Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark arrested for felony possession of a firearm
Hammock Parties 03:40 PM 06-21-2021
Well, bye...

https://www.tmz.com/2021/06/21/frank...ty-chiefs-nfl/

K.C. CHIEFS' FRANK CLARK
ARRESTED
... Cops Say NFL Star Had Uzi In Lambo SUV

Originally Posted by :
NFL star pass rusher Frank Clark -- one of the best defensive players in the league -- was arrested Sunday after cops say he had an uzi in his Lambo SUV ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us Clark was pulled over for a routine traffic stop Sunday evening in Los Angeles ... when cops say they noticed an open duffle bag in his ride.

Our sources say officers saw the gun inside the bag ... and arrested the 28-year-old for felony illegal possession of a firearm.

The Kansas City Chiefs superstar is still behind bars in the Los Angeles area, jail records show.

According to the records, Clark -- listed at 6'3", 255 pounds -- was arrested at 9:20 p.m. ... and was booked into jail hours later at 9:28 a.m. Monday.

We've reached out to Clark and the Chiefs for comment ... but so far, no word back yet.

Clark was a key piece in the Chiefs' runs to the Super Bowls the last two years ... after being traded from Seattle to Kansas City before the 2019 season, Clark logged 14 sacks in 26 starts and was great in postseason play too.

In fact, Clark was so good for the Chiefs since joining the team ... he was selected to the Pro Bowl in each of his 2 seasons on the squad.

Of course, this is not Clark's first brush with legal trouble ... you'll recall, he was arrested in 2014 after being accused of domestic violence -- and was kicked off the Univ. of Michigan football team over it all.

Clark eventually struck a deal with prosecutors in that case, agreeing to plead guilty to a lesser charge of misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

Clark is currently in the middle of a 5-year, $104 MILLION contract with the Chiefs.

Story developing ...

[Reply]
In58men 09:47 PM 06-21-2021
Everyone thinks it was Frank Clark’s uzi still :-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:07 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
Hey man I fully admitted I've been a bit disconnected for a little bit; I just saw the headlines pop up on ESPN and nfl.com; cut me a little slack...
Sorry dude but there have been 217 posts just like yours since this was announced.

Everyone needs to chill and let the legal process take its course.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 10:20 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Yeah, that's a stupid ****ing excuse to pull someone over.

Freakin' half the cars in LA aren't smogged properly, are missing taillights, all four or six windows are tinted way too darkly, including the Driver and Passenger's side, and I'd bet a stroll through any 99 Cents Store or Ralphs or Food 4 Less or similar parking lot would reveal lots of missing front plates.

Those cops were looking to bust someone.
Back when I was young and stupid I did some stupid stuff. But unlike some of my buddies, when I drove home from the bar after putting a couple down: I wasn't missing a taillight or a burned out headlight or missing a front license tag. Nor did I run red lights at 3 in the morning.

We had a name for that: Moving DUI traps.

Or leave gym bags with the barrel of my automatic sticking out.
[Reply]
scho63 10:23 PM 06-21-2021
Britt Reid just sent Frank Clark a Thank You card.
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:51 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Oh shut the **** up you guy stocked out where those guys worked out at, made a cringe ass video in which it looked like you were running up a hill drunk, and nobody gave a **** what you all were saying everyone waited for the DA's announcement. You're both in your 40s that's pathetic.
:-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:51 PM 06-21-2021
https://www.youtube.com/post/UgzqRF9xxqE-rthjpR54AaABCQ
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:02 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
https://www.youtube.com/post/UgzqRF9xxqE-rthjpR54AaABCQ

[Reply]
DTVietnam 11:10 PM 06-21-2021
every offseason we go through this:

Kareem
Reek
Clark
[Reply]
bdj23 11:25 PM 06-21-2021
Damn, a real IMI/IWI Uzi? I must say, that's superb taste in firearms. Shame about commiefornia though.
[Reply]
bdj23 11:33 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
If it was a full-auto Uzi the Chiefs can and should be done with him.

Regular old handgun or a shotty? Fine. I was driving around with one in the car three weeks ago, in plain sight.

A ****ing full-auto Uzi? There's a lot more to that story. Especially concerning Frank's past.
I wouldn't go that far man, we don't know what his hobbies are. Maybe he jumped through all the hoops to legally aquire a full auto gun? Although, it would be supremely ignorant to have it in California.

If I was a multi millionaire I'd own several machine guns.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 11:39 PM 06-21-2021
so hes now saying it was his security teams gun...was he alone when pulled over? i cant see that defense sticking if he was alone. .
[Reply]
eDave 11:41 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I wouldn't go that far man, we don't know what his hobbies are. Maybe he jumped through all the hoops to legally aquire a full auto gun? Although, it would be supremely ignorant to have it in California.

If I was a multi millionaire I'd own several machine guns.
Assuming he had a legal "machine gun" I further assume he'd know where you can have such a thing. And where he can't.
[Reply]
bdj23 11:46 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Assuming he had a legal "machine gun" I further assume he'd know where you can have such a thing. And where he can't.
Maybe he just didn't give a ****? They don't pat you down for machine guns at the California border. I'm just saying it's not out of the realm of possibility for a rich guy to be able to buy a machine gun. They're like 30k.

https://otbfirearms.com/uzi-machine-...-9mm-b-g-bolt/

Here's one for under 14k
[Reply]
DTVietnam 11:56 PM 06-21-2021
I think its bad due to the fact that he is still in Jail. .

I mean if this was a mix up or light charge or someone else's gun why would he be stll in jail ..

I think Frank is done as a Chief....I really hope not..I think even though his stats dont show it he brings alot to this defense ..

gonna miss that championship swagger ..
[Reply]
eDave 11:58 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
I think its bad due to the fact that he is still in Jail. .

I mean if this was a mix up or light charge or someone else's gun why would he be stll in jail ..

I think Frank is done as a Chief....I really hope not..I think even though his stats dont show it he brings alot to this defense ..

gonna miss that championship swagger ..
Wut?
[Reply]
Page 16 of 43
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up