ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 425 of 435
« First < 325375415421422423424425 426427428429 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
kcgreene 01:26 PM 10-17-2023
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Clark is everything the Chiefs stand for. The culture, the passion, everything the chiefs stand for Frank Clark embodies that. Him and CJ are like best buds, he has helped us in every single playoff run. Clark is a ring of honor player. CNt wait for him to be a chief again
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Give me some of what you're smoking.

:-)
In all fairness... Kimble Anders is in the Ring of Honor... and it's easily arguable that Frank has done much more for this franchise than him, even if the sacks are purely circumstantial.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 03:45 PM 10-17-2023
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Clark isn't getting another big contract. He understands this, and he will play for peanuts and he will work his ass off to prove himself once again. Consider me Nostradamus. This is what will happen and after we win our 4th SB with him I will be smearing shit in all the haters' faces. Screencap this post for when the time cometh. I will be ready to poop in my hand.
Clark should be as far away from the Chiefs as possible.

You should join him
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 04:17 PM 10-17-2023
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Clark is everything the Chiefs stand for. The culture, the passion, everything the chiefs stand for Frank Clark embodies that. Him and CJ are like best buds, he has helped us in every single playoff run. Clark is a ring of honor player. CNt wait for him to be a chief again

[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 05:51 PM 10-17-2023
Have we signed this piece of shit yet?
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 06:16 PM 10-17-2023
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Have we signed this piece of shit yet?
*Stares into the horizon and takes a drag of a Camel unfiltered*

“We’re ready for you, Frank. Time to come home.”
[Reply]
BossChief 11:57 PM 10-17-2023
Kinda crazy when you put the puzzle together as more and more info comes out.

On new heights CJ95 said he didn’t want to go to the Chiefs when we drafted him and was drunk when they called his name and he hugged Godell. Mostly because he wanted to be picked in the first, but outright said he didn’t want to be a Chief at first.

Frank Clark is a total alcoholic that misses practices and games due to his drinking problem…I kinda wonder if he had something in him before, during and after the Titans game they shut down Henry. Was he drunk in that interview?

Britt Reid was arrested after getting drunk at the team facility and used to be those guys DL coach.

Were these guys all getting drunk together?

Remember how we played the next week?…hmm
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:11 AM 10-18-2023

[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:24 AM 10-18-2023
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
He could be the all time Postseason sack leader when it's all said and done.If that's not motivating then I don't know what is. Not to mention a third ring and just leaving the dumpster fire that is DEN. Oh, and we play DEN in two weeke. :-)

I'm in.
Very misleading stat. Right place at the right time for most of those sacks.

He does turn it up effort wise during the playoffs. It does seem to hype up the D and crowd when he gets those playoff sacks. He is also a great trash talker and brings a certain attitude to the D. Which is why for the right price, I want him back.

But he doesn't magically turn into Reggie White come playoffs time. Let's be real here
[Reply]
srvy 06:07 AM 10-18-2023
Originally Posted by BossChief:

On new heights CJ95 said he didn’t want to go to the Chiefs when we drafted him and was drunk when they called his name and he hugged Godell. Mostly because he wanted to be picked in the first, but outright said he didn’t want to be a Chief at first.

Frank Clark is a total alcoholic that misses practices and games due to his drinking problem…I kinda wonder if he had something in him before, during and after the Titans game they shut down Henry. Was he drunk in that interview?

Britt Reid was arrested after getting drunk at the team facility and used to be those guys DL coach.

Seems a stretch to me. Everyone who puts a beer to lips is an alkie? Mahomes and Kelce too?
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:26 AM 10-18-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:
Seems a stretch to me. Everyone who puts a beer to lips is an alkie? Mahomes and Kelce too?

Fucking what? How do you not get this shit?

You’re an alcoholic if you let alcohol consumption control your work and overall well-being. Britt nearly killed somebody because he couldn’t not drink while on the job, and Frank had a documented real problem quitting booze when he got diagnosed with Crohn’s.

That’s completely different from Mahomes and Kelce chugging a few when the clock is off
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:28 AM 10-18-2023

Lol wut?
[Reply]
Delano 06:37 AM 10-18-2023
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Very misleading stat. Right place at the right time for most of those sacks.
Yeah.. that’s how everything works in football. Right place, right time.
[Reply]
srvy 07:14 AM 10-18-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Fucking what? How do you not get this shit?

You’re an alcoholic if you let alcohol consumption control your work and overall well-being. Britt nearly killed somebody because he couldn’t not drink while on the job, and Frank had a documented real problem quitting booze when he got diagnosed with Crohn’s.

That’s completely different from Mahomes and Kelce chugging a few when the clock is off
Didn't know you are privy to all those guys' medical records DR REALRNR
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:18 AM 10-18-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:
Didn't know you are privy to all those guys' medical records DR REALRNR
Didn't know you were unable to put 2 and 2 together, Dr. Dingus.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:47 AM 10-18-2023

Maybe someday you will go far in life, and when you do, I hope you stay there.
[Reply]
Page 425 of 435
« First < 325375415421422423424425 426427428429 > Last »
Up