ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 30
« First < 111718192021 22232425 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>CDC: A "sense of impending doom" ...
petegz28 09:26 AM 03-29-2021
Fauci and the CDC are out scaring the masses this morning

CDC director speaks of impending doom, warns of increase in U.S. COVID-19 cases
https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pm...covid-19-cases
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:27 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Was associated.


You really are dazzled by nothing. I can create observational weak "studies" to say anything I want as well.

Let me ask you this. How were all these measures just discovered to work this year?


You're wasting your time with that one.
[Reply]
Fish 01:34 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Was associated.


You really are dazzled by nothing. I can create observational weak "studies" to say anything I want as well.
Dazzled by nothing? :-)... right. Can't help it if you choose to ignore evidence.

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Let me ask you this. How were all these measures just discovered to work this year?
Probably had something to do with the novel global pandemic. Just a guess.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:37 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Dazzled by nothing? :-)... right. Can't help it if you choose to ignore evidence.



Probably had something to do with the novel global pandemic. Just a guess.

Novel pandemic?! It's just another respiratory virus. The Asian Flu in 1957 was probably just about equal to Covid in lethality but we didn't have lockdowns, masks, or business closures.

Yet people just moved on.
[Reply]
Fish 01:45 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Novel pandemic?! It's just another respiratory virus.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
[Reply]
Donger 01:47 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Novel pandemic?! It's just another respiratory virus. The Asian Flu in 1957 was probably just about equal to Covid in lethality but we didn't have lockdowns, masks, or business closures.

Yet people just moved on.
So you think that lockdowns should have been implemented during the Spanish Flu?
[Reply]
T-post Tom 02:01 PM 04-02-2021
Would love to meet Fauci in person and kiss him on the mouth. (It's not gay if I don't enjoy it.) :-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:08 PM 04-02-2021
UK-HART Group: "Lockdowns were explicitly not recommended even for severe respiratory viral outbreaks in all pandemic planning prior to 2020, including those endorsed by the WHO and the Department of Health"
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:42 PM 04-02-2021
Power grab met online paid(hopefully) propagandists.
[Reply]
petegz28 02:57 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Okay:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...sars-cov2.html

You're up.

What's your take on our virtually non-existent flu season this year?
I won't speak for him but I would wager people not being at work, people not being in school and social distancing had more to do with the lack of flu than masks.

But you think you know something so go with it...
[Reply]
petegz28 04:30 PM 04-02-2021
Biden CDC struggles to give consistent messaging on what vaccinated people can do

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cdc...ines-messaging
[Reply]
petegz28 04:31 PM 04-02-2021
This Walensky is a fucking nut job.

If you are vaccinated you can safely travel...but don't travel

30+% have at least 1 shot yet "impending doom"

30+% have at least 1 shot but 80% of the country is not vaccinated


Holy fuck
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:35 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
This Walensky is a ****ing nut job.

If you are vaccinated you can safely travel...but don't travel

30+% have at least 1 shot yet "impending doom"

30+% have at least 1 shot but 80% of the country is not vaccinated


Holy ****

Itís really hard to overstate the incompetence of the CDC.

From equating masks to a vaccine, school closure guidelines, the misinformation studiesÖitís endless.

On 3/1, Walensky predicted a 4th surge from variants if restrictions were relaxed.

Itís been 3 weeks. Wrong again. pic.twitter.com/dMQTvWP1qc

— IM (@ianmSC) March 22, 2021

[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:39 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Biden CDC struggles to give consistent messaging on what vaccinated people can do

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cdc...ines-messaging
He can't tell us shit
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:10 PM 04-02-2021

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:19 PM 04-02-2021

[Reply]
Page 21 of 30
« First < 111718192021 22232425 > Last »
Up