ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 24
« First < 101617181920 21222324 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Cole on Youtube just got 20,000 subscribers. Let's Ride
TimeForWasp 11:15 PM 08-31-2022
How Bout Those Chiefs.

Love his content.

https://www.youtube.com/c/howboutthoseCHIEFS

Cole should be breaking 100,000 subscribers tonight or tomorrow. He is blowing it out of the water. 03/14/2023
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:52 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
so talented

I just unsubscribed . Thanks!
Demonpenz 04:57 PM 03-17-2023
Brrrkkk Besshsh brkkk brrrk bishhhhhhh squeeky squeeky. NON SUBSCRIBED
Jewish Rabbi 04:59 PM 03-17-2023
so talented

Let’s Ride
RealSNR 10:35 PM 03-17-2023
I'm gonna start a new Youtube channel. It's just going to be me posting on Chiefs Planet. I'll show my CP browser window, and then in the corner I'll put a little box for my face to live react and talk about what I'm going to post next and what I think of everybody else's comments.

"Hey what's up CP Peakers? It's ya boy RealSNR here to do a little posting on the ol' Chiefs Planet before the wife makes me run errands. If you haven't done so, don't forget to smash that like button, hit subscribe, and click the little bell so you never miss a new CP Peaker video!

You all really seem to like it when I insult n00bs, so let's see if we can't track one of them down today. At this time of year, the free agency thread is usually a good place to find posters like that. Ah, look at that, I don't even have to dig around a thread! Jackpot. RandoChiefFan69 posted a thread right in plain sight, and he doesn't like how small our RBs are and wants us to go after a bulkier RB that can control the clock throughout the game. This will be fun. Let's do a little gay flirty lingo and see if we can't get his internet tough guy hackles up. 'Hey there... stud... welcome... to... Chiefs Planet... dot com... I'll bet... you've got... a humongous... penis... winky face... smiley face...' There, done, and... submit reply. Let's troll around the Romper Room for a bit and check back in 10 minutes to see if he takes the bait. If he doesn't, I'll just give you an update in tomorrow's video."
Easy 6 10:46 PM 03-17-2023
so talented

His beard is too bright red, he needs some grey in that mix if I'm to believe him
Hammock Parties 10:49 PM 03-17-2023
what we really need is barry peraino back

the key will be for him to go the other direction and hate on mahomes
JimNasium 07:53 AM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I'm gonna start a new Youtube channel. It's just going to be me posting on Chiefs Planet. I'll show my CP browser window, and then in the corner I'll put a little box for my face to live react and talk about what I'm going to post next and what I think of everybody else's comments.

"Hey what's up CP Peakers? It's ya boy RealSNR here to do a little posting on the ol' Chiefs Planet before the wife makes me run errands. If you haven't done so, don't forget to smash that like button, hit subscribe, and click the little bell so you never miss a new CP Peaker video!

You all really seem to like it when I insult n00bs, so let's see if we can't track one of them down today. At this time of year, the free agency thread is usually a good place to find posters like that. Ah, look at that, I don't even have to dig around a thread! Jackpot. RandoChiefFan69 posted a thread right in plain sight, and he doesn't like how small our RBs are and wants us to go after a bulkier RB that can control the clock throughout the game. This will be fun. Let's do a little gay flirty lingo and see if we can't get his internet tough guy hackles up. 'Hey there... stud... welcome... to... Chiefs Planet... dot com... I'll bet... you've got... a humongous... penis... winky face... smiley face...' There, done, and... submit reply. Let's troll around the Romper Room for a bit and check back in 10 minutes to see if he takes the bait. If he doesn't, I'll just give you an update in tomorrow's video."
Subscribed
Bugeater 08:06 AM 03-18-2023

Let's ride!
wazu 08:08 AM 03-18-2023

I know you're kidding but now that I've read this I need to have it in my life. So please do it for real.
BWillie 09:21 AM 03-18-2023
Will you guys sign up for my Onlyfans?
ghak99 09:36 AM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Will you guys sign up for my Onlyfans?
Your dick is too small.
Talisman 10:37 AM 03-18-2023
It's almost like a group of die hard Chiefs fans who hang out on a message board that focuses on every detail of the team aren't really the target audience for a YouTube channel that compiles Chiefs news into a daily video that (due to editing) comes out hours (or a day) after that news has broken. Huh.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk
Jewish Rabbi 10:42 AM 03-18-2023

Where can I subscribe to your Patreon?
Jewish Rabbi 10:43 AM 03-18-2023
so talented

Also why does this dude have a ring on his right hand? He some sort of twink or something?
BWillie 10:47 AM 03-18-2023
I think some of you guys are taking this too far. I don't hate the guy. I've watched some of his vids but not subscribed. Yes it's content anyone can do but if you want quick Chiefs news it's what its there for.

His content, produced, didnt turn me off. His super genuine lack of excitement when the Chiefs won the Super Bowl on his live stream is what soured me on him.

And his beat boxing isnt too bad TBH
Page 20 of 24
« First < 101617181920 21222324 >
Up