ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 22
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Media Center>Falcon and The Winter Soldier trailer
Tribal Warfare 04:40 AM 12-11-2020

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:24 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
So Walker gets instantly removed as Cap, and Falcon takes over the shield?
JOHN WALKER DID NOTHING WRONG
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:32 PM 04-12-2021
Enjoyed that episode
[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:34 AM 04-13-2021
Wouldn't put it past Marvel to bring Chris Evans back as old man Cap for a cameo just to kick the shit out of Walker. Would be entertaining.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:46 PM 04-13-2021
I watched some dork videos that pointed out the twitching/ticks that Walker did in his descent to madness and after he beat that dude to death. Plus all the touching of his face/grimacing he did after getting his ass beat by the chicks. I missed all that. Some really nice touches.

I also apparently missed that the dude Walker waxed grew up a fan of Cap, and mentioned the shield being an icon. And then he gets murdered by it.

Also one of the dork videos pointed out that the last scene Sharon is in she has a bloody lip and busted up knuckles she didn’t have before. Presuming she got in a fight between the phone calls Sam makes to her. Interesting.

I missed a bunch of shit that are really nice touches.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 01:59 AM 04-16-2021
46 min and a mid credits scene...nearly all filler. The final episode better play out like a damn movie.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:37 AM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:23 AM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
46 min and a mid credits scene...nearly all filler. The final episode better play out like a damn movie.

Critiquing the show thus far, they should've had John Walker play out as a Jack Bauer being in plain/street clothes with a time sensitive plot. Thus, that in mind his namesake in the comic " US Agent" will be more established. I would've ended it with Walker becoming Captain America in the last episode that would leave narrative that the Cap mantle has a feeling of anxiety and worry going forward.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:46 AM 04-16-2021
Ep 4 was a rebound, 5 felt a lot like the rest.

It's tough, their casting is pitch perfect, but it's just hard for me to feel too invested in the story.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:40 PM 04-16-2021
Almost done, but I'd rather spend more time on Walker at this point. Sam and Bucky have not been compelling characters in this series, which is not the fault of the actors just the material.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:58 PM 04-16-2021
muh racism

give me a fucking break

"a black man will never be captain america!!!!!!!!!!!"

no they just made a black man president instead

dumb show is dumb
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:43 PM 04-16-2021
better plot idea


[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:31 PM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Almost done, but I'd rather spend more time on Walker at this point. Sam and Bucky have not been compelling characters in this series, which is not the fault of the actors just the material.
There has been no compelling reason for this story to be told.

Not only is the logic behind Sam Wilson's financial state stupid beyond belief but Sharon Carter being "on the run" might be an even bigger blunder.

If this wasn't a Marvel series and was on network TV instead, it would have been cancelled in four episodes or less because there's essentially no reason for the series to even exist. Unlike WV, which was insanely creative and filled with amazing original songs, a phenomenal score and excellent acting, direction and set design, it introduced at least two new Marvel characters in Agatha Harkness and Monica Rambeau's Photon.

TFATWS introduced a douchebag Captain America and the weakest onscreen MCU villain by far in the in Karly and the Flag Smashers.

It's just weak overall and I'll be happy when it's over because it's just been a waste of time and $150 million dollars.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:45 PM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
muh racism

give me a ****ing break

"a black man will never be captain america!!!!!!!!!!!"

no they just made a black man president instead

dumb show is dumb
Yea. WTF???

They already gave it to Sam and he turned it down.

That didn’t make any sense.
[Reply]
Cave Johnson 06:07 PM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
There has been no compelling reason for this story to be told.

Not only is the logic behind Sam Wilson's financial state stupid beyond belief but Sharon Carter being "on the run" might be an even bigger blunder.

If this wasn't a Marvel series and was on network TV instead, it would have been cancelled in four episodes or less because there's essentially no reason for the series to even exist. Unlike WV, which was insanely creative and filled with amazing original songs, a phenomenal score and excellent acting, direction and set design, it introduced at least two new Marvel characters in Agatha Harkness and Monica Rambeau's Photon.

TFATWS introduced a douchebag Captain America and the weakest onscreen MCU villain by far in the in Karly and the Flag Smashers.

It's just weak overall and I'll be happy when it's over because it's just been a waste of time and $150 million dollars.
Karly canít be worse than the villain in Thor 2.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:18 PM 04-16-2021
Two things I liked a lot

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 11 of 22
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up