ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 190
« First < 394546474849 505152535999149 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Playoffs Thread****
KC_Connection 10:11 AM 08-28-2020
Have been banned from the other thread by an apparently sensitive snowflake (ironically after dozens of pages of political discussion from others) so I'll stick my thoughts on the NBA Playoffs here from now on. We needed a new thread anyway.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 05:47 PM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I've always thought there is a difference between "best of all time" and "greatest of all time" in such debates. I personally think Mahomes is playing at a level over the past three years such that you could argue that 2018-2020 Mahomes is the best quarterback of all time (but of course he's still many years away from being able to argue he's the GOAT).
Now we are finding some common ground. Also part of the reason this is even a discussion is because MJ stepped away prematurely twice or we may be talking a guy that won 9 straight before probably losing to the Lakers and handing off the baton to Kobe. In a perfect world....
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:33 PM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Now we are finding some common ground. Also part of the reason this is even a discussion is because MJ stepped away prematurely twice or we may be talking a guy that won 9 straight before probably losing to the Lakers and handing off the baton to Kobe. In a perfect world....
Baton went from Jordan to Shaq after Jordan's retirement not Kobe Jeter
[Reply]
Graystoke 07:51 PM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Well paid slaves. They didn't make themselves great. The people with all the money, let the jocks have some money. Jocks are owned. Just like the rest of us.
Ok, who's calling who stupid? It's just luck that the so called best players are able last 15 years or more? Their careers are manicured and manipulated by billionaires. If the sports were real, if other teams were actually trying to win. No one would last more than a decade and they'd either get injured or fail more often. You choose to believe a fantasy you are sold on your tv. No one on Earth is that lucky or good , that often, in reality.
You can’t be serious.
If you are, why are you even on a football forum?
And you’ve obviously never competed in athletics.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 07:53 PM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Well paid slaves. They didn't make themselves great. The people with all the money, let the jocks have some money. Jocks are owned. Just like the rest of us.
Ok, who's calling who stupid? It's just luck that the so called best players are able last 15 years or more? Their careers are manicured and manipulated by billionaires. If the sports were real, if other teams were actually trying to win. No one would last more than a decade and they'd either get injured or fail more often. You choose to believe a fantasy you are sold on your tv. No one on Earth is that lucky or good , that often, in reality.
Is this blackop’s alt
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 08:13 PM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
You can’t be serious.
If you are, why are you even on a football forum?
And you’ve obviously never competed in athletics.

Whether someone's played doesn't have diddly to do with it.
Pointless. The ability to discern bullshit is all you need.
I still like sports. I just know to treat it like wrestling or a movie and don't waste my emotions on wins or losses. These are paid entertainers. They don't give a damn about you.

Being Al bundy in your past doesn't mean you know squatnicky about the pro game/pro entertainment. It's a billion dollar entertainment business. They control every aspect. I mean jeez, you didn't get the hint every time KC was robbed for years , up to now? You just accepted being screwed year after year after year...
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:53 AM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by Sorry:
Imagine being this ****ing stupid. like you’re seriously so illiterate about basketball. You’re def a white middle age male with no athletic ability that would easily get your ass beat. Kobe is the goat laker m, over magic dumb duck who couldn’t even defend a basic PG. btw Kobe O be 99% laker franchise records, educate yourself little bitch
Kobe lovers are so cute.

Win Shares per game:
Magic - .2249
Kobe - .1705

League MVP
Magic - 3
Kobe - 1

NBA Finals MVP
Magic - 3
Kobe - 2

Kobe = Derek Jeter of the NBA
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 11:25 AM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Kobe lovers are so cute.

Win Shares per game:
Magic - .2249
Kobe - .1705

League MVP
Magic - 3
Kobe - 1

NBA Finals MVP
Magic - 3
Kobe - 2

Kobe = Derek Jeter of the NBA
Yeah ,he was second fiddle on most Lakers teams till the last couple. Not the leader.
He was just a better Dominique Wilkins in a better situation.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:33 PM 10-13-2020
Who did fans want to see play?

1998 Finals game 6: 37 million viewers
2020 finals game 6: 5.6 million
[Reply]
FD 01:42 PM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by Pants:
If I'm starting a franchise and get either LBJ or MJ to build around, I'm taking LBJ every day and twice on Sunday.
I think that is a nice way to frame it. Lebron simply has to be the answer to this question.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:43 PM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by FD:
I think that is a nice way to frame it. Lebron simply has to be the answer to this question.
Yea if you’re an idiot.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 01:48 PM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

Well.. sports bars were full in 1998 too though.
So maybe even more
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 01:52 PM 10-13-2020
Answer=

PHIL JACKSON
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:55 PM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

2016 Finals game 7: 31 million viewers (in an era in which it is far more difficult to get that level of viewership)
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 02:14 PM 10-13-2020
2016 Finals game 7: 31 million viewers (in an era in which it is far more difficult to get that level of viewership)
Maybe a level of curiosity since it wasn't the same teams for the upteenth time lol.

I was bored with the Lakers by the time KG went to the Celtics.
I actually rooted for the Celtics in that final.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:19 PM 10-13-2020
Yeah, Queen James got a huge ratings boost playing a glamour team.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 190
« First < 394546474849 505152535999149 > Last »
Up