ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 123
« First < 131920212223 242526273373 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
Taco John 12:10 AM 11-03-2019
Q returns. 93 days dark.

https://t.co/CDLGvcl7VY live today
“93 days dark”
Since Q3570
Last time Q posted
Aug 1 @ 7:54PM through
Nov 1 @ 7:54PM until
Nov 2 @ 7:53PM stop.
Exactly 93 days dark.
[ 93 dk]#QANON pic.twitter.com/OHL1rtook8

— ���� 3Days3Nights ���� (@3Days3Nights) November 2, 2019

[Reply]
Taco John 11:33 AM 12-05-2019
For a "hoax" this sure is elaborate...

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:20 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
For a "hoax" this sure is elaborate...

First, that is not elaborate. It is jibberish aimed at simpletons.

Second, the most elaborate hoaxes are most likely to be believed.

Qanon has a long way to go to catch up with 9/11 truthers and flat Earthers.
[Reply]
Taco John 03:19 PM 12-05-2019
Not jibberish at all. Only simpletons think so.

It's the most sophisticated public communication operation of all time. It's definitely military precision. It seems clear to me that the NSA is behind it as part of their ongoing civil war with the CIA.
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:02 PM 12-05-2019
It seems clear to me that the NSA is behind it as part of their ongoing civil war with the CIA.
I love how every other month what is "clear" to you changes.

When this shit first started you thought it could be Trump himself. Then it turned into someone close to Trump. Now it's the NSA.
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:05 PM 12-05-2019
It went from "Trump is going to expose them all" to now, "They're INSURANCE files" which of course implies "just in case". Which of course is a built in excuse when these files inevitably never show up. Much like "Disinformation is necessary", which i was saying on CP well before Qanon even existed. Built in excuses to cover your ass when your prediction never manifests.

And the root of EVERY conspiracy theory from Flat Earth theory to 9/11 to Lizard people: "THEY don't want you to know" and "THEY keep it a secret because the public can't handle the truth!"

:-)

Too funny.

I have a brother in law that is a Flat Earther. It takes every fiber of my being to not clown him. But when we have these conversations and i ask why the government would keep this a secret his response is the same shit as always with these imbeciles, "Because...the public couldn't handle it. It would be chaos! Can you imagine what that would do to people if everything they thought they knew was a lie!"

Just simply too funny the way stupid people think. They all think the same way no matter the conspiracy.
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:10 PM 12-05-2019
:-)

"How do you legally inject/make public use"....of alleged information that's been circulating the internet for several years now....that apparently the public is too sensitive to know...even though they already know.

God you have to be a special kind of dumbass to fall for this shit.
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:22 PM 12-05-2019
I still remember the Great Doomsday of 2006 when we learned that Pluto wasn't a planet.

Oooooh the chaos that ensued. "What do you mean there's only 8 planets in the solar system!?!?! YOU MEAN EVERYTHING I LEARNED ABOUT IN SCHOOL REGARDING 9 PLANETS WAS A LIE! YOU MEAN MY SOLAR SYSTEM DIARAMA WAS BUILT ON A LIE????"

/slit wrists /flip cars /burn it all down

Come to think of it, that must be the reason for so many school shootings now. The LIE that was Pluto. I can't believe we made it out of those dark ages of pure shock and awe, turning everything we learned upside down.
[Reply]
Taco John 04:32 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I love how every other month what is "clear" to you changes.

When this shit first started you thought it could be Trump himself. Then it turned into someone close to Trump. Now it's the NSA.
This is just your way of lying.

I never said Q could be Trump himself. He's part of the operation, and posts under Q+, but I've never been under the impression that the Q operation is a single person.
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:35 PM 12-05-2019

I never said Q could be Trump himself. He's part of the operation, and posts under Q+, but I've never been under the impression that it's a single person.
Horse shit. I've gone back and forth with you over this shit more than any other poster. I remember clearly, quit lying. I've already outed you as a liar, lets not bring that back up.

Yes, you have flip flopped on who Q is several times now. And YES you've suggested it was Trump himself, followed by someone close to Trump.

Remember when you use to reference the flight coordinates of AF-1 and claimed that the posts were being made from the same location AF-1 was flying?

Ring a bell, liar? You use to use that shit as "proof" and now you claim you never said it, huh? :-)

You spin so much shit you can't even keep your bullshit straight anymore.
[Reply]
Taco John 04:41 PM 12-05-2019
Your lies have no effect on me.
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:42 PM 12-05-2019
Your lies have no effect on me.
You mean YOUR lies have no effect on you.

And yes, we know. You lie and flip your narratives all the time. Because you're so full of shit you can't keep up with half the bullshit that you spew.
[Reply]
Taco John 04:51 PM 12-05-2019

[Reply]
Detoxing 04:53 PM 12-05-2019
Yup, that's effectively your tap out. It's what you do every time. Only BEP is more predictable.
[Reply]
Detoxing 05:01 PM 12-05-2019

I never said Q could be Trump himself. He's part of the operation, and posts under Q+, but I've never been under the impression that the Q operation is a single person.
NEVER, huh? Never been under the impression that Q is a single person? Never assumed it COULD be Trump, even though you JUST said that Trump posts as "Q+"?

Yeah, is that the tree you wanna hang yourself on? You sure?
[Reply]
Page 23 of 123
« First < 131920212223 242526273373 > Last »
Up