ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 434 of 435
« First < 334384424430431432433434 435 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 07:11 PM 10-19-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:
Seems a stretch to me. Everyone who puts a beer to lips is an alkie? Mahomes and Kelce too?
I thought Clark has Crohn's and Diverticulitis, and that's why he missed practice all the time.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 07:21 PM 10-19-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:
Look at all the unemployed GM not involved with pro football in any way shape or form in deciding who the Chiefs should sign.:-)

He may not even pass the physical anyway.

Hell he will probably show up drunk Genuine REALRNR.
Takes like this are basic, and dumb AF.

When Reid calls a play, like the fake punt tush push, and you scream at the TV because it was a stupid call, do you then sit back and chuckle to yourself, and think, I don't know shit about football compared to Andy Reid, I am not an offensive coordinator, or even a ball boy, so I am just a poser when I yell at the TV, so I'll just shut the fuck up next time?

Yeah, saying a non NFL GM is talking about who should be on the team like it's a solid argument and a good dis, is basically saying this entire Kansas City Chiefs internet bulletin board known as Chiefsplanet is ignorant and shouldn't exist because none of us work for the Chiefs, any other NFL team, or the NFL itself.

This entire place is non-NFL GMs and Coaches, talking about who should be on the team, and what schemes the defense should run, and how often we should blitz, and who should get snaps at WR, and screaming at Andy Reid when he calls plays like the fake punt tush push, etc. etc.
[Reply]
srvy 07:31 PM 10-19-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Takes like this are basic, and dumb AF.

When Reid calls a play, like the fake punt tush push, and you scream at the TV because it was a stupid call, do you then sit back and chuckle to yourself, and think, I don't know shit about football compared to Andy Reid, I am not an offensive coordinator, or even a ball boy, so I am just a poser when I yell at the TV, so I'll just shut the fuck up next time?

Yeah, saying a non NFL GM is talking about who should be on the team like it's a solid argument and a good dis, is basically saying this entire Kansas City Chiefs internet bulletin board known as Chiefsplanet is ignorant and shouldn't exist because none of us work for the Chiefs, any other NFL team, or the NFL itself.

This entire place is non-NFL GMs and Coaches, talking about who should be on the team, and what schemes the defense should run, and how often we should blitz, and who should get snaps at WR, and screaming at Andy Reid when he calls plays like the fake punt tush push, etc. etc.
Bla bla blah

I don't scream at the TV. That you think people do tells me that's your jam.
[Reply]
srvy 07:36 PM 10-19-2023
I thought Clark has Crohn's and Diverticulitis, and that's why he missed practice all the time.
I have no idea if he has any of that. A lot of people have posted that he has Crohn's. That would have had to have come from Franks mouth with all the privacy stuff nowadays.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:43 PM 10-19-2023
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/s...NB80PPiCg&s=19
Mackenzie Webb said he will be in tomorow and that’s when he will sign
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:51 PM 10-19-2023
There are things that are so completely and blindly stupid that they shouldn't be allowed.

Then there are things a group of reasonable people could debate as a reasonable option.

When the situation is clearly the latter and people want to bitch about our legendary head coach who has infinitely more knowledge about the situation than the idiots on this message board, yeah, those people are fucking idiots.
[Reply]
JPH83 03:34 AM 10-20-2023
He's probably better than Herring, and he's probably worth a spot over Thompson, who let's be honest isn't getting snaps this year. That's the best I can say.

Fingers crossed nobody claims Coburn. I still don't get why he's not getting rotated in a little more in a pretty weak group of DTs.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:23 PM 10-20-2023
DJ kidnapped him

For what it’s worth: The #Chiefs did not report any visit today with free agent DE Frank Clark, per the wire. That would indicate he was not in the building for a physical.

Teams are required to report to the league if a free agent is in the building. pic.twitter.com/RY2V4mEIcg

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) October 19, 2023

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:09 AM 12-01-2023
FYI - Frank Clark was hot spiced ass tonight. I mean just god-awful.

Oh, and the Broncos are 5-1 and giving up less than 17 points/gm since they cut his ass. Seahawks are 2-4 since acquiring him.

"Lockerroom Presence"

Frank Clark Fucking Sucks
[Reply]
KC Hawks 02:30 PM 12-30-2023

Seahawks are releasing former three-time Pro-Bowl LB Frank Clark today, per me and @BradyHenderson. Clark had been a healthy scratch for two of the past three games, and three of the nine games overall since the Seahawks re-signed him.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) December 30, 2023

[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:31 PM 12-30-2023
Bring him home. He was holding this franchise together.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:43 PM 12-30-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I'd rather have SGA play DE
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:47 PM 12-30-2023
LULZ
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:57 PM 12-30-2023
Let him mentor FAU. Do it Vunch!
[Reply]
KCJake 04:11 PM 12-30-2023
Anybody talk to Bam Morris lately ??
[Reply]
Page 434 of 435
« First < 334384424430431432433434 435 >
Up