ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>West Plains, MO
Hammock Parties 01:42 PM 06-20-2021
Next month I will be making a little road trip out to West Plains MO, from Springfield, or parts thereabout.

Is there anything to see on the way? I know there ain't much out there yonder, but figured I'd ask.

This place looks like some GOOD EATIN!

https://ozarkcafewestplains.com/

In related news, I had no idea we had a China, MO.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:29 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
What kind of traveling music will you be listening to?
Deliverance soundtrack
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:38 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by neech:
According to Zillow it appears to have quite a few homes for sale.

Could be a buyers market Hammock.

The median price in West Plains is $86 per square foot. The median in my part of Denver is $403. I could get a heck of a house in West Plains and spend my days eating fine french food and drinking Busch at the Hut.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 08:37 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by Darien25:
Don't stop in West Plains. Keep on truckin' down to Mammoth Springs and stop at the Riverbend restaurant for some homemade coconut cream pie.
This.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:27 PM 06-21-2021
Not sure I want to get creampied in that part of Missouri.
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:44 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Clay: stroll into the center of the bar. Yell at the top of your lungs: "Hey Rednecks....Merle Haggard SUCKED MY C*CK!!!"

Then see if you can get back to your car and escape before they shoot the windows out.
The blonde bartender likes it when you throw to quarters on the bar and yell, “hey you old crack play something on the jukebox.” Also, if there are any Mexicans there they like when you throw a hat on the floor and request them to do a Mexican hat dance. Always a crowd pleaser.
[Reply]
cdcox 09:51 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Every summer in Osceola I tried carving that damned indian head neckerchief woogle and every summer I cut his nose off.
Same.
[Reply]
luv 07:58 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Not sure I want to get creampied in that part of Missouri.
Mammoth Springs is technically in Arkansas.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up