ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey, people
keg in kc 02:12 PM 11-26-2021
So I had a stroke. A bad one.

But this isn't a prayer thread. I'm doing fine

This is a learn from me thread.

Take your ****ing health seriously, assholes. Watch what you eat. Get off your ass. Watch the drinking and smoking.

Seriously. Do it. You don't want to be
Where I am ..

And hug your loved ones while you're at it

That is all.

Good luck to everyone. And let's win another ****ing Superb Owl !
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:12 AM 11-27-2021
Glad to hear your on the mend.:-)
[Reply]
Lzen 01:08 PM 11-27-2021
Glad to hear you're still alive and kicking, Kyle. Take care of yourself.
I just turned 50. Been on statins for the past few months. Blood work was good when I went in for my yearly last summer. I do walk every day but not so much in the cold months. I used to play basketball once or twice a week. Haven't really don't much of that since I moved a couple years ago. Been thinking I need to get back to that. Your thread has given me that motivation. I'm going to the Y this week. ��
[Reply]
|Zach| 01:07 AM 11-28-2021
All the best man.
[Reply]
Fish 01:30 AM 11-28-2021
Glad to hear you're still kicking. Always enjoyed your tech/media opinions. Cheers, bud. Hang in there. Hope things improve.
[Reply]
FRCDFED 04:21 AM 11-28-2021
Scary stuff! Glad you're back! Hopefully you continue to get better!
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:15 AM 11-28-2021
I've talked about the keto diet before but mostly cutting out carbs and junk food and especially pop you will start feeling better and clean poop drops that hardly need to wipe except just to be sure. From spring and summer months I lost almost 40 pounds and had more stamina. I was feeling good about myself until something major happened and because of issues I fell apart and depression caused me to not care and stopped eating healthy, I've already gained back 20+ and it's affecting my blood pressure. So I'm trying to get back to keto and feel healthier and have better poops that I don't have to use a half roll of toilet paper.

Thank you Keg for this thread. I've had issues that I'm not prepared talk about but this is an inspirational thread I think Keg intended it to be so I don't want to go into detail of the matters.
[Reply]
scho63 06:57 AM 11-28-2021
These past 12 months have not been kind to CP members.

Get well soon Keg and sorry to hear
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:16 AM 12-08-2021
how are you doing Keggers?

MODS just a quick request, would we be able to sticky this? We have a lot of people that pray and what not for other members w/ these things. I won't go on about it - just a simple request. Thanks.
[Reply]
Otter 05:38 AM 12-08-2021
I somehow missed this thread.

Give us an update Keg. We've know you a long time and hope you're doing well but some reassurance would help. ;D
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:53 AM 12-08-2021
Hang in there.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 10:50 AM 12-08-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I'm that way with smoking. I know it's going to kill me, and I've quit numerous times but always end up picking it back up. It comes down to will power and truly wanting to quit and obviously I don't. It's so damn stupid.
try the nicotine lozenges

I use the mini lozenges, I'm still addicted to nicotine but nicotine isn't actually what's bad for you in cigarettes. like it's still better to not be addicted to nicotine, but the lozenges or gum or whatever is a million times better than smoking.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 10:52 AM 12-08-2021
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
So I had a stroke. A bad one.

But this isn't a prayer thread. I'm doing fine

This is a learn from me thread.

Take your ****ing health seriously, assholes. Watch what you eat. Get off your ass. Watch the drinking and smoking.

Seriously. Do it. You don't want to be
Where I am ..

And hug your loved ones while you're at it

That is all.

Good luck to everyone. And let's win another ****ing Superb Owl !
I'm sorry to hear it man, my dad had a stroke and it was never the same for him. Keep working hard in PT and stuff.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:53 AM 12-08-2021
Hang in there Kyle. You're one of my CP favorites.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:23 PM 12-08-2021
Best wishes to keg

Anytime I've seen him post this comes to mind

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:29 PM 12-08-2021
Keg!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up