ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Jones-another playoff game with 0 sacks
scho63 09:57 PM 01-21-2023
I'm trying to make sense how our supposed best OL player still has not had one fucking sack in all his playoff games.

Is it that everyone blocks him and no one else is making plays?

Is he overrated and doesn't deliver in the big games?

Does he get so hyped up that he burns out?

What the fuck?

He didn't block a pass, make a sack, and had 1 single tackle. I repeat, one single tackle.

What the hell am I missing? :-)
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:32 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Chris Jones, check that - Chrissy Jones

I love your controversial posts. :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:38 PM 01-25-2023
CJ will take up blocks, others will apply pressure Joe Burrough throws errant passes our DBs feast.

Our team creating turnovers because CJ is double/triple man blocked I can live with him not getting a sack.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:48 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
He has to get a sack? What if he doesn't?
If Chris Jones gets a sack on Sunday, we might win.

If he doesn't, umm... we still might win.
[Reply]
scho63 03:45 PM 01-26-2023
So, if what appears to be the consensus is that Jones is being double teamed and chipped every play as teams are not fearing anyone nearly as much, than Spags should send an extra pass rusher often since they should have a free run and Cincy's Oline is also hurting.

I don't think we can sit back and give Burrow 5-6 seconds to throw or else it's gonna be a very long day.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 04:35 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Chris Jones, check that - Chrissy Jones

Heh, I remember the fear on Rome's face when "Chris" snapped and he realized "Chris'" fist was the size of his head.
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:56 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Heh, I remember the fear on Rome's face when "Chris" snapped and he realized "Chris'" fist was the size of his head.
WWE shit.
[Reply]
kccrow 11:25 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
So, if what appears to be the consensus is that Jones is being double teamed and chipped every play as teams are not fearing anyone nearly as much, than Spags should send an extra pass rusher often since they should have a free run and Cincy's Oline is also hurting.

I don't think we can sit back and give Burrow 5-6 seconds to throw or else it's gonna be a very long day.
The thing about that is it isn't taking Burrow 5-6 seconds to throw. It's taking him 2.

What I'd argue they need to do is sit on the underneath routes and force him to hold that ball a tick longer and make the longer reads. Sure, you might give up a bomb or two to Chase but you can't let him carve you up all day long.

It's pretty much similar to the blueprint they've used against KC with their own defense. I'd give them a heavy ass dose of Jones and Dunlap and duplicate what they do by dropping into shallow zones.
[Reply]
scho63 11:37 PM 01-26-2023
I agree Burrow is getting the ball out in 2-3 seconds but if all the receivers are covered and he has to scan the field for another 3-4 seconds, it will be real tough on our secondary if not enough pressure from the rush.

No rush gets there in 2 seconds.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:30 AM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:

Well I mean KC was 2nd in pressures and 3rd in sacks this season no?
[Reply]
DaFace 07:20 PM 01-29-2023
He's a force today.
[Reply]
scho63 07:26 PM 01-29-2023
Reverse Mojo thread!
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:26 PM 01-29-2023
Need more sacks from him, like 2-3 this half
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:27 PM 01-29-2023
On 3rd down
[Reply]
BossChief 08:14 PM 01-29-2023
This would be the ideal time for a big strip sack.

Let’s go Chris
[Reply]
oaklandhater 08:56 PM 01-29-2023
JONES IS THE MAN!!!
[Reply]
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Up