Page 548 of 4836
« First < 48448498538544545546547548 54955055155255859864810481548 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:13 PM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I think he's a little nutty, but he's harmless.

This is about the Raiders though. We should all be on the same boat here.
Well yeah. Because they are the Raiders. Not because the conspiracy struggle is real.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:15 PM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Well yeah. Because they are the Raiders. Not because the conspiracy struggle is real.
Your bulb is dim....or completely naive to how big business truly works.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:22 PM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Your bulb is dim....or completely naive to how big business truly works.
He has to deny it. Think about it. If he admits that the NFL has an agenda in making the Faiders look good, then he would have a hard time denying that the same league had an agenda in sending their goldenboy out with a championship. These Donk fans have convinced themselves that their chumpionship was real, and even if Roger McMahon, I mean Goddell himself came out and admitted it, they still wouldn't believe it. It's just how that pathetic fanbase is.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:27 PM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:
You KNOW you're gonna' split. Why front?
I have nailed the Chiefs record 3 years running and i foresee a sweep this year. I hath spoken
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:34 PM 09-14-2016
Oh the Faid will definitely be gifted a few wins this year. No doubt about it. A big reason why i think the division is a battle this year. Crap Denver was already given a game to help build them up to be fed to the Faid.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:47 PM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Oh the Faid will definitely be gifted a few wins this year. No doubt about it. A big reason why i think the division is a battle this year. Crap Denver was already given a game to help build them up to be fed to the Faid.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:34 PM 09-14-2016
The officials in the Raiders game got the NFL's PR memo..2 bogus interference penalties to sustain their final comeback drive...one on 4th down. It was a terrible call...

Saints got hosed by the "Vegas or Bust" initiative. When you see the talking heads all parroting the same narrative...you know.

The refs scare me more than their actual team this season...it's coming. They are going to decide a few AFCW games.
Damn, so is KC the lone NFL franchise that is fighting the good fight on their own?
[Reply]
New World Order 11:10 PM 09-14-2016

Goodell doesn't want them moving to Vegas.

Might be more than just a few wins.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:11 PM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Damn, so is KC the lone NFL franchise that is fighting the good fight on their own?

It's the Chiefs vs the world.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:30 PM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Goodell doesn't want them moving to Vegas.

Might be more than just a few wins.
Wait, what?...NFL most definitely wants them out of Oakland. I'm assuming you were being sarcastic...

All off-season we've been bombarded with Raiders propaganda....it really is amazing for a 7-9 team to be so hyped. Then you look at the details...needing public funding for a stadium in Vegas....and a young QB.

There really arent that many young, star QBs coming up to fill the Manning, Brees, Brady, Rothlesberger void.

What happens in the very first game? Oakland gets gifted TWO questionable calls on their final drive...not one...TWO.

Have you ever seen that happen in KC's favor....I haven't.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:31 AM 09-15-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Bengals, Detroit, Minny get just us much fuckery. It's no coincidence they lose games the way they do.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:32 AM 09-15-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
So what are you going to say when he does do it again?
I won't ever have to "say" shit about it, and that's the whole point.

Blah blah blah/insult/kiss my ass.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:38 AM 09-15-2016
Bengals, Detroit, Minny get just us much ****ery. It's no coincidence they lose games the way they do.
Ok, so... CIN, DET, MIN and KC - these are the forgotten teams. Got it. No Browns though?
[Reply]
New World Order 04:43 AM 09-15-2016
Wait, what?...NFL most definitely wants them out of Oakland. I'm assuming you were being sarcastic...

All off-season we've been bombarded with Raiders propaganda....it really is amazing for a 7-9 team to be so hyped. Then you look at the details...needing public funding for a stadium in Vegas....and a young QB.

There really arent that many young, star QBs coming up to fill the Manning, Brees, Brady, Rothlesberger void.

What happens in the very first game? Oakland gets gifted TWO questionable calls on their final drive...not one...TWO.

Have you ever seen that happen in KC's favor....I haven't.
The Raiders’ relocation saga is turning into a tug of war. Owner Mark Davis is pulling the team to Las Vegas. On the other end of the rope, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell is exploring ways to keep the team in Oakland.

Goodell, according to a San Francisco Chronicle report, “has been making calls pushing the idea of letting a predominantly African-American investment group, led by former 49ers star Ronnie Lott, help build a new stadium for the Raiders in Oakland.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/...aiders-oakland
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:01 AM 09-15-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
The Raiders’ relocation saga is turning into a tug of war. Owner Mark Davis is pulling the team to Las Vegas. On the other end of the rope, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell is exploring ways to keep the team in Oakland.

Goodell, according to a San Francisco Chronicle report, “has been making calls pushing the idea of letting a predominantly African-American investment group, led by former 49ers star Ronnie Lott, help build a new stadium for the Raiders in Oakland.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/...aiders-oakland
I think I've just accepted the fact that this team is always a constant threat to relocate. It feels like it's always a topic.
[Reply]
Page 548 of 4836
« First < 48448498538544545546547548 54955055155255859864810481548 > Last »
Up