ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 42
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone see Adams shove the dorky camera kid?
Buehler445 09:38 PM 10-10-2022
What a sack of shit. Hope he gets suspended for that shit.
[Reply]
Molitoth 01:39 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
The kid has become an instant meme. There's going to be some non-physical trauma from getting shoved down like a bitch on live tv that will be shown forever.

I know if I were friends with him I'd being giving him a fair amount of shit for the rest of his life over it.
I didn't really think of the emotional impact of being called Adam's bitch boy the rest of life. :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:41 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
I didn't really think of the emotional impact of being called Adam's bitch boy the rest of life. :-)
Shit. Well add an extra Milly for trauma and all that. Seems fair enough.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:42 PM 10-11-2022
The obsessive need by many Americans to sue people over inconsequential BS is just disgusting. No harm done, but that guy has more money than me, so I’m going to sue him just because I can.

Fucking despise that kind of person.
[Reply]
penguinz 01:43 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Disagree, (i'm not a fan of scumbag lawyers and lazy shitheads looking for ez money) but I think Adams should receive some punishment.

If it was a fan that threw a beer on him, sure... push him over... but not a kid just trying to do his job.
100% he should get as much as possible from Adams. So many people, especially this day and age, do not care about the consequences of their actions and will not even consider changing their ways without being significantly punished.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:44 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
The obsessive need by many Americans to sue people over inconsequential BS is just disgusting. No harm done, but that guy has more money than me, so I’m going to sue him just because I can.

****ing despise that kind of person.

oh shut up

no harm done smh
[Reply]
Molitoth 01:44 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
100% he should get as much as possible from Adams. So many people, especially this day and age, do not care about the consequences of their actions and will not even consider changing their ways without being significantly punished.
I can agree with that perspective. Sure.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:44 PM 10-11-2022

Fucking despise that kind of person.
While I agree with you, this wasn't inconsequential. It was a criminal act.
[Reply]
penguinz 01:47 PM 10-11-2022

****ing despise that kind of person.
Some asshole shoving you to the ground while you are doing your job and not even acknowledging what he did is the disgusting BS in this situation.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:47 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by Coach:
Had Adams did that to that guy working at a Taco Bell at his house, I wouldn't have any issues with that.
had the guy blocked the entrance to the bathroom after 3 burrito supremes........INNOCENT!
[Reply]
penguinz 01:49 PM 10-11-2022

Davante Adams was visibly upset after the Raiders’ loss to the Chiefs. pic.twitter.com/XW2fmx6adJ

— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) October 11, 2022

Two handed shove. Keeps walking like he could not care less about if the kid is OK or not.
[Reply]
lewdog 01:51 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
Oh shit, who could have guessed that Stevieray would be the dumbass walking down that path.

Oh wait.....everyone. :-)
[Reply]
Why Not? 01:53 PM 10-11-2022
I think people have a misunderstanding of how lawsuits work. All kidding aside, KCUnited's point might be the best one for a possible settlement or basis for a suit and even that will be tough. Adams (or more likely his agent or attorney) may decide to just pay this kid some cash to get it to go away, but an actual lawsuit that nets the camera guy "life changing" money is highly unlikely. He could get compensation for medical bills and therapy is he claims he now is afraid to go to work but it would be very hard to prove actual damages. His lawyer can drudge up all sort of verbiage that again, Adams may just decide "fuck it, I'll pay this kid $100K (just picking a number) so he goes away" but if you think Adams is losing millions on this, you've read to many John Grisham novels.

That being said, it was a dick move and he absolutely should be suspended a game and face the same legal consequences any of us would face for shoving someone at work (probably a fine unless you have a record already)
[Reply]
Hydrae 01:53 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
:-)

White people think "Thug" is this crazy, racist, offensive word.

I've ALWAYS laughed at that. That's been a CP thing for as long as i can remember.
The word is actually Hindi: https://www.etymonline.com/word/thug

Originally Posted by :
1810, "member of a gang of murderers and robbers in India who strangled their victims," from Marathi thag, thak "cheat, swindler," Hindi thag, perhaps from Sanskrit sthaga-s "cunning, fraudulent," from sthagayati "(he) covers, conceals," from PIE root *(s)teg- "to cover."

The thugs roamed about the country in bands of from 10 to 100, usually in the disguise of peddlers or pilgrims, gaining the confidence of other travelers, whom they strangled, when a favorable opportunity presented itself, with a handkerchief, an unwound turban, or a noosed cord. The shedding of blood was seldom resorted to. The motive of the thugs was not so much lust of plunder as a certain religious fanaticism. The bodies of their victims were hidden in graves dug with a consecrated pickax, and of their spoil one third was devoted to the goddess Kali, whom they worshiped. [Century Dictionary]

The more correct Indian name is phanseegur (from phansi "noose"), and the activity was described in English as far back as c. 1665. Rigorously prosecuted by the British from 1831, they were driven from existence by century's end. Transferred sense of "ruffian, cutthroat, violent lowbrow" is from 1839.

[Reply]
RINGLEADER 01:58 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
The word is actually Hindi: https://www.etymonline.com/word/thug
Don’t be saying that around Pankot Palace or the Maharajah and his thuggees will eat your chilled monkey brains!
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:59 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Don’t be saying that around Pankot Palace or the Maharajah will eat your monkey brains!

[Reply]
Page 14 of 42
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up