ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 123
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
Detoxing 10:24 AM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
If I were to ever be in a cult, being in a cult that loves God, America, and humanity in general enough to spend countless unpaid hours doing research based on hints from military intelligence and the President regarding rooting out corruption in government and society - research that the fake news mainstream media refuses to do - all while being told to think for ourselves instead of blindly following whatever we're told to follow, that's the type of "cult" I'd want to be in.
If you were in a cult it'd probably be a cocksucking cult. Too bad NXIVM accepts females only, you could probably give a mean tug job.
[Reply]
Detoxing 10:30 AM 07-23-2019
Easier to navigate. Autism at its finest.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...809824768.html
:-) :-) :-)

JohnnyHummersDicks claimes to be a man of god, a man of good in a battle of good vs evil with high IQ individuals on his side....then cites a random ass conspiracy pertaining to Tarot cards.

I mean, you can't make up this kind of irony. This is why Chiefsplanet is great.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:48 PM 07-23-2019
So, still no evidence that Q is anything besides a figment of your overactive imagination? Surely you could've dug up something by now.
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:51 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
So, still no evidence that Q is anything besides a figment of your overactive imagination? Surely you could've dug up something by now.
Did you not see Johnny Hummers Dicks post?

Tarot cards, brah, tarot cards! There's 22 TRUMP cards in a deck of 78 man, and Trump said that 19 out of 22 MS13 members were illegal!

How do you not see the link, man? C'MON! It's right there in HummersDicks post!
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:55 PM 07-23-2019
How could you deny this obvious proof, man. Q is real. Just look at this!

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:18 PM 07-23-2019
From a former big CIA guy.

But it's all just a huge conspiracy theory according to our resident pedophile, lol.

Pedophilia, child trafficking, Satan worship, bloodletting of children. In plain view.
‘But I say to you, the rest who are in Thyatira, who do not hold this teaching, who have not known the deep things of Satan, as they call them—I place no other burden on you." Revelation 2:24 pic.twitter.com/inuoaiJr6c

— Kevin Shipp (@Kevin_Shipp) July 22, 2019

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:21 PM 07-23-2019

But it's all just a huge conspiracy theory according to our resident pedophile, lol.
:-)
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:37 PM 07-23-2019

Fuck you you piece of shit. You're just a high school drop out cocksucker with a keyboard and mouse, who on one hand cries "Deep State CIA!" and on the other "Listen to the CIA!"...aka some dude trying to sell books to morons like you.

Facts: You're a fucking un-American loon that believes people are guilty until proven innocent, giving trial in the court of public opinion offering nothing more than guilt by association.

You're a dumabss, a wannabe and a straight up bitch who should probably just go back to being the irrelevant cum stain that you've been for years.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:42 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Fuck you you piece of shit. You're just a high school drop out cocksucker with a keyboard and mouse, who on one hand cries "Deep State CIA!" and on the other "Listen to the CIA!"...aka some dude trying to sell books to morons like you.

Facts: You're a fucking un-American loon that believes people are guilty until proven innocent, giving trial in the court of public opinion offering nothing more than guilt by association.

You're a dumabss, a wannabe and a straight up bitch who should probably just go back to being the irrelevant cum stain that you've been for years.
Wow, I seem to really, really have gotten under your skin.

Take some deep breaths, stop trembling, and click the link below. You'll find friends there, I'm sure of it.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mai...l=%2Fkcchiefs1
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:44 PM 07-23-2019
Wow, I seem to really, really have gotten under your skin.

Take some deep breaths, stop trembling, and click the link below. You'll find friends there, I'm sure of it.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mai...l=%2Fkcchiefs1

I'm just tellin' you what you are. You probably like to fuck little boys, hence your need to make everything about child sex, you sick fuck.

I can't imagine what it must be like to relate every little thing, every food item, and every story to child sex. Takes a sick fucking mind for that shit, freak.
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:45 PM 07-23-2019
Keep diggin' down that Rabbit Hole, Hummers Dicks. I'm sure you'll find pictures of nude kids eventually.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:46 PM 07-23-2019
I'm just tellin' you what you are. You probably like to fuck little boys, hence your need to make everything about child sex, you sick fuck.

I can't imagine what it must be like to relate every little thing, every food item, and every story to child sex. Takes a sick fucking mind for that shit, freak.
Now do trying to defend and protect pedophiles.
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:51 PM 07-23-2019
Now do trying to defend and protect pedophiles.
It all makes sense now. That's why you keep coming back to it. You WANT to find pictures of little naked boys.

Be honest, how jealous are you of Epstein, "Patriot"?
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:52 PM 07-23-2019
Johnny Hummers Dicks wishes he had his own Neverland Ranch....
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:52 PM 07-23-2019
Keep diggin' down that Rabbit Hole, Hummers Dicks. I'm sure you'll find pictures of nude kids eventually.
Ask yourself a simple question. Why do people trying to make other people aware of what is going on so that it can be stopped bother this guy so much?

Think logically. Look how outraged he is. You can tell he's literally shaking with anger/fear. Why?
[Reply]
Page 16 of 123
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Up