ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 22
« First < 91516171819 202122 >
Media Center>Falcon and The Winter Soldier trailer
Tribal Warfare 04:40 AM 12-11-2020

[Reply]
Spott 08:29 PM 04-26-2021
The Captain America trilogy are probably my favorite MCU movies, but I have no interest in seeing part 4 after this series.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:29 AM 04-30-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

[Reply]
007 11:28 AM 04-30-2021
So does anything new start this week?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:38 AM 04-30-2021
Originally Posted by 007:
No. Unless you want to get caught up on The Mighty Ducks or Big Shots.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:50 AM 04-30-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:30 PM 04-30-2021
Originally Posted by 007:
Star Wars: The Bad Batch airs Episode 1 on Tuesday, May 4th with subsequent episodes airing each Friday thereafter.

Loki debuts on July 11th and while What If? is slated to run at some point this summer, no release date has been announced.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:21 PM 04-30-2021
Is this worth the watch or should I just watch the “New Rockstars” breakdowns to get caught up? Wanted to wait until all the episodes dropped but I’m still finding it difficult to get hyped for multiple hours of The Sam and Bucky Show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
tredadda 06:55 PM 04-30-2021
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Is this worth the watch or should I just watch the “New Rockstars” breakdowns to get caught up? Wanted to wait until all the episodes dropped but I’m still finding it difficult to get hyped for multiple hours of The Sam and Bucky Show.

Some loved it, but if you look at the general consensus on here and elsewhere it was very meh at best. I watched every episode, but see zero reason to rewatch it. Very underwhelming to say the least.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:02 PM 04-30-2021

I don't curse having watched it, but if you 'have trouble getting hyped for The Sam and Bucky Show,' I'd say that characterization is portraying the season in its best light.

Kind of like saying 'should I be a Chiefs fan in the 2020s, I've had trouble getting hyped about QBs and WRs playing catch.'
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:50 PM 04-30-2021

Go in expecting it to suck and it’s probably not that bad. I was epic hyped for it. I love the Wk get soldier stuff in the movies. Man I was ready to rock. Don’t go in with the expectations I did and it’s worth the watch.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:59 AM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Go in expecting it to suck and it’s probably not that bad. I was epic hyped for it. I love the Wk get soldier stuff in the movies. Man I was ready to rock. Don’t go in with the expectations I did and it’s worth the watch.
I watched the second episode of “Avengers Assembled” which featured the making of TFATWS. Even though it gives away much of the story line and spoilers, it also offers perspective on the series from the producers, writers and directors, which frames the show as more of a “soul searching” drama than typical MCU fare.

I think my reaction to the series would have been different had I realized the intent of the series because I was expecting a continuation of typical MCU fare and not an introspective look at Sam and Bucky’s motivations.

That $150 million dollar price tag really skewed my expectations.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:07 AM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I watched the second episode of “Avengers Assembled” which featured the making of TFATWS. Even though it gives away much of the story line and spoilers, it also offers perspective on the series from the producers, writers and directors, which frames the show as more of a “soul searching” drama than typical MCU fare.

I think my reaction to the series would have been different had I realized the intent of the series because I was expecting a continuation of typical MCU fare and not an introspective look at Sam and Bucky’s motivations.

That $150 million dollar price tag really skewed my expectations.
Agreed.

All they showed in the trailers were 1. Action, 2. Jokes. Which is what I expected.

Doesn't change the fact that they fumbled it pretty hard though. I'm on wax here after episode 1 not expecting it to be so heavy, but liking it. If they would have went down that road it could have worked, but it's like they didn't know what they wanted it to be. Had some good ideas on a storyboard, but couldn't get it on film as a cohesive piece.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:18 AM 05-02-2021
Just finished this .....pretty disappointed. Who wrote this shit?
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 03:39 PM 05-02-2021
The Critical Drinker always puts it so eloquently.

[Reply]
Skyy God 04:22 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
The Critical Drinker always puts it so eloquently.

It was largely a crap, forgettable series.

And the color scheme of Sam’s new suit blows.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 22
« First < 91516171819 202122 >
Up