ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 33
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>This girl lived close to you?
Msmith 12:43 PM 11-15-2018
"ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) -- The Missouri State Highway Patrol said the body of a missing dancer with the St. Louis Ballet Company was discovered Wednesday morning.

On November 12, a state park ranger found Raffaella Stroik’s vehicle in a boat ramp parking lot off Highway 107 in Mark Twain State Park. Stroik's body was found Wednesday morning near a boat ramp in Florida, Missouri, police confirmed. According to police, a private pilot spotted a body in the water around 9:40 a.m. and the Missouri State Highway Patrol's water division recovered the body near a bank..."

Link:https://www.kmov.com/news/body-of-mi...z3gVvvTZS5PCH0
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:05 AM 06-16-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
He is convinced she’s real. I have my doubts because he googled her & nothing at the address or phone number she gave him. He can’t find anyone with her name. I told him it sounded suspicious to me. She is wanting to come visit him. If everything goes great she would come down to the lake from Minnesota & live.

Do catfish do that?
He just needs to FaceTime her. If she won’t, she’s fake.

Has he not connected with her on social media? Should be pretty easy to figure out.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:06 AM 06-16-2021
JFC, βearcat, you're going to get us in trouble with those.

(the tits, not texts)
[Reply]
HayWire 09:07 AM 06-16-2021
Thanks big bear.

Not sure what I was doing wrong.

She's sent me more but I'll hold off.
[Reply]
HayWire 09:08 AM 06-16-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
JFC, βearcat, you're going to get us in trouble with those.

(the tits, not texts)
I'd ban myself

If I had MOAR buttons!
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:11 AM 06-16-2021
He is convinced she’s real. I have my doubts because he googled her & nothing at the address or phone number she gave him. He can’t find anyone with her name. I told him it sounded suspicious to me. She is wanting to come visit him. If everything goes great she would come down to the lake from Minnesota & live.

Do catfish do that?
My guess is that's when the exchange of money starts. Needs some money for a flight, hotel, etc... strings it along as long as possible.
[Reply]
HayWire 09:12 AM 06-16-2021
Spoiler!

[Reply]
HayWire 09:13 AM 06-16-2021
Figured it Dave.... you're welcome
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:14 AM 06-16-2021
Originally Posted by βearcat:
Thanks big bear.

Not sure what I was doing wrong.

She's sent me more but I'll hold off.
For NSFW, you don't need spoiler or img tags... just [ nsfw ]https://url.png[/ nsfw ]
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:15 AM 06-16-2021
Need to see your taco... :-)

You're pretty good at the banter, I'll give you that.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:18 AM 06-16-2021
My guess is that's when the exchange of money starts. Needs some money for a flight, hotel, etc... strings it along as long as possible.
Yep. She'll start asking him to cover travel and incidentals, food, etc.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 09:21 AM 06-16-2021
Need to see your taco... :-)

You're pretty good at the banter, I'll give you that.
I'm interested to know where that is considered the "old fashion" approach? :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:23 AM 06-16-2021
I mean technically, shouldn't you keep the ethnic food references consistent? If you want to see her taco, you should show her your chorizo.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:24 AM 06-16-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yep. She'll start asking him to cover travel and incidentals, food, etc.
Friend of ours that was deployed to Vietnam sent a letter to his wife and part of it was asking for her to send money for shampoo, soap, and stuff.

A couple of weeks later he received a package with shampoo, soap, and goodies in it with a letter that said "Here is your shampoo and soap, your stuff is at home."
[Reply]
HayWire 09:26 AM 06-16-2021
Image: Not Safe for Work

[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:28 AM 06-16-2021
What would you text them?

Anything that made you seem more vulnerable and thankful for her texting you. “Wow this is such good timing I’ve been very lonely lately after a messy break up.” “I know we haven’t met but I feel a connection to you as if my break up was for a purpose.”

Just stuff like that and go from there. It could be a bot like someone said but if not I just think they realized you figured out the fake picture since you kept hinting at her looks and if she was a model and trying to get her to really talk about her looks.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 33
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up