ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 435
« First < 394546474849 505152535999149 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
petegz28 03:54 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
He was brought it to replace Dee Ford because of how bad Dee Ford was in run defense. We're the worst run defense in football and it's not even close. Even if you argue that they run away from him, with the picks and money spent on him, we could have gotten more players and shored up both sides of the line and our linebackers so we're not such a liability. But as of now we got worse at pass rushing and worse at run defense replacing Houston and Ford with Clark and okafor.
The more you cry about Clark the more I am convinced it is better than what you make it out to be.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:54 PM 09-29-2019
Lol of course Pete is being Franks white knight hero. Can't wait to see the Chiefs homers in the local media write up a glowing article about him and then the Clark ballwashers will eat it up and regurgitate it all over this thread. Like how last week the Ravens to the side of the field opposite of him to "take him out of the game", but none of you guys could reply to my post that showed they ran to that side a huge majority of the time. Come one come all, let us witness the Clark ball washers spin it like a fucking DJ.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:55 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Ogbah had a good game today

Also Nandi caused the Stafford fumble.
Ogbah isn’t getting the attention he deserves. Can’t believe Detroit put a WR in to block him on that 3 yard run loss
[Reply]
bsp4444 03:55 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by Blick:
4 sacks and a team win but let's bitch more about Frank Clark
It’s a thread devoted to Frank Clark. Frank Clark will likely be discussed. Frank has not delivered the impact to warrant much positive discussions.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:55 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
The more you cry about Clark the more I am convinced it is better than what you make it out to be.
Well to be fair you are a literal fucking retard, but keep doing your thing.
[Reply]
petegz28 03:56 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Well to be fair you are a literal ****ing retard, but keep doing your thing.
And you keep crying while I celebrate 4-0.....:-)
[Reply]
-King- 03:57 PM 09-29-2019
Yeah you can't defend his play so you make it about me. Is our pass rush not worse? Is our run defense not worse?

The lions came in the game rushing for 98 yards a game. We allowed them to run for 186 yards. Defend that.
[Reply]
petegz28 03:58 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah you can't defend his play so you make it about me. Is our pass rush not worse? Is our run defense not worse?

The lions came in the game rushing for 98 yards a game. We allowed them to run for 186 yards. Defend that.
I thought Arrowhead pride did a great job of ripping people like you last week. I am not making it about you. You are just a cry baby which everyone knows. And most would do better to take the opposite side of any take you offer.
[Reply]
Blick 04:02 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by bsp4444:
It’s a thread devoted to Frank Clark. Frank Clark will likely be discussed. Frank has not delivered the impact to warrant much positive discussions.
Yeah it's a shitty thread that's going to get bumped multiple times.

The majority of people here can't breakdown defense to save their lives and have no patience on top of it. People want to see splash plays, and that's it.

Clark got a critical sack on 3rd down last week and the narrative was that he "lucked into it".

We're 4-0 and had 4 sacks. People are dumb.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 04:06 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
To be fair, the entire defense has some AIDS, except for Big Dick Chris Jones.
Chiefs medical staff should be working OT to figure out a way to clone Jones. :-)
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:11 PM 09-29-2019

The majority of people here can't breakdown defense to save their lives and have no patience on top of it. People want to see splash plays, and that's it.

Clark got a critical sack on 3rd down last week and the narrative was that he "lucked into it".

We're 4-0 and had 4 sacks. People are dumb.

Lmao, when a guy is making $100 mil and cost a 1st and 2nd rounder, then his play should be so good that the AP guys shouldn't have to dig deep to find reasons that he had a solid game. You can't say that they were trying to take him out of the game by running to his opposite side when they've ran to that side 61% of the time. That's just the side there best run blockers happen to be on. Then they moved Clark to the other side and guess what? They kept running that same way.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:13 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Clark won some plays when he was single blocked. Should have had this sack.

Gotta make that tackle

Pretty sure this is what you guys wanted Clark to do. He beat a double here.

Not his fault the secondary sucked

[Reply]
-King- 04:15 PM 09-29-2019
I thought Arrowhead pride did a great job of ripping people like you last week. I am not making it about you. You are just a cry baby which everyone knows. And most would do better to take the opposite side of any take you offer.
Oh so you can't defend it.

And Arrowhead pride or whoever posting still images doesn't prove anything.

Like I said, even if you guys are right and Clark is getting triple and quadruple teamed each play, then we would have been better served using that 100 million and 1st and 2nd round picks elsewhere. It's not a hard concept.
[Reply]
Blick 04:16 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Pretty sure this is what you guys wanted Clark to do. He beat a double here.

Not his fault the secondary sucked

And that's not the only time Clark had a good rush and Stafford completed a pass.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 04:17 PM 09-29-2019

The majority of people here can't breakdown defense to save their lives and have no patience on top of it. People are dumb.
He seems nice.:-)
[Reply]
Page 49 of 435
« First < 394546474849 505152535999149 > Last »
Up