ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 30
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Caught my woman cheating.
ChiefGator 09:19 AM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I disagree, Virus... sometimes love IS worth fighting for

Dont know if thats true in BT's case, but people successfully move on from infidelity all of the time
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
The biggest mistake she and I made was not trying hard enough. We've since reconciled and now we live together again and could not be happier. We should've got counseling and taken some time apart. If we had, we would've made it without losing thousands of dollars.
Indeed.. I don't think day one was the time to hear this.. and this is probably still too early. But, definitely consider it BT.

And, I know it sucks. If you find you really don't care, then is probably the time to call it off. When my wife asked for a divorce the second time, we were splitting up the house items fifteen minutes later.. that was clearly the time.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:19 AM 02-15-2016
Some of you know that Lumpy and I divorced a few years ago and we have an autistic son together.

Now then, the last thing he needs is people calling her names and telling him to dump her etc.
This is a decision that he needs to make on his own. He's got to take so much into account here.
What happens to his daughter, his income, property etc.
Will the divorce be nasty or not, can they reconcile? Lawyers are expensive.

The biggest mistake she and I made was not trying hard enough. We've since reconciled and now we live together again and could not be happier. We should've got counseling and taken some time apart. If we had, we would've made it without losing thousands of dollars.
Wow man. I'm really happy you were able to make that kind of progress and be happy together.
That is awesome
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:59 AM 02-15-2016
Some of you know that Lumpy and I divorced a few years ago and we have an autistic son together.

Now then, the last thing he needs is people calling her names and telling him to dump her etc.
This is a decision that he needs to make on his own. He's got to take so much into account here.

Wow, I had no idea you two had reconciled, congratulations!

See guys... it can and does happen if both sides want it to happen
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:52 AM 02-15-2016

Oh, ok. So it's your fault Lumpy stopped posting.
[Reply]
J Diddy 11:32 AM 02-15-2016

Gonzo the Wise
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 09:36 AM 02-15-2016
Move forward. Don't look back.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:54 AM 02-15-2016
Haven't read the thread, but let me say this.

If you take her back, once a cheater always a cheater.

Realize it's probably not your fault, move on, forgive her and try to be "friends" while lawyering up and get custody of your kid. She will always be in your life, so it's best to try and be friendly to each other...for the sake of your child.

DO NOT let her take your child.

Also, don't try to convince yourself that you can just ignore it and move on.

Some people chose counseling and whatnot, but she made the choice to throw everything away.
[Reply]
KC native 10:01 AM 02-15-2016
These threads always annoy the shit out of me because of the guys that say "GET UR KID! MAKE DAT WHORE PAY CHILD SUPPORT!"

Unless there are substance abuse issues, mental health issues, or abuse issues, the courts are going to side with the mom 9 times out of 10. Beachtribe didn't mention any of these. Unless he has a bottomless bank account and the best family lawyer ever, he will get joint custody if they split.

Also, the whole "once a cheater, always a cheater" line is bullshit. I know several people whose relationships have survived infidelity (both the man stepping out or the woman stepping out). If the relationship is worth saving and you want to make the effort to save it (and it will take a lot of effort), then try to save it.

Obviously there is a reason as to why she cheated. She could have felt like beachtribe wasn't satisfying her emotionally, sexually, etc. Sometimes those things are fixable. Sometimes they aren't. Without knowing why she did it, then you can't make the determination as to whether it is save-able or not.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:49 AM 02-15-2016
she could also just be stuck on her EX.

may not have a damn thing to do with BT
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:50 AM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
she could also just be stuck on her EX.

may not have a damn thing to do with BT
This is most likely what it is imo.
[Reply]
Jerok 11:14 AM 02-15-2016
Not sure why op is wanting to kill the dude when it's the girl who betrayed him
[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:19 AM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by Jerok:
cause he gave her dickin so good she had to go back for mo
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:57 AM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
cause he gave her dickin so good she had to go back for mo
:-) so much for all of your well reasoned advice and concern
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:31 PM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
:-) so much for all of your well reasoned advice and concern
I like to kid around. If anyone gets a chance there is a book "Sperm Wars" that will make you the most cynical person ever.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:34 AM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by Jerok:
Because the guy always wants to kill the other guy.

It is natural
[Reply]
Page 17 of 30
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up