ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 674 of 2694
« First < 174574624664670671672673674 67567667767868472477411741674 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:48 PM 03-09-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Good God it turns my stomach to be reminded that we tried to trade up for Pixton Lynch

OMG can you imagine that shit?

Good God is right, God was apparently looking out for the Chiefs when no one else was smart enough to... he made us wait, and we were rewarded with the new Aaron Favre

And I agree about Gruden, he is going to be good for the Raiders... unfortunately
That's how it's supposed to be.

Fuck Denver.

Time for them to fade way.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:40 PM 03-09-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
That's how it's supposed to be.

**** Denver.

Time for them to fade way.
One falls, another rises... let them rise though, Chuckie is skeered of Mahomes, he'll coach skeered a'gin us
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:05 PM 03-09-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
One falls, another rises... let them rise though, Chuckie is skeered of Mahomes, he'll coach skeered a'gin us

https://memegenerator.net/img/instan...737635/yep.jpg
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:48 PM 03-09-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Legendary moment in Kansas City Chiefs history: https://youtu.be/yTXBZvTn6kA
https://youtu.be/G-kdAdBOlH8
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:02 AM 03-10-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Was he drunk or smoking pot ?
:-) No, but I believe he was eating a pulled pork sandwich. He also had a "Pig Farmers Rule!" baseball cap.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:19 AM 03-10-2018
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl...198364804.html
[Reply]
Messier 03:56 AM 03-10-2018
Kevin Keitzman and Stan Weber were, once again, trashing Mahomes yesterday. Kevin asked Weber if when he scouted Mahomes before he played Kansas State, he thought he was a legitimate NFL prospect? Weber said he didn't think he was.

Then Weber is really bad at evaluation. I don't understand why Keitzman and his buddies hate Mahomes, but they do.
[Reply]
Chiefs Moon 06:14 AM 03-10-2018
Originally Posted by Messier:
Kevin Keitzman and Stan Weber were, once again, trashing Mahomes yesterday. Kevin asked Weber if when he scouted Mahomes before he played Kansas State, he thought he was a legitimate NFL prospect? Weber said he didn't think he was.

Then Weber is really bad at evaluation. I don't understand why Keitzman and his buddies hate Mahomes, but they do.
That was an embarrassing segment. Weber semi-blasted Veach as overly cocky and way too high on Mahomes. "No one likes Mahomes more than Veach!" Weber and KK talk about Mahomes as if he was a turnover machine in college. Keitzman admitted a few months ago he never watched any tape on Mahomes. Not before the draft and not after. Keitzman desperately wanted the Chiefs to draft Watson and both of them seem to suffer from the affliction -- as Petro says-- of "rooting for your prediction." Mahomes is not who they wanted. Fine. But to talk about Veach as if he's got a school boy crush on a QB and can't think clearly as a talent evaluator was....embarrassing. It was the sports talk version of Dumb and Dumber.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:59 AM 03-10-2018

Does anybody ever call in and scream at Keitzman for being a fucking idiot?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:06 AM 03-10-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Does anybody ever call in and scream at Keitzman for being a ****ing idiot?
No, but I think I might give it a try myself.
[Reply]
Messier 11:38 AM 03-10-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefs Moon:
That was an embarrassing segment. Weber semi-blasted Veach as overly cocky and way too high on Mahomes. "No one likes Mahomes more than Veach!" Weber and KK talk about Mahomes as if he was a turnover machine in college. Keitzman admitted a few months ago he never watched any tape on Mahomes. Not before the draft and not after. Keitzman desperately wanted the Chiefs to draft Watson and both of them seem to suffer from the affliction -- as Petro says-- of "rooting for your prediction." Mahomes is not who they wanted. Fine. But to talk about Veach as if he's got a school boy crush on a QB and can't think clearly as a talent evaluator was....embarrassing. It was the sports talk version of Dumb and Dumber.
Before last season he said Mason Rudolph is a better QB prospect than Mahomes. He's clueless.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:08 PM 03-11-2018
https://youtu.be/_Wgd10sZKNs
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 12:13 PM 03-11-2018

Good. Write down his quotes. Enjoy listening to him squirm and pretend he never felt this way down the road.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:45 PM 03-11-2018
Originally Posted by threebag02:
He still needs a great supporting cast.
Guy balled with Bert Wilson and DeMarcus Robinson behind a 2nd string OLine against a 1st string Denver D that had a whole Lotta pride on the line...

Truly great QBs make everyone around them great.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:48 PM 03-11-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefs Moon:
You listen to the guy and give him ratings, so.........
[Reply]
Page 674 of 2694
« First < 174574624664670671672673674 67567667767868472477411741674 > Last »
Up