ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>Macro view: Remember, this is technically a rebuild year...
Bump 10:06 PM 02-12-2023
the defense helped us get to the Superbowl. With a bunch of rookies out there.

You gotta remember, the Eagles are a good team, Hurts played a fantastic game too. They are really fucking good. You know their fans were bitching about their defense tonight as well. "Where's all these fucking sacks!?!?", shit like that.
[Reply]
Dante84 11:44 AM 02-13-2023
Quick note on this - the term Brett Veach used this past week was a "Re-Tooling" year.

Originally Posted by :
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Chiefs’ most prominent members — team owner Clark Hunt, coach Andy Reid, general manager Brett Veach and superstar quarterback Patrick Mahomes — never categorized this season as a rebuild. Instead, the team’s 2022 campaign was described as a retooling.
So, either way - call it what you want - time to wreck the league for the next decade, baby!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:50 AM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Quick note on this - the term Brett Veach used this past week was a "Re-Tooling" year.

So, either way - call it what you want - time to wreck the league for the next decade, baby!
Yeah, I'd call it a re-tooling year. Not quite a rebuild, but we got rid of one of our best offensive playmakers, rebuilt the WR room, and got heavy contributions from six rookies in this draft class (five of them on defense!).

We had no right to be this good this season, but it's the reality when you have an all-time great coach-QB combo.
[Reply]
Dante84 02:32 PM 02-15-2023

Brett Veach lifts up the Lombardi Trophy, as he says, "This is what a rebuilding year looks like in Kansas City."

— Pete Sweeney (@pgsween) February 15, 2023

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:38 PM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by Dante84:
I would like to direct Mr. Veach to my 'enjoy your black hat' thread.

And welcome him to weigh in as it appears that he too has the 'fuck you' spirit.

This is how we do things now, gentlemen. No more apologizing for not winning by enough. No more trying to convince anyone of our merit.

Everything should be a heel turn. Except for Patrick - he's just too damn earnest to pull that off.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:38 PM 02-15-2023
We need to plan the next few years like they are kelce and Reid’s final ride into the sunset. We can build up while our top competitors start to tear down. Lets set up for a historic run!
[Reply]
carcosa 04:49 PM 02-15-2023
It's funny that Burrow is the one who said his team's window is his whole career. He has plenty of reason to be confident, but of all the quarterbacks in the league, it's only Mahomes for whom it's literally true
[Reply]
ChiTown 04:58 PM 02-15-2023
I hate it when I'm right :-)
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up