ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey, people
keg in kc 02:12 PM 11-26-2021
So I had a stroke. A bad one.

But this isn't a prayer thread. I'm doing fine

This is a learn from me thread.

Take your ****ing health seriously, assholes. Watch what you eat. Get off your ass. Watch the drinking and smoking.

Seriously. Do it. You don't want to be
Where I am ..

And hug your loved ones while you're at it

That is all.

Good luck to everyone. And let's win another ****ing Superb Owl !
[Reply]
Hydrae 01:44 PM 12-08-2021
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
how are you doing Keggers?

MODS just a quick request, would we be able to sticky this? We have a lot of people that pray and what not for other members w/ these things. I won't go on about it - just a simple request. Thanks.
SECONDED!
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:17 PM 12-20-2021
Has anyone spoken to Keg? It looks like he was last active around 2 weeks ago.

Keg if you lurk or whatever could you drop in to let us know how you're doing (if you feel up to it?)
[Reply]
burt 04:51 PM 12-20-2021
Keg...Please be okay,Please be okay,Please be okay,Please be okay,Please be okay!!!
[Reply]
Braincase 04:54 PM 12-20-2021
All positive intentions for a swift and complete recovery.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:57 PM 12-20-2021
Keg! git in here and post buddy. :-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:25 AM 02-23-2022
Hate bumping my own thread but some good news.

I'm home after 3.5 months in various medical facilities. Seems like a long time, but recovery from something like this is normally 6-12 months, with a year being more likely. Not sure why or how, but I'm home in a fraction of that, and we all know about gift horses...

On to the next steps and the next but at least it's in my own bed finally. Life won't ever get back to normal from before, but it could have been so much worse. I'll take what I can get.

Hope everyone else is doing alright.
[Reply]
eDave 01:27 AM 02-23-2022
Dude. That's fantastic news. Appreciate you providing an update.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:29 AM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by keg in kc:

I'm home after 3.5 months in various medical facilities. Seems like a long time, but recovery from something like this is normally 6-12 months, with a year being more likely. Not sure why or how, but I'm home in a fraction of that, and we all know about gift horses...
Nice, congrats dude!
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:19 AM 02-23-2022

On to the next steps and the next but at least it's in my own bed finally. Life won't ever get back to normal from before, but it could have been so much worse. I'll take what I can get.

Glad you are doing much better and bump this all you want @ Chiefs Planet we may bicker but we all care really about each others health. Bumping good news is especially welcome because we can all use good news and be happy for you. Keep getting better keg in kc.
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:03 AM 02-23-2022

Good news Keg! Thanks for posting it and letting us know. Have a great day!
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:04 AM 02-23-2022
Don't 'hate bumping your own thread.' that's silly - we all care about you and we've had a rough few years here. Good to hear of the great news, Keg!
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:09 AM 02-23-2022
Glad you’re moving forward keg.

Keep up the good work.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:18 AM 02-23-2022
❤❤
[Reply]
stevieray 08:25 AM 02-23-2022
Take your ****ing health seriously, assholes. Watch what you eat. Get off your ass.
Take heed, people.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:28 AM 02-23-2022
Love you brother! Stay well.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up