ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 167
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
The Poz 09:57 PM 11-09-2006
Here's Willy. Not too fond of the snow.
Attached: Willy.jpg (72.0 KB) 
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:08 PM 11-09-2006
Sad dog in snow.
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:38 PM 11-09-2006
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
Those are some damn cute doggies. That one on the right is adorable.
All 4 of the animals were saved from the pound as well.BTW,that adorbale mutt on the right is KC Dog I actually posted her as a pup way back in post 3.
Attached: tn_L_puppy_kca.jpg (36.4 KB) 
[Reply]
JazzzLovr 10:38 PM 11-09-2006
When I first moved to Kansas City, I spent a couple of months going back and forth to Springfield to finish moving and to complete my last college class. Once I was done, I had planned to go to the shelter and adopt a kitten. I stocked the house with cat food, cat litter, cat toys, etc., then made my last trip to Springfield that Labor Day weekend.

When I returned, there was a little black-and-white cat sitting in front of my apartment door. I had to make several trips back and forth to the car, and she kept following me everywhere. I finally decided to take her in and put some posters up around the apartment complex.

I only received one call. A girl called and said that there was a cat that had been living in the basement of my building, and she and some of the other neighborhood kids had been going downstairs to feed her. She described my new roommate to a "T".

For several years after that, it was just the two of us keeping each other company in that apartment. She watched out for me too, I think. The man I'm about to marry is the only one that I brought home that she ever warmed up to.

She was small, probably never more than about 5 or 6 lbs. But she had all the energy and attitude to make up for it. She routinely beat up on David's nearly 100 lb. dog.

This past Sunday was my mom's birthday. I had planned to call her to wish her a happy birthday, but instead, I called her in tears. Being an animal lover who just lost one of her cats less than a year ago, she could understand what I was feeling.

David and I had stayed home to watch the Chiefs game, and I realized that I hadn't heard anything out of Oreo all day. After some searching, we found her lying under a chair, one of her favorite napping places. When I realized what had happened, I had to leave. David took care of everything else. He said that it appeared to have been something sudden, like a heart attack or something. It was as if she just went to sleep and didn't wake up again.

---

She picked me. She looked out for me. She made sure there was someone else to take good care of me before she left.

Rest in peace, my pet, my companion, my pocket-sized guardian angel.
Attached: Oreo.jpg (52.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:44 PM 11-09-2006
Sorry to hear Tammie,having lost numerous pets over the years I know the pain you're feeling but always keep in mind there's another furry friend out there that needs adoption and love.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 07:53 AM 11-10-2006
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
Who is that retard with the chicken?

he aint no chicken though i wont argue w/ the retard part.

dick:-)
[Reply]
Radar Chief 08:50 AM 11-10-2006
Phoebe the Jeep dog, chocolate lab mix, after a long day of wheel’n at Disney, OK.
Attached: Hard day for Phoebe the Jeep dog #2.jpg (192.9 KB) 
[Reply]
greg63 09:08 AM 11-10-2006
Originally Posted by luv:
My fish. Enjoy.
Nice pic luv!
[Reply]
LocoChiefsFan 10:46 PM 11-10-2006
Our 10 week old Daschund.

[Reply]
Archie F. Swin 10:50 PM 11-10-2006
Originally Posted by LocoChiefsFan:
Our 10 week old Daschund.

aww...cute little puppy, coppin' a feel
[Reply]
HemiEd 10:59 PM 11-10-2006
This is our very large (18 lb.) Yorky. His name is Toto, we bought him in Kansas. We are Soul mates, amazing dog. Very well diciplined, does not have the small dog attitude.
Attached: toto.JPG (40.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Skip Towne 11:00 PM 11-10-2006
Dogs are so much better than people. They will love anybody unconditionally and will honestly help people in any way they can. Dogs are the best animals on the Planet.
[Reply]
HemiEd 11:23 PM 11-10-2006
Dogs are so much better than people. They will love anybody unconditionally and will honestly help people in any way they can. Dogs are the best animals on the Planet.
We can agree on this, they are the best.
[Reply]
greg63 11:32 PM 11-10-2006

Don't care for pit bulls though.
[Reply]
teedubya 11:41 PM 11-10-2006
Originally Posted by ExtremeChief:
My dog Buddy. He's been through a lot. Addiction is a real struggle. Yes, it's true... Buddy is a Meth Lab.
nice teeth. heh. Meth Lab. I tell you that ExtremeChief... heh.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 167
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up