ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 22
« First < 81415161718 19202122 >
Media Center>Falcon and The Winter Soldier trailer
Tribal Warfare 04:40 AM 12-11-2020

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:05 AM 04-26-2021
"except the top of his head where his brain is" :-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:41 AM 04-26-2021
Hehe. Yea, what are the chances that a senator on board that chopper was a full blown experienced pilot?
[Reply]
unlurking 06:51 AM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Hehe. Yea, what are the chances that a senator on board that chopper was a full blown experienced pilot?
Not sure what you are referring to, but there are several currently serving US Senators who are experienced pilots. The chances aren't that bad.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:27 AM 04-26-2021
Now that it's been a few days, what about that stupid Power Broker reveal?

:-)

If that character isn't a Skrull, I'll have serious doubts about the future of the MCU because that "turn" was just dumb as fuck.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:28 AM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

If that character isn't a Skrull, I'll have serious doubts about the future of the MCU because that "turn" was just dumb as fuck.
Was it really a "turn?" I mean I saw it a million miles away. Either she's the power broker or works for them.

One of the dork videos I watched pointed out some continuity errors and it could be the skrull thing.

Or it's shitty. :-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:32 AM 04-26-2021

If that character isn't a Skrull, I'll have serious doubts about the future of the MCU because that "turn" was just dumb as ****.
Yea. I mean, who else was it going to be but Sharon? She’s the only one they specifically showed acting mysterious
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:34 AM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Was it really a "turn?" I mean I saw it a million miles away. Either she's the power broker or works for them.
It was way too obvious, IMO, which leads me to believe that it was a Skrull, especially considering that the cast for Secret Invasion is absolutely loaded with talent and should have a much bigger impact on the MCU than TFATWS.

If it wasn't a Skrull, it makes zero sense. Like I had mentioned earlier, this is a person who's the niece of the founder of SHIELD, who put her life on the line for Captain America and the country, yet the government disavows the character completely?

Like most of the series, it just made no sense. I'm seriously shocked that Kevin Feige allowed this absolute nonsense to air AND double down with the announced of Captain America 4, which is definitely a Disney+ watch for me and not a theatrical, especially considering I basically had to beg my kids to watch the series with me after Episode 1.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:47 AM 04-26-2021
Sharon Carter is a terrible character.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:49 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Sharon Carter is a terrible character.
She's certainly a strange character to add to the overall Captain America lore.

First, she's secretly spying on Cap by pretending to be his neighbor and apparently at the behest of none other than Peggy Carter herself, Cap's lifelong love.

Then, after the reveal, Cap and Sharon make out, which was "overdue". Cap decided to stay back in 1945 or whatever and have a life with Peggy Carter, despite the fact he had the hots for her niece and would have given her the Captain's Stabbin' had there been more time.

Overall, she's just a weird character to include in the MCU.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:06 PM 04-26-2021
She's certainly a strange character to add to the overall Captain America lore.

First, she's secretly spying on Cap by pretending to be his neighbor and apparently at the behest of none other than Peggy Carter herself, Cap's lifelong love.

Then, after the reveal, Cap and Sharon make out, which was "overdue". Cap decided to stay back in 1945 or whatever and have a life with Peggy Carter, despite the fact he had the hots for her niece and would have given her the Captain's Stabbin' had there been more time.

Overall, she's just a weird character to include in the MCU.
That was one of those storylines of the MCU that got completely abandoned, much like the Black Widow-Hulk relationship.

They so easily could have added resolution to the latter storyline in Endgame (especially after referencing it in IW), but just... didn't?
[Reply]
Jamie 01:23 PM 04-26-2021
Then, after the reveal, Cap and Sharon make out, which was "overdue".
I think this was mostly a vestigial organ from the comics. Sharon was Cap's classic love interest in the comics* and so that was shoehorned in even though it didn't really make sense for the MCU.

*And yes, more so than Peggy. Peggy wasn't actually in the comics in the 40s, she was added via retcon in the 60s as part of Sharon's backstory. Sharon and Peggy actually both make their first appearance in the same issue.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:40 PM 04-26-2021
Captain's Stabbin. :-) Well done.
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:30 PM 04-26-2021
Maybe Sharon is a shield bunny and will get it on with Flying Cap in 4.
[Reply]
MTG#10 05:56 PM 04-26-2021
Virtue signaling-SJW lovefest-shitshow was shit. Hopefully Loki is better.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:41 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Maybe Sharon is a shield bunny and will get it on with Flying Cap in 4.

[Reply]
Page 18 of 22
« First < 81415161718 19202122 >
Up