ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 55
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official (2020)-2021 NHL Thread***
DaFace 03:00 PM 12-20-2020
Well, it's gonna be a weird year, but here's your format:

The @NHLPA and @NHL have announced an agreement to play a 2020-21 regular-season schedule of 56 games beginning on Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021. https://t.co/2on0oStnMd pic.twitter.com/aggYeVMjfj

— NHL Public Relations (@PR_NHL) December 20, 2020

[Reply]
srvy 09:06 PM 06-20-2021
Roy showed helluva patience in front of the net. Just waited and lifted the puck high in an open hole.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:42 PM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
That may have saved the Knight's asses in this series.
Same as the OT win against the Avs. You have to hand it to them. They don't stop coming.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:56 PM 06-20-2021
Really proud of my knights tonight. I was in a very bitter mood as my sixers totally fell apart against the fecking hawks to lose the series!!..but then Roy popped up with the winner it at least gave me something to smile about. Habs were good but our expierience told in the end and it's gonna be interesting to see how things go now. Panda was in goal instead of Flower so that's gonna be another story to follow after Flowers unforgivable mistake in game three. Also hope our best centre Stevenson returns to our top line in the next game aswell.

LET'S GO KNIGHTS
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:07 PM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
We're talking about sheer volume and you're responding with single examples.

Everyone knows bad calls happen everywhere... every team has that guy who goes too far.

The Knights are well known for constantly getting away with shit and basically taking hockey back 30 years in terms of obstruction/hooking/holding, much less all of the cheap shots, then crying from the top down when anything is called against them.

Yeah, other dirty players exist, other dirty teams exist. The Knights are one of the worst, if not the worst of them, basically since they've existed.
Are you ever gonna let your bitterness towards the knights go?? :-) Every team gets away with the odd foul here and there...it is what it is. The refs litterally stole a series away from us against San Jose so any calls that go our way is well earned imo :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:20 PM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
I just bought some used goalie gear so the kids can shoot on me on the outdoor rink lol, I’m a idiot, my groins aren’t going to like it.
Buy one of these....

https://www.goaliemonkey.com/accesso...ocks-cups.html
[Reply]
srvy 10:20 PM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Same as the OT win against the Avs. You have to hand it to them. They don't stop coming.
Yep.

Where was the defense on Roy's OT goal lol he stood outside the crease for 5 seconds and flipped it high through a hole?
[Reply]
Monticore 05:54 AM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Are you ever gonna let your bitterness towards the knights go?? :-) Every team gets away with the odd foul here and there...it is what it is. The refs litterally stole a series away from us against San Jose so any calls that go our way is well earned imo :-)
Susuki gets a call for hooking on a pass near the blueline, but Staal gets hooked the same way in the slot on that save from lehner but it doesn't get called, Weber gets hit from behind(McCabe hit game 2 as well) and VGK player only gets a penalty after weber works him over , then Susuki gets worked over/punched in the head right in front of the ref and there is no call.

it just seems to be always in VGK favor and these are not missed calls these are just non calls.

MTL aren't angels but they have only gotten what 2-3 power plays the whole series and with the way vegas plays that doesn't seem to add up.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:58 AM 06-21-2021
You're so bitter about that series from two weeks ago!!

*Continues bringing up series from 2 years ago and how the team still deserves payback*
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:21 AM 06-21-2021
You're so bitter about that series from two weeks ago!!

*Continues bringing up series from 2 years ago and how the team still deserves payback*
Did I even mention us kicking yalls ass two weeks ago? NOPE!!..i mentioned you being bitter at the knights which seems deeper than just the series loss yall took. It seems like you've been bitter about us ever since we entered the league and started doing well from the jump tbh :-) .
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:00 AM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Did I even mention us kicking yalls ass two weeks ago? NOPE!!..i mentioned you bring bitter at the knights which seems deeper than just the series loss yall took. It seems like you've been bitter about us ever since we entered the league and started doing well from the jump tbh :-) .
And we're full circle once again.

The rest of the league hates the Knights for being cheap shot artists and crybabies.

But, *this one example that one time*

The Knights are the worst of it.

It's just bitterness (ermergerd, they took Calvin Pickard!!) or jealousy or something else that makes no sense.

The Knights take hockey back 30 years.

They've masterfully put together a team that just wins and Deber (sic) is a genius!

[continues shoving logic down an illogical hole]

[continues barfing nonsense]
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:44 AM 06-21-2021
And we're full circle once again.

The rest of the league hates the Knights for being cheap shot artists and crybabies.

But, *this one example that one time*

The Knights are the worst of it.

It's just bitterness (ermergerd, they took Calvin Pickard!!) or jealousy or something else that makes no sense.

The Knights take hockey back 30 years.

They've masterfully put together a team that just wins and Deber (sic) is a genius!

[continues shoving logic down an illogical hole]

[continues barfing nonsense]
Like I said...you have some deep seated problems with this franchise and the fact that your team got steamrolled after being up 2-0 obviously hasn't helped your plight. "The league hates you because you cheapshot and moan too much"...blah blah blah..just sounds like a song that LOSERS sing tbh. The game has gone way soft from what it used to be but apparently you don't want any contact on the ice anymore!!..and yes we'll moan because we won't stand by and let what happened to us against SJ happen again...NEVER!!. It's just that simple.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:05 PM 06-21-2021
Just a bit of a letdown after winning game 4 at home...

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Otter 08:59 PM 06-21-2021

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:16 PM 06-21-2021
I wonder if the Islanders have the mental strength to bounce back from that pasting they took tonight?? They've got to flush this loss and get ready to battle back on their home rink. If they do force a game seven maybe Tampa could get nervous infront of an expectant crowd.
[Reply]
Fish 11:25 PM 06-21-2021
I don't really want to say the Golden Knights have been lucky. But they've been pretty fucking lucky so far.....
[Reply]
Page 42 of 55
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Up