ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 149 of 192
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152153159 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Trade for OT Orlando Brown
Dante84 01:00 PM 04-23-2021
developing.

The #Ravens are trading LT Orlando Brown to the #Chiefs, per me and @MikeGarafolo. A new blindside protector for Patrick Mahomes.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2021

Kansas City is trading its first-round pick Thursday night, along with three other picks in the 2021 and 2022 drafts, to the Baltimore Ravens in exchange for Pro Bowl OT Orlando Brown and one pick in the 2021 draft and another in 2022, per sources.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 23, 2021

Full details: #Chiefs get:
Orland Brown, 2021 2nd and a 2022 6th rounder
Ravens get: 2021 1st, 3rd, 4th and 20221 5th

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2021

[Reply]
tredadda 10:24 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Don’t say that too loudly.

Do you remember Kyle Turley?
I do, but right now I keep getting reminded of how awful Wylie is.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:24 PM 11-11-2021
Don’t say that too loudly.

Do you remember Kyle Turley?
Turley was at least good once.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:56 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Turley was at least good once.
So was long.
[Reply]
bobhill 08:22 AM 11-12-2021
Doesn't Prince Winnebago play Tackle? Can he not play the right side?
[Reply]
chiefforlife 11:46 AM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by bobhill:
Id really like to see what hes got? Probably not a good team to test him out on.

Although if neither RT can play, would it not be better to have a T play RT then a G?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:50 AM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Id really like to see what hes got? Probably not a good team to test him out on.

Although if neither RT can play, would it not be better to have a T play RT then a G?
Bad team to start him against but hes far more of an athlete imo than Wylie to keep up with the Raidahs rush attack.
[Reply]
dtrain 11:58 AM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by bobhill:
He played good in preseason at left tackle why not move Brown to right tackle and put Prince at left tackle. Tell Brown it's just till Niang or Remmers gets back this will give them a chance to see what he has. If not working out switch during game.
[Reply]
JakeF 12:42 PM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by dtrain:
He played good in preseason at left tackle why not move Brown to right tackle and put Prince at left tackle. Tell Brown it's just till Niang or Remmers gets back this will give them a chance to see what he has. If not working out switch during game.
I imagine Brown would lose his shit if they moved him to RT, even temporarily. The whole reason he pushed his way off the Ravens was to play LT.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:49 PM 11-12-2021
No. Just leave him alone and let him do his best to refine his technique on the blindside and improve. We need every snap of data we can get to see if extending his deal in the offseason makes any sense.

Put someone at RT and leave the rest of the line alone.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:51 PM 11-12-2021
Some of you guys are dumb as fuck. Jesus Christ.
[Reply]
JakeF 12:54 PM 11-12-2021
No. Just leave him alone and let him do his best to refine his technique on the blindside and improve. We need every snap of data we can get to see if extending his deal in the offseason makes any sense.

Put someone at RT and leave the rest of the line alone.
That's the mistake Andy made last year. He started moving everyone around on the Oline to deal with injuries. Instead of just having one weak position, he created 4.
[Reply]
dtrain 12:59 PM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Some of you guys are dumb as ****. Jesus Christ.
So I guess you'd prefer Wylie at right tackle woo that's real genius right there
[Reply]
JakeF 01:03 PM 11-12-2021
So I guess you'd prefer Wylie at right tackle
I think he just doesn't want to create 2 problems instead of just dealing with the 1 we have now.

I want to see if PTW can handle the job. We already know that Wylie sucks. The Chiefs should have replaced Wylie in the offseason.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:05 PM 11-12-2021
So I guess you'd prefer Wylie at right tackle woo that's real genius right there
Yeah, of course, lol.

I mean, would you prefer your best tackle to play LT or RT? Why in the world would you move your most important tackle to the opposite side?

I'd rather have a turnstile at RT than LT. I'd rather Mahomes see the RT get blown up than get blindsided from the LT getting blown up.

This is a no brainer and really shouldnt even be a consideration.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:09 PM 11-12-2021
Moving Brown to RT, so that a guy with no NFL experience can play LT is about as stupid a suggestion I've heard. Brown has been better than Fisher ever thought about being and you wanna switch him to RT and move Prince to LT. You want Patrick dead?
[Reply]
Page 149 of 192
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152153159 > Last »
Up