Page 53 of 103
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buffalo Bills
TLO 09:16 PM 01-16-2022
We're on to Buffalo
[Reply]
RunKC 12:08 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Look, I know they just smoked NE, but look at the season stats, and look at their schedule.

Allen had 7 games at less than 60% completion rate.

42% and 3 picks against THE FALCONS for ****'s sake.

When he's on, he's real good, but he also chokes a lot.
The reason he’s been on is bc his OL has done a great job the last 4 games. He’s had all day to throw.

If you get pressure on him he’s cooked. And that’s why Burrow is better than Allen.
[Reply]
hebert19 12:09 PM 01-19-2022
Look, I know they just smoked NE, but look at the season stats, and look at their schedule.

The Bills played 9 games this year with either:

Snow
Rain
25+ mph winds.
Sometimes all 3. :-)

So stats are deceiving. Look at our opponent QB stats. They are much worse on those same games.

Good weather game this Sunday. We won't see any of that from allen.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:09 PM 01-19-2022

42% and 3 picks against THE FALCONS for fuck's sake.

Sure. It totally depends on which version shows up. Same kind of applies to the Chiefs.

My only point being that Allen IS a Qb who can sling it over our DB's and punish us for abandoning rush lanes.

However, as i said last season, i'm not sure they have the perimeter weapons to actually take advantage of that.

Diggs is good and all that, but Ward can play with him. He's not some physical freak like a Chase or a Mike Williams. He's fast, but he's not scary fast. He's not a bad matchup for Ward at all, and i think last AFCCG showed that.

Knox, Sanders and Beasley? They're good players, sure. But you CAN cover those guys 1v1, and as long as the pass rush is working, you can certainly cover them long enough to destroy the play.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:10 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Buffalo did beat the heck out of KC earlier this season at Arrowhead. That’s a pretty decent reason for them to be confident.
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Is it though?

Particularly when that 3-4 Chiefs team was effectively the polar opposite of what they are now.
Yeah, I'm sure it helps their mindset going into the game, especially since it was at Arrowhead the first time.... but, to CupidStunt's point, the Bills trailed for all of like 6 minutes the first time around, and even then it was 3-0 and 10-7 in the first half.

So, what happens if they aren't rolling in the 2nd half like they did the first game and against all the garbage teams? What happens if the Chiefs offense is rolling in the first half and they have to match touchdown for touchdown in the 2nd?

I think that's where we'd learn a lot about this year's Bills team. We already know the Chiefs have that extra gear and thrive in playoff pressure.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:14 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, I'm sure it helps their mindset going into the game, especially since it was at Arrowhead the first time.... but, to CupidStunt's point, the Bills trailed for all of like 6 minutes the first time around, and even then it was 3-0 and 10-7 in the first half.

So, what happens if they aren't rolling in the 2nd half like they did the first game and against all the garbage teams? What happens if the Chiefs offense is rolling in the first half and they have to match touchdown for touchdown in the 2nd?

I think that's where we'd learn a lot about this year's Bills team. We already know the Chiefs have that extra gear and thrive in playoff pressure.
Remember: The score was 31-20 when the Chiefs intercepted Allen on the Bills side of the Field. That play was wiped out by a bogus penalty.

Despite how bad the Defense was, and despite the turnovers, the Chiefs were every bit in that game until that shit call. If that bogus call doesn't happen, good chance the Chiefs score there and now we're talking a whole different perspective on how that game looked.

It's moot anyway.

There's literally nothing you could take from that game.
[Reply]
hebert19 12:14 PM 01-19-2022

BTW. Mahomes had 7 games in a row with a pick this year (3 of them ended in losses) does that mean he chokes...no just means there are lots of factors that could cause them. Like dropped passes by hill. Bad weather etc.

More to those games than the stats.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:15 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
how's Fenton doing? Haven't heard a peep.
anyone? ^^^
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:16 PM 01-19-2022
anyone? ^^^
I dont think we'll hear anything until this afternoon.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:16 PM 01-19-2022
anyone? ^^^
We won’t know until later today whether he practiced.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:17 PM 01-19-2022
thanks guys
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:18 PM 01-19-2022
Did we ever get an explanation as to how Fenton hurt his back?

That's a bizarre injury for a cornerback who was a full go at practice all week.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:29 PM 01-19-2022
https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...omment=7556707

Bimmer323iRookie
Community Member

Posted Monday at 12:45 AM

Just went poking around the Chiefs forums for something to do and man what a bunch of ignorant uninformed *ocks… One idiot says they feel better about beating us than they did the Steelers lol must be there all jacked up and feeling tough cause they just beat a bad bad Pittsburgh team… I’m so fired up for this game and after reading those forums I’m even more fired up…. Go Bills
[Reply]
staylor26 12:30 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Did we ever get an explanation as to how Fenton hurt his back?

That's a bizarre injury for a cornerback who was a full go at practice all week.
It “locked up” on him when warming up for the game.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:33 PM 01-19-2022
https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...omment=7556707

Bimmer323iRookie
Community Member

Posted Monday at 12:45 AM

Just went poking around the Chiefs forums for something to do and man what a bunch of ignorant uninformed *ocks… One idiot says they feel better about beating us than they did the Steelers lol must be there all jacked up and feeling tough cause they just beat a bad bad Pittsburgh team… I’m so fired up for this game and after reading those forums I’m even more fired up…. Go Bills
Well he drives a 323i - we drive M's over here on CP.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:34 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Exactly what I've been thinking. So now it's fact!
[Reply]
Page 53 of 103
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763 > Last »
Up