ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1158 of 1209
« First < 15865810581108114811541155115611571158 115911601161116211681208 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
srvy 03:36 PM 03-08-2023
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Go for it -- the large number of positive recommendations will probably result in a good outcome. I actually buy McCormick's Smoked Paprika, because it has great flavor, compared to the orange sawdust of normal paprika.

We vacationed in Barcelona a few years ago. That is when I learned about Spanish smoked paprika. What a game changer. Google and try Patatas Bravas -- potatoes with smoked paprika.
I always have Tone's smoked Spanish paprika in the cupboard I get at Sams Club.

I will add that hot paprika with my next order at Amazon.
[Reply]
srvy 03:59 PM 03-08-2023
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Good fucking God why?
Tuna salad on a cracker is a great snack.

Hell I used to gross out my crew with underwood sardines and a 1/4 sleeve of saltines. That was breakfast . I would roll into QT the crew would get coffee and a pastry. I would open my got lunch mate and pull out a tin of sardines put a sardine breakfast served. They couldn't wait to get out of the truck and work. I was partial to the ones in tomato sauce. I liked Underwood they were smaller and fit on a cracker perfectly.

[Reply]
ptlyon 04:05 PM 03-08-2023
Oh ya I like me some kipper snacks and sardines in mustard, but tuna, unless it's fresh, sucks.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:49 PM 03-08-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:

Hell I used to gross out my crew with underwood sardines and a 1/4 sleeve of saltines. That was breakfast . I would roll into QT the crew would get coffee and a pastry. I would open my got lunch mate and pull out a tin of sardines put a sardine breakfast served. They couldn't wait to get out of the truck and work. I was partial to the ones in tomato sauce. I liked Underwood they were smaller and fit on a cracker perfectly.

Your work buds are right lol, my old car salesman buddy loves that crap and I don't wanna be within 10 feet of that smell, or his breath with it mixed with beer

Loves me some seafood, but I'll never touch it barring some zombie apocolypse
[Reply]
Pablo 06:58 PM 03-08-2023
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Your work buds are right lol, my old car salesman buddy loves that crap and I don't wanna be within 10 feet of that smell, or his breath with it mixed with beer

Lol, the only canned seafood I've found that I really like are smoked oysters on crackers. Those are pretty brutal as far as breath goes too
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 07:11 PM 03-08-2023
My grandfather fed me sardines in mustard sauce, pickled pigs feet, pickled eggs, braunschweiger, limburger cheese. Loved it when I was 5.

I have moved on.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:33 PM 03-08-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Lol, the only canned seafood I've found that I really like are smoked oysters on crackers. Those are pretty brutal as far as breath goes too
Honestly never had canned oysters, its weird with me and canned seafood... salmon, tuna, crab are all great for particular things

But canned oysters, bones and all sardines and all that really ripe smelling stuff just gets to me... to each their own

Its probably great, but much like kimchee (which I grew to love) some of us just can't get over certain smells etc

Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba:
My grandfather fed me sardines in mustard sauce, pickled pigs feet, pickled eggs, braunschweiger, limburger cheese. Loved it when I was 5.

I have moved on.
Our grandparents ate all sorts of crazy things like headcheese and scrapple

As a kid I could walk to an old animal feed store near my Grandpas house that sold some candies, along with pickled feet and eggs up on the bar... I've never tried them, but if hard times hit you eat what you gotta eat
[Reply]
scho63 08:12 PM 03-08-2023
Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba:

I have moved on.
I just vomited a little in my mouth. :-)
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 08:13 PM 03-08-2023
Steak and Cheese sandwiches.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 08:30 PM 03-08-2023

I didn’t know the Deviled Ham company made sardines too.
[Reply]
srvy 08:51 PM 03-08-2023
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

Sardines are health very good for you as long as you stay away from the packed in oil ones they are full of sodium.
[Reply]
srvy 08:52 PM 03-08-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I have heard they are good but me and shellfish don't see eye to eye.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 08:57 PM 03-08-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
I just vomited a little in my mouth. :-)
Delicacies. Not for the weak.

I'll be weak.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:10 PM 03-08-2023
Sardines are health very good for you as long as you stay away from the packed in oil ones they are full of sodium.
I believe every word, omega threes etc... but I'll take a supplement, or something :-)
[Reply]
srvy 09:28 PM 03-08-2023
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
I didn’t know the Deviled Ham company made sardines too.
I love me a deviled ham sammich with mayo too. Reminds me of hunting trips with my Dad and his TWA buddies. They couldn't cook but they were delicacies of these old WWII vets.
[Reply]
Page 1158 of 1209
« First < 15865810581108114811541155115611571158 115911601161116211681208 > Last »
Up