ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 30
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>CDC: A "sense of impending doom" ...
petegz28 09:26 AM 03-29-2021
Fauci and the CDC are out scaring the masses this morning

CDC director speaks of impending doom, warns of increase in U.S. COVID-19 cases
https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pm...covid-19-cases
[Reply]
Donger 11:54 AM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Covid religion. :-)

Just show a couple of death certificates without covid on them that were counted as a covid death. You're the one making the claim. Show an example.
Heck, I'm still waiting for him to prove that lockdowns will kill more people than COVID-19.
[Reply]
Fish 11:54 AM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
You are a Branch Covidian.
Hur dur. That's what I thought.
[Reply]
Donger 11:55 AM 04-02-2021
You are a Branch Covidian.
Out of curiosity, how would you label yourself, with claims like the above?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:00 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Out of curiosity, how would you label yourself, with claims like the above?
I subscribe to the pandemic plans drawn up for just such an occasion prior to the Year 2020.

Team Reality, Team Sweden.

The other side is

Team Apocalypse or Team China. The Branch Covidians.

The people who would wear underwear on their head if Fauci told them it stopped the virus.
[Reply]
Donger 12:01 PM 04-02-2021
I subscribe to the pandemic plans drawn up for just such an occasion prior to the Year 2020.

Team Reality, Team Sweden.

The other side is

Team Apocalypse or Team China. The Branch Covidians.

The people who would wear underwear on their head if Fauci told them it stopped the virus.
Cool. So, when are you going to prove that lockdowns will kill more people than COVID-19?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:09 PM 04-02-2021
Cool. So, when are you going to prove that lockdowns will kill more people than COVID-19?
When you prove pieces of cloth control a respiratory virus.
[Reply]
Donger 12:12 PM 04-02-2021
When you prove pieces of cloth control a respiratory virus.
Okay:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...sars-cov2.html

You're up.

What's your take on our virtually non-existent flu season this year?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:24 PM 04-02-2021
Okay:

You're up.

You must be new to this. Do you know what the highest form of proof for cloth masks would be?

A.Observational Studies or
B. Randomized Control Trials

Funny how you don't include the direct links to B.

As for proof of deaths in the future, you are obviously a moron.

I had these same discussion as young person out of college prior to the invasion of Iraq. I was told that democracy was about to "take off", the oil would pay for the war, and that there would be little to no death. In fact we would SAVE lives.

Now more than 15 years later more than 1 million dead from that stupid idea and the supporters I argued with pretending they never were for it.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 12:30 PM 04-02-2021
Really? You think that COVID-19 doesn't cause ARDS and pneumonia?
If I thought that why would I have said the DC you provided would be listed as a COVID death. I clearly stated that showed developing pneumonia & ARDS as a result of COVID. I'm saying I don't think there are many DC's that list only COVID, pneumonia & ARDS with no other causes of death.

Yes, of course your example would be a COVID-19 death, not a cancer or Alzheimer death.
The point the other poster was making above that you seemed to be missing was that historically if a person died with influenza in the manner above they wouldn't be counted as an influenza death. However with COVID they were being counted as COVID deaths. If influenza was a contributing factor to someone dying of cancer it was counted as cancer, the posted article was claiming that now their classifying the same death as COVID.
[Reply]
Donger 12:35 PM 04-02-2021
You must be new to this. Do you know what the highest form of proof for cloth masks would be?

A.Observational Studies or
B. Randomized Control Trials

Funny how you don't include the direct links to B.

As for proof of deaths in the future, you are obviously a moron.

I had these same discussion as young person out of college prior to the invasion of Iraq. I was told that democracy was about to "take off", the oil would pay for the war, and that there would be little to no death. In fact we would SAVE lives.

Now more than 15 years later more than 1 million dead from that stupid idea and the supporters I argued with pretending they never were for it.
They sure would, and you'd probably be fine with sending out unmasked people in the middle of a pandemic, right?

Oh, and, how do you explain that we have virtually no flu season this year?

How are you going to ascertain that these future deaths can be attributed to the lockdowns?
[Reply]
Donger 12:40 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
If I thought that why would I have said the DC you provided would be listed as a COVID death. I clearly stated that showed developing pneumonia & ARDS as a result of COVID. I'm saying I don't think there are many DC's that list only COVID, pneumonia & ARDS with no other causes of death.
And why do you think that?

Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
The point the other poster was making above that you seemed to be missing was that historically if a person died with influenza in the manner above they wouldn't be counted as an influenza death. However with COVID they were being counted as COVID deaths. If influenza was a contributing factor to someone dying of cancer it was counted as cancer, the posted article was claiming that now their classifying the same death as COVID.
Yes, and that's almost certainly wrong. One doesn't die from influenza, at least not as the immediate cause of death. Influenza is the underlying condition which leads to ARDS, pneumonia and so on, which are the immediate causes of death from influenza. Same as COVID-19.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:43 PM 04-02-2021
They sure would, and you'd probably be fine with sending out unmasked people in the middle of a pandemic, right?

Oh, and, how do you explain that we have virtually no flu season this year?

How are you going to ascertain that these future deaths can be attributed to the lockdowns?
The flu was stopped by masks but the masks didn't stop Covid, right?!

Flu receding was most likely due to viral interference.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7789...ectant%20virus.

(Bloomberg) -- The world is hurtling toward an unprecedented hunger crisis. As many as 132 million more people than previously projected could go hungry in 2020, and this year’s gain may be more than triple any increase this century. The pandemic is upending food supply chains, crippling economies and eroding consumer purchasing power. Some projections show that by the end of the year, Covid-19 will cause more people to die each day from hunger than from virus infections.

Read more at: https://www.bloombergquint.com/globa...ovid-this-year
Copyright BloombergQuint
[Reply]
Donger 12:45 PM 04-02-2021
The flu was stopped by masks but the masks didn't stop Covid, right?!

Flu receding was most likely due to viral interference.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7789...ectant%20virus.

(Bloomberg) -- The world is hurtling toward an unprecedented hunger crisis. As many as 132 million more people than previously projected could go hungry in 2020, and this year’s gain may be more than triple any increase this century. The pandemic is upending food supply chains, crippling economies and eroding consumer purchasing power. Some projections show that by the end of the year, Covid-19 will cause more people to die each day from hunger than from virus infections.

Read more at: https://www.bloombergquint.com/globa...ovid-this-year
Copyright BloombergQuint
I'd be pleased to explain why we have COVID-19 cases in the tens of thousands per day and single digit flu cases.

Viral interference, eh? So, you think the vast majority of our country and the world has been infected with SARS-CoV-19? Didn't think that one through...
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 12:46 PM 04-02-2021
Okay:

You're up.

The Flu has been rebranded. It can't believe you are falling 4 this ****
[Reply]
Donger 12:47 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
The Flu has been rebranded
:-)

No, it's just pretty much non-existent:

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/index.htm#whomap
[Reply]
Page 19 of 30
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up