ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 112
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign UDFA Justyn Ross
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:28 AM 05-02-2022

Clemson WR Justyn Ross is signing with the #Chiefs to their 90-man roster, per source.

Ross led the ACC in receiving as a freshman in 2018, ranked fifth nationally with 21.7 YPC and was second in receiving touchdowns. He also stands 6-3, 210 pounds. High quality addition for

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
JPH83 11:43 AM 05-08-2022
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:
Agree all people are saying is the WR as a whole is better then last year.
Well some people have said it's 100% complete and Justyn Ross will be a top 5 WR, though I'm going to assume the latter is deliberate hyperbole. There's less JAGs, no doubt, it could be a lot better, but we'll see. I could absolutely see the spreading it around approach improves things, I could also see losing a HOFer moves it back a tick.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:34 PM 05-08-2022
Please remember that Tom Brady very rarely had great receivers in fact that year with Moss is probably the only one. All other times he elevated JAGs so much that people believe guys like Edelman are hall of famers. Mahomes this year will have a better receiving unit than most years Brady had.

I'm not expecting a down year. In fact I think it will all come together a few weeks before the playoffs
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:20 PM 05-08-2022

[Reply]
RealSNR 02:27 PM 05-08-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Please remember that Tom Brady very rarely had great receivers in fact that year with Moss is probably the only one. All other times he elevated JAGs so much that people believe guys like Edelman are hall of famers. Mahomes this year will have a better receiving unit than most years Brady had.

I'm not expecting a down year. In fact I think it will all come together a few weeks before the playoffs

Shut the fuck up.

I don’t care who said it or thought it’d be funny to argue it. The more it gets referenced the more it becomes legitimate in the brains of dumbfuck HOF voters.

No. He’s not a HOFer any more than fucking Tony Kukoc is in the NBA HOF.

Rape this shit from orbit now.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:33 PM 05-08-2022
lol rough night SNR?
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:40 PM 05-08-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
lol rough night SNR?

I get very angry over the argument, “Can the story of the NFL be told without this player” for determining the HOF.

The regular season has to matter. Longevity and consistency over a legit era has to be considered, not just an explosive couple of years. And yes, stats have to be a thing. Comparative stats. What did you do in the era of football in which you played?

Edelman doesn’t have a HOF resume. Period. And neither does Terrell Davis. It’s bad enough that he’s in. We don’t need this thing watered down anymore. We let Edelman into the hall and we may as well start handing out career participation trophies to everybody.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:25 PM 05-08-2022

[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 04:34 PM 05-08-2022

I've gotten tweets asking about UDFA WR Justyn Ross. Through two days, he's had a rather quiet camp.

— Pete Sweeney (@pgsween) May 8, 2022

[Reply]
staylor26 04:48 PM 05-08-2022

"Patrick Mahomes - a great quarterback - and Andy Reid - a great coach. It also feels like a family. I've only been here a day, but they've treated me like family."

- @_jross8 on why he chose to sign with the Chiefs. He added that he feels good health-wise.

— Matt McMullen (@KCChiefs_Matt) May 8, 2022

[Reply]
staylor26 04:50 PM 05-08-2022

#Chiefs Justyn Ross: “Of course I’m ready to prove everybody wrong…I’m ready to [earn] my spot.” pic.twitter.com/lPHLnJnHn4

— Aaron Ladd (@aaronladd0) May 8, 2022

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:52 PM 05-08-2022
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:
Ross must be showing something considering all the press he's getting from team
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 04:55 PM 05-08-2022
Or he’s a name and a story they can trot out to make casual fans care about mini camp. I’m not there I don’t know.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:57 PM 05-08-2022
Originally Posted by Archie Bunker:
Or he’s a name and a story they can trot out to make casual fans care about mini camp. I’m not there I don’t know.
A casual fan wouldn't know who he is considering
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 05:06 PM 05-08-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
People seem to be forgetting that Kelce is our WR1.
Yep exactly right. In the past 5 years Kelce has led the league in receiving yards. Kelce is your #1 and we traded another #1 in Tyreek for three #2s in Juju, MVS and Skyy Moore. Potential high upside in Hardman and Ross.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:07 PM 05-08-2022
Originally Posted by Archie Bunker:
He got TWO targets yesterday according to a report i read..one of which was way over thown. If that is all he's getting thus far then needless to say I won't be judging him until the real camp starts.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 112
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Up