Oct. 8: at Florida, time TBD

Oct. 15: Bye

Oct. 22: Vanderbilt, time TBD

Oct. 29: at South Carolina, time TBD

Nov. 5: Kentucky, time TBD

Nov. 12: at Tennessee, time TBD

Nov. 19: New Mexico State, time TBD

Nov. 25: Arkansas, 2:30 p.m.

I found the schedule, so I figured that now is as good of a time as any to start a new thread. Coach Drink has done well turning around the mess that Odom left behind. Solid recruiting has our best commit class in years coming in this year. The schedule isn't bad. A bowl game should be a given. I would like to see 9 -10 wins this year, with one of the wins coming against Arkansas. I really don't like losing to Odom.

Missouri head coach Eli Drinkwitz called it the best recruiting class ever for the Tigers.

Sure enough, Mizzou's current class is ranked No. 11 by ESPN, No. 14 by 247 Sports and No. 17 by Rivals, the highest in program history
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:47 PM 12-02-2022
Whatever, man.

All I’ll say is you all better hope Mizzou doesn’t pull off the upset next weekend, because if they do the trolling will be endless in your thread, and well deserved based on today’s display.

What goes around, comes around . . . . . . .
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:52 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Whatever, man.

All I’ll say is you all better hope Mizzou doesn’t pull off the upset next weekend, because if they do the trolling will be endless in your thread, and well deserved based on today’s display.

LOL, the high horse routine didn't last long.

And yes, everyone knows the stakes... as i just said, if Missouri lost to Kansas in football, ya'll would never hear the end of it. And if we lose in BB, we never hear the end of it.

As it's always been and forever will be.

We'll have our football super bowl every 15 years or so in a random bowl game while Missouri has its eyes on, uh, some random bowl game.

Missouri will have its basketball super bowl in December wins against Kansas while Kansas has its eyes on Final Fours and NCs. :-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:54 PM 12-02-2022
Whatever, man.

MU is just a 2 point underdog in that game by KenPom at the moment. Any outcome there wouldn't be surprising at all.

What is surprising, though, is any college football program actually dodging KU football in a bowl game.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:56 PM 12-02-2022
Beaker football :-) you won 1 game in a decade....just stop. It's pathetic.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:57 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Beaker football :-) you won 1 game in a decade....just stop. It's pathetic.
Yeah, that's why it's so surprising Missouri would be afraid of playing them... please keep up.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:58 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Dicks come in assorted flavors.
Yum
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:59 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, that's why it's so surprising Missouri would be afraid of playing them... please keep up.
No one is scared of a team that counted a team spring game scrimmage as their lone win for a season :-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:01 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
No one is scared of a team that counted a team spring game scrimmage as their lone win for a season :-)
And yet it appears MU's football coach and athletic director are judging by the report today. Sad.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:03 PM 12-02-2022
So Burrito Bill was scared too then got it
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:03 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
And yet it appears MU's football coach and athletic director are judging by the report today. Sad.
Looks more to me like you’re full of shit. :-)

[IMG]

Ain’t scared to play here- there- or anywhere #MIZ pic.twitter.com/kxI52yjC0B

— Eliah Drinkwitz (@CoachDrinkwitz) December 2, 2022
[/IMG]
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:04 PM 12-02-2022
Ehrmagawd burrito bill and the cartoon pilgrim chickens were frightened of MU hoops ermehawd!!!

Now go back to mumbling that stupid fucking chant over a .500 season
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:05 PM 12-02-2022

[IMG] [/IMG]
He moved the game in Memphis to St Louis fam
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:06 PM 12-02-2022
LOOKS LIKE KU-MU BURST IS BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS.

look it’s okay if y’all want to run away from the rivalry, guys. I mean, you all were the ones who ended it by leaving the Big 12…

*ducks and runs*
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:09 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
MU is just a 2 point underdog in that game by KenPom at the moment. Any outcome there wouldn't be surprising at all.

What is surprising, though, is any college football program actually dodging KU football in a bowl game.
No, you don’t get to play that bullshit card. You’re the fucking defending national champs for gods sake. Not a single one of you yokels think KU is only 2 points better than Mizzou. You all are expecting a blowout . . . . . and why wouldn’t you? 5 star athletes everywhere against a team of 2 and 3 star athletes and grad transfers. This shouldn’t be close. If it is coming down the stretch, you all will be sweating like a whore in church.

Better hope KU takes care of business like they should . . . . . .
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:19 PM 12-02-2022

[IMG] [/IMG]
And yet, according to one of the top college football reporters in the sport, that very much is not the case. There'd be an easy way to prove differently though (and it isn't by tweeting).
[Reply]
Page 78 of 109
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288 > Last »
Up