD

Nov. 5: Kentucky, time TBD

Nov. 12: at Tennessee, time TBD

Nov. 19: New Mexico State, time TBD

Nov. 25: Arkansas, 2:30 p.m.

I found the schedule, so I figured that now is as good of a time as any to start a new thread. Coach Drink has done well turning around the mess that Odom left behind. Solid recruiting has our best commit class in years coming in this year. The schedule isn't bad. A bowl game should be a given. I would like to see 9 -10 wins this year, with one of the wins coming against Arkansas. I really don't like losing to Odom.

Missouri head coach Eli Drinkwitz called it the best recruiting class ever for the Tigers.

Sure enough, Mizzou's current class is ranked No. 11 by ESPN, No. 14 by 247 Sports and No. 17 by Rivals, the highest in program history
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:25 AM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Either way. Maybe they both take the cheese and it becomes an every year game at Arrowhead again?
That's what I'm hoping for. It's a fun rivalry for the fans and you can look in this thread to see what happens to the fanbases with a couple regular season basketball games and one team afraid to play the other in a bowl game. :-)
[Reply]
warpaint* 10:25 AM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
How's that hypocrisy working out for you?

Besides, KU basketball is only a slightly different level than MU football, so your argument doesn't pass the sniff test.

Y'all ducking KU football is just a sign of how sad your football program is at this point in time. I mean, it's KU football.
It’s obv Mizzou didn’t want the game. It’s also obv why, they knew they’d be playing down a bunch of starters against a team that would 50/50 beat them at full strength in a bowl game that would actually matter to the fan base….a lot. Far fewer will care when Wake Forests nfl qb dices our depleted defense up (and it looks like he’s playing at least for the time being).

That said I have little stomach for any KU fans bloviating about it due to opting out of the rivalry for the past 11 years. It’s asinine behavior. MU is doing what’s best for MU and I don’t blame them.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:41 AM 12-07-2022
How's that hypocrisy working out for you?

Besides, KU basketball is only a slightly different level than MU football, so your argument doesn't pass the sniff test.

Y'all ducking KU football is just a sign of how sad your football program is at this point in time. I mean, it's KU football.
So, burrito bill was scared then. Got it
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:42 AM 12-07-2022
Kentucky fan, loser to 15 seeds, trying to defend Misery fan is good stuff.
UK owns your asses :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:56 AM 12-07-2022
Kentucky fan, loser to 15 seeds, trying to defend Misery fan is good stuff.

But wait.... there's more.....

Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
UK owns your asses :-)

Missouri fan defending UK fan!
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:21 AM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
But wait.... there's more.....

Missouri fan defending UK fan!
Well, they would be the authority on Kentucky owning teams, since UK owns them in both football and basketball.

I think that's why they went to the SEC, so they could one day compete with Kentucky in football. It just means more.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:43 PM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by warpaint*:
It’s obv Mizzou didn’t want the game. It’s also obv why, they knew they’d be playing down a bunch of starters against a team that would 50/50 beat them at full strength in a bowl game that would actually matter to the fan base….a lot. Far fewer will care when Wake Forests nfl qb dices our depleted defense up (and it looks like he’s playing at least for the time being).

That said I have little stomach for any KU fans bloviating about it due to opting out of the rivalry for the past 11 years. It’s asinine behavior. MU is doing what’s best for MU and I don’t blame them.
See, I'm still not really sure how much the fans would get up for an exhibition game basically. Sure it would have more interest than your usual irrelevant bowl, but I think the real home and home series will be much different.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:35 PM 12-07-2022
Yup Burrito was scared or they wouldn't even be in this thread since they supposedly "don't care"
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:37 PM 12-07-2022
Squak Squak cult chant rots brains. Dumbest chant and logo in sports?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:46 PM 12-07-2022
Good grief! How long are beaker fans going to cry about not getting to play us in a bowl game??? We get it. You're butthurt. Now please go away. We couldn't care less about your shit football team.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:02 PM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Well, they would be the authority on Kentucky owning teams, since UK owns them in both football and basketball.

I think that's why they went to the SEC, so they could one day compete with Kentucky in football. It just means more.
You came into the Missouri Football thread simply to trash talk Mizzou? Is that correct?
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:09 PM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
You came into the Missouri Football thread simply to trash talk Mizzou? Is that correct?
Nah, I was originally simply amused we could all trash talk exactly the same way as over a decade ago, yet the argument were a 180⁰ from before... regardless of who even has the upper hand, was right/wrong/etc.... meta-shit-talk.

I'm currently here for the burnt ends.

Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Right, wrong, indifferent... I'm just here to be amused at how we can have the same conversation from 12+ years ago when Kansas BB was "scared".

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:16 PM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Good grief! How long are beaker fans going to cry about not getting to play us in a bowl game??? We get it. You're butthurt. Now please go away. We couldn't care less about your shit football team.
KU is a -2.5 fave vs you per Sagarin.

Says a lot about where you’re at, 10 years into the SEC experiment.
[Reply]
Pablo 04:29 PM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
mutt fans believe the earth is 600 years old lolol
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:43 PM 12-07-2022
Please. PLEASE. PLEASE!!

Just fuck off and die, Beakers.

It ain't happening. It's done. The conversation is over. Scurry back to your own thread and talk about what miserable, stupid, mouth-breathing cunts us Mizzouche fans are.

Y'all don't have anything to talk about here anymore, m'kay?
[Reply]
Page 84 of 109
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894 > Last »
Up