ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 92 of 192
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins
Dante84 10:34 AM 03-23-2022
Will update OP with more info.

Here it is: The #Chiefs are trading six-time Pro Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the #Dolphins, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

The return is a first-round pick and more, while Hill gets a contract extension that puts him among the highest paid WRs in the NFL.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 23, 2022

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
staylor26 06:05 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
People thought Rodgers would sit out too.
Did he tell the team he would like Tyreek did?

This isn’t speculation dumbass.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:06 PM 03-23-2022
We drafted really well last year.

If that happens again with a larger sample size and better picks, then this trade will be remembered as a good one. It’s really that simple.

Might not be as great as we would’ve liked, but we can’t put all our eggs in one basket.

Hard to argue against creating cap space and acquiring a ton of picks, while only losing one player (who is obviously great).
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:07 PM 03-23-2022
Intredasting gif.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:09 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
Hill had no leverage to sit out with one year left on his contract. Only way we lose on calling his bluff is if he retires like Calvin Johnson and I don’t see that happening. Hill might have been worth more in trade if we make a run and the offense was historic with hill putting up huge numbers. Age didn’t hurt davante Adams trade value. He’s like 32?
Sure he did.

Sits through week 9 and then returns when we’ve already lost too much ground to hang in the West but still gets his year accrued.

And in the meantime the cap gets butchered so we can’t supplement.

Yeah, he could have easily held out.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:10 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Wtf? KChiefs1 is a fucking weirdo.

And you have the nerve to call me a faggot?

Hits too close to home dick sucker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:10 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Well Nate Taylor said he has sources saying Tyreek told the Chiefs he'd sit without a new deal.
I would call his bluff. Does anyone think that Hill would sit and incur a $50k per day for any length of time?
[Reply]
kcbubb 06:10 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Adams is 29, genius.
So, Hill will be 29 next year, so his age for trade value shouldn’t be a factor when Adams got the same trade value, better imo, at 29 years old. That’s the point; age wasn’t an issue with trading hill. Why trade hill with one year left on his contract when we could have gotten the same value in trade next year? And don’t say for the cap. Chiefs could have found a way.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:10 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Wonder how Ju Ju feels now. Came here to win a SB and now this.
I think he doesn’t really care. He didn’t really come to win a SB... he came to prove his worth for a big contract next year. Looking for auto seeing him go all out with an elite quarterback/coach combo.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:11 PM 03-23-2022
It's Tun-ga-vai-loa?

Then spell your name with a fucking N, asshole
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:12 PM 03-23-2022
Stop reposting Knowmo's Bronco workouts
[Reply]
mkp785 06:12 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Bradberry is 29. No way should we trade and extend him. Can we move along to more relevant conversations?
Like the rebuilding Seahawks sending us their best player (by far) for a 2nd or whatever dumb offer guys here keep pushing? Cause they have no need for a 24 yr old WR who's a physical freak and is on a rookie deal :-):-):-)

I don't want Bradberry for a massive contract, but getting him for a 4th for 1 yr isn't terrible...especially if we can get a 5th or 6th outta NYG as well. Which, btw we should, since the Giants don't wanna pay him.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:13 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
We drafted really well last year.

If that happens again with a larger sample size and better picks, then this trade will be remembered as a good one. It’s really that simple.

Might not be as great as we would’ve liked, but we can’t put all our eggs in one basket.

Hard to argue against creating cap space and acquiring a ton of picks, while only losing one player (who is obviously great).
That’s true. This draft will be a defining moment in Veach’s time as GM
[Reply]
-King- 06:13 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Did he tell the team he would like Tyreek did?

This isn’t speculation dumbass.
Nate said he did?

What's Tyreek leverage there? If he holds out past the first week of camp,he doesn't get paid, gets fined every day and the season doesn't accrue. That doesn't sound like the best game plan.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:15 PM 03-23-2022
If the Chiefs still win the AFC West this season then that’s gotta be game over for the other 3 teams.

I’d be so pissed if I was a fan of the other 3 teams and that happened :-)
[Reply]
-King- 06:16 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Sure he did.

Sits through week 9 and then returns when we’ve already lost too much ground to hang in the West but still gets his year accrued.

And in the meantime the cap gets butchered so we can’t supplement.

Yeah, he could have easily held out.
He's under contract still. He loses accrued time if he doesn't report by camp.
[Reply]
Page 92 of 192
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142 > Last »
Up