ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 323 of 435
« First < 223273313319320321322323 324325326327333373423 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
TribalElder 08:08 PM 10-25-2021
If he gets in trouble for the guns do we get out of the contract like the d bowe sonic run
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:13 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
If he gets in trouble for the guns do we get out of the contract like the d bowe sonic run
There is a clause I think. We may be able too if he's found guilty.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:37 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Would depend how strong of a morals clause they put in his deal.

If it's strong, they could eventually gain a cap credit when they got the unearned SB back.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 08:55 PM 10-25-2021
He takes not just plays but whole games off. For a guy that's suppose to have a high motor he's getting very lazy out there.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 08:56 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
He takes not just plays but whole games off. For a guy that's suppose to have a high motor he's getting very lazy out there.
He's paid, out of shape and lazy.

The holy trinity of suck.
[Reply]
Cosmos 09:29 PM 10-25-2021
So if we dump Frank Clark because he is charged on yet another gun incident…does that mean his Seattle buddy Jarran Reed won’t be signing a contract extension…?

Promise….?

GTFO.

And terminate Britt while you’re at it. Get him some help, and get him the **** outta here.

They’re parts of this roster and coaching staff that need a good double flush..
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:42 PM 10-25-2021
Um...Britt Reid's contract wasn't renewed last February.

He's already 'the fuck outta here'....
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:48 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
He's paid, out of shape and lazy.

The holy trinity of suck.
Yeah! Dump the guy that did that dead for the one that did the deal for the paid, out of shape and lazy OBJ!!!!!
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 11:01 PM 10-25-2021
It's a pride thing. Jones signed a DE contract, not gonna move inside otherwise it proves him and his agent wrong. Same thing with Orlando Brown, dude is a RT in this offense if anything. If I had my pick of the best agents in the nfl whomever reps Jones and Clark ripped us off more than the Brown and Reed agents. Horny Bitcher isn't worth an extension. We know that by now.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 11:05 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I think they should start benching guys. healthy scratch. **** you.

Except we don't hardly have enough to guys to play in that case.
We have nobody behind these guys. I think Thornhill is a jag, nobody behind brown, clark or jones. Absolutely nobody good on offense behind kelce/hill no good up and coming corners. Nothing in the pipeline.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:08 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
It's a pride thing. Jones signed a DE contract, not gonna move inside otherwise it proves him and his agent wrong. Same thing with Orlando Brown, dude is a RT in this offense if anything. If I had my pick of the best agents in the nfl whomever reps Jones and Clark ripped us off more than the Brown and Reed agents. Horny Bitcher isn't worth an extension. We know that by now.
Jones signed a contract worthy of the second best DT in the league. He is being played out of position and it shows. I would like to see how he looks when he gets moved back inside before calling into question his contract numbers.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:26 AM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Jones signed a contract worthy of the second best DT in the league. He is being played out of position and it shows. I would like to see how he looks when he gets moved back inside before calling into question his contract numbers.
he can't get any pressure against 2nd and 3rd team OT's. I don't see how any of that matters.

He should have absolutely destroyed those bums. But nope, nothing, and no real effort. The tape don't lie.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:58 AM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
he can't get any pressure against 2nd and 3rd team OT's. I don't see how any of that matters.

He should have absolutely destroyed those bums. But nope, nothing, and no real effort. The tape don't lie.
Correct. He should be doing more and he isn't. This is a huge reason why he needs to move back inside. He was drafted to play DT, he made a name for himself as a DT, and he was paid very well to continue doing that as a DT. It's clear the DE experiment is an absolute failure. I want to see how he performs back at his natural spot before passing too much judgment on him.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 08:27 AM 10-26-2021
Reid should bench Frank Clark. It's embarrassing having a guy out there making that kind of money who is as bad as he is.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:28 AM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Reid should bench Frank Clark. It's embarrassing having a guy out there making that kind of money who is as bad as he is.
Agreed. At this point, playing him accomplishes nothing.
[Reply]
Page 323 of 435
« First < 223273313319320321322323 324325326327333373423 > Last »
Up