ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 46
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
penguinz 08:18 AM 03-01-2024

BREAKING: USC QB Caleb Williams has DECLINED to medical examinations with teams at the Combine and did not sign off on having his medical records shared
with all teams.

Williams is believed to be the first combine invitee ever to decline an examination, per CBS. pic.twitter.com/ipHqfxNBYJ

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 1, 2024

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:45 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
LOL.

This just makes it so much harder on him. Because if they aren't immediately successful and he struggles, sports media will bury him for all this fruity shit.
He is Cam II but without the immediate success IMO. You wonder what kind of outfits he is going to wear pre and post game. And this little bit of transvestism is a pretty good hint his pre and post dress will be runway quality(MUST SEE !!) for sure !!:-):-)
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:45 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
A bunch of unathletic old fucks bitching about what a future #1 picks when it comes to style. Also how exactly is that woke or DEI, you fucking reerun?

Sorry. Didn't realize you two were dating. My bad, sincerely.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:47 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
A bunch of unathletic old ****s bitching about what a future #1 picks when it comes to style. Also how exactly is that woke or DEI, you ****ing reerun?
What brand of nail polish do you prefer?:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:54 PM 03-28-2024
Again, any grown man that goes into the stands and climbs up into his momma's lap and cries like a little baby because he lost a game, thus NOT being a real man and true captain of the team and NOT owning the loss taking accountability with the team afterwards IS A HUGE RED FLAG !!!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:00 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Again, any grown man that goes into the stands and climbs up into his momma's lap and cries like a little baby because he lost a game, thus NOT being a real man and true captain of the team and NOT owning the loss taking accountability with the team afterwards IS A HUGE RED FLAG !!!
how do you come back from that? How do teams gamble with the first pick on him?
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:00 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:

Everyone was sure Tua was the next Mahomes...
Lol literally nobody said that.

People say "the next Mahomes!" for any mobile QB with a rocket arm known for making the occasional jaw-dropping play. It's unjustified and frankly an insult to Patrick Mahomes, but there IS a QB type who gets that label.

Tua is/was NOT that type. Not in college. Not pre-draft. Not as a pro. He never was.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:02 PM 03-28-2024
WTF is DEI?
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:09 PM 03-28-2024
Second year on a row there's a weirdo QB.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 10:09 PM 03-28-2024
I saw Williams play one time at USC and he did things I’ve only seen Mahomes do. Very small sample size, one game, but it was impressive. I can’t say it will translate to the NFL or if he can do the things Mahomes does consistently, but success or bust it will be fun to watch.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:11 PM 03-28-2024
He's gonna have at least 10 people interview him and look him dead in the eyes and say ARE YOU GAY?
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:12 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
WTF is DEI?
Diversity, equality, and inclusion. I think
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:14 PM 03-28-2024
Oops. Wrong thread.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:20 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
how do you come back from that? How do teams gamble with the first pick on him?
You don't. Bears GM is in a tough spot. He can only hope Caleb's balls drop(grows up and plays good ball) but if they don't he will be criticized for taking him and not seeing the massive red flags everyone saw from the get go. IF he does pass on him he will be immediately criticized until Caleb fails with the team that took him. It would be cool to see the Bears take Daniels instead but that is not going to happen because of all the way over :-):-):-) Williams hype.:-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:25 PM 03-28-2024
Joel Klatt was doing cartwheels over Caleb on The Herd today.

"He's the only QB I've evaluated who is elite at EVERYTHING!!..inside the pocket, outside the pocket, creativity etc"

"He's a better version than Mahomes was in college"

It's funny how these guys don't mention Caleb played with first round talent in his offense and Mahomes never did? It's funny how they don't mention that last season in the last seven games when he faced the better teams he only had two games with more than one passing TD?

Dude is barely six foot and hasn't demonstrated any consistency when it comes to playing on schedule.

But hey..Trevor Lawrence was "a better prospect than Mahomes" too apparently and it sure looks like it right now smh :-) .
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:32 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Joel Klatt was doing cartwheels over Caleb on The Herd today.

"He's the only QB I've evaluated who is elite at EVERYTHING!!..inside the pocket, outside the pocket, creativity etc"

"He's a better version that Mahomes was in college"

It's funny how these guys don't mention Caleb played with first round talent in his offense and Mahomes never did? It's funny how they don't mention that last season in the last seven games when he faced the better teams he only had two games with more than one passing TD?

Dude is barely six foot and hasn't demonstrated any consistency when it comes to playing on schedule.

But hey..Trevor Lawrence was "a better prospect than Mahomes" too apparently and it sure looks like it right now smh :-) .
Joel Klatt also thought it was laughable to think that Mizzou could beat K-State last year.

The guy is a complete shill for any conference that has a TV deal with Fox and is probably the guy I take the least seriously in all of CFB media.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 46
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up