ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 397 of 435
« First < 297347387393394395396397 398399400401407 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 07:52 PM 10-16-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
People are misinterpreting what I said.

I said "that's WHAT Clark is supposed to be for us". Meaning the impact Miller had tonight, is what we should be getting from Clark.

We are not getting that. If the dude has one hurry and a TFL in an entire 60 minutes, we say "alright, well, he looked better this week!"

That's bullshit. Clark sucks and I don't wanna hear shit else. If I come in this thread and say he sucks, I want you all to just ****ing agree. Because we know it's true.
No, you're absolutely right, and I look forward to the day he's no longer a Chief. But I also think he looked pretty good today. Maybe that's just my own low expectations for him, but he looked better than he has in quite some time today.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:54 PM 10-16-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
People are misinterpreting what I said.

I said "that's WHAT Clark is supposed to be for us". Meaning the impact Miller had tonight, is what we should be getting from Clark.

We are not getting that. If the dude has one hurry and a TFL in an entire 60 minutes, we say "alright, well, he looked better this week!"

That's bullshit. Clark sucks and I don't wanna hear shit else. If I come in this thread and say he sucks, I want you all to just fucking agree. Because we know it's true.
Um. no. he also had a couple other tackles, including one that stopped Singletary for zero yards, defended a pass to a TE that resulted in an INC, and got several pressures, including the one that 23(?) ran into him on that he probably would've gotten a sack on.

Frank had a good game by anyone with eyes could see. Frank didn't cost us the game by any stretch. I don't think he even got flagged today.

You want to be upset at a DE, be upset at the other side when they allowed runs behind them (Danna at least once) and passes/screens in the flat that went for chunks of yards.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:56 PM 10-16-2022
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
No, you're absolutely right, and I look forward to the day he's no longer a Chief. But I also think he looked pretty good today. Maybe that's just my own low expectations for him, but he looked better than he has in quite some time today.
He looked “good” for a 5th round draft pick on a cheap contract, but we know he’s an expensive player who also cost KC some extra draft picks on top of killing their salary cap the last few years. Horrible trade on the KC side of it.

Pete Carroll is a genius for what he did in the Frank Clark & Russ Wilson trades. Also think Pete was not given enough credit for Russell’s past success. The run game helped protect Russell from mistakes in the passing game.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:46 PM 10-23-2022
1.5 sacks
1 TFL
2 QB hits
Drew a holding penalty

There are posters in this very thread who said a rookie could do what he does.

Good times
[Reply]
Munson 06:52 PM 10-23-2022
This one play is the fastest he's looked since his epic post season run that led to a Super Bowl victory.

And he did it against a great left tackle.

Let's add on 2 more, shall we?!

��: #KCvsSF on FOX pic.twitter.com/sHoB2r081B

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) October 23, 2022

[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:28 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefGator:
At this point, if we get eight sacks from him, it will feel like we won the lottery.
Well he's got 3 now. On pace for 7.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:30 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
frank will bring home the second lombardi and twistedchief will be telling me to pound sand all offseason
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:32 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Sacks usually come in spurts, for any DE/OLB. And looking at the schedule, he could easily have 4 more sacks just over the next 5 games. Or he could have 8 more before thanksgiving.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:33 PM 10-23-2022
Need this from him
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:40 PM 10-23-2022
I think he pooped BEFORE the game this week. It helped. Good stuff.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:42 PM 10-23-2022
He was energized today and it showed.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:43 PM 10-23-2022

.@TheRealFrankC_ has a message for the Kingdom! 🗣 pic.twitter.com/ovbc06kZqe

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) October 23, 2022

[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:48 PM 10-23-2022
I really think it's just a health thing with Clark.

Be it Crohns or whatever is going on with him, sometimes he just looks lethargic and weak. And then sometimes, like today, he looks fast and is a difference maker.

He's just sick as often as not, and probably weak for awhile even after the symptoms subside.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:48 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
frank will bring home the second lombardi and twistedchief will be telling me to pound sand all offseason
I just started a thread with some optimism because I was impressed the dude took some ownership for his failures and missteps. That's commendable.

I'm not sure that I ever had any expectation that the guy would perform but it's a lot more fun to be positive than negative.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:53 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I really think it's just a health thing with Clark.

Be it Crohns or whatever is going on with him, sometimes he just looks lethargic and weak. And then sometimes, like today, he looks fast and is a difference maker.

He's just sick as often as not, and probably weak for awhile even after the symptoms subside.
I think we've known that for quite some time now.
[Reply]
Page 397 of 435
« First < 297347387393394395396397 398399400401407 > Last »
Up