ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 95
« First < 253132333435 363738394585 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official 2021-2022 NHL Thread ****
Bearcat 06:06 PM 07-21-2021

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:35 PM 05-21-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Kadri is a reckless player but he did nothing wrong on that play. Loose puck and he went for it (as he should have) and collided off the Dman.
Because he dead legged it at impact and directed himself across and through Binnington.

That injury doesn’t have to happen if Kadri isn’t being a dirty piece of shit. Could he have avoided contact altogether - maybe but probably not. Could he have avoided sprawling across and planting his weight on our goalie? Yeah, he damn sure could’ve.

I fell over!!

Austin Powers I Fell Over GIFfrom Austin Powers GIFs

[Reply]
DaFace 09:36 PM 05-21-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
No, it really isn’t.

He was absolutely looking for an excuse and he got one. He came in hot hoping for exactly what he got. If that’s HIS goalie in front of him he wouldn’t have hit him.

But it’s Binnington so he just went with the old ‘oops, I couldn’t stop!’ play like a creep grabbing a tit when a bus turns too sharp.

But yeah, total coincidence that it’s the fucking guy that essentially got thrown out of the playoffs last year.
So, still dumb. Sorry you're unable to be objective about this.

(By the way, Girard is in the hospital. His season is done. Yet I'm not so mentally weak as to cry about it. So fuck off.)
[Reply]
DaFace 09:36 PM 05-21-2022
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
I really liked Girad, now I hope he never plays again. Fuck that POS Kadri.
He's literally in the hospital right now. His season is over.

Good lord, what is with you guys?
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:41 PM 05-21-2022
Eh, there's no winning with Kadri... AFAIK, he's never exactly been the subtle type, he's always seemed too dumb for that.

Not that he couldn't learn of course, but "he head hunted last season and was suspended for that vicious boarding" translating into intentionally falling over in a certain way while obviously going after the puck seems lazy at best.

It's basically a "NFL is rigged" argument... there's literally no way that Kadri can ever make a hit or accidentally injure someone, because he has a reputation and has of course had intent in the past.

He might as well quit hockey, apparently. :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:41 PM 05-21-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
So, still dumb. Sorry you're unable to be objective about this.

(By the way, Girard is in the hospital. His season is done. Yet I'm not so mentally weak as to cry about it. So fuck off.)
Yeah, why can’t we all just trust that Kadri wasn’t out there trying to injure a guy in the post-season.

It’s just so unlike him.

I hope Girard gets well quickly and recovers 100%.

I hope Makar finds Kadri’s lifeless body after a welfare check tomorrow morning.

Kadri can eat shit and die because he’s a dirty fuck who saw another choke job in the making and took it on himself to do what he does best - injure dudes in the playoffs. Fucking cocksucker.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:42 PM 05-21-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Eh, there's no winning with Kadri... AFAIK, he's never exactly been the subtle type, he's always seemed too dumb for that.

Not that he couldn't learn of course, but "he head hunted last season and was suspended for that vicious boarding" translating into intentionally falling over in a certain way while obviously going after the puck seems lazy at best.

It's basically a "NFL is rigged" argument... there's literally no way that Kadri can ever make a hit or accidentally injure someone, because he has a reputation and has of course had intent in the past.

He might as well quit hockey, apparently. :-)
I don’t care if he quits hockey.

My preference is that he simply doesn’t see another sunrise.

I’m so fucking tired of pieces of shit like him.
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:43 PM 05-21-2022
He's literally in the hospital right now. His season is over.

Good lord, what is with you guys?
I was fine with the Avs and was kinda rooting for you even if you beat the Blues. But a player with a dirty reputation taking out our starting goalie. Fuck the Avs.
[Reply]
srvy 09:44 PM 05-21-2022
Guess I missed some excitement watching the Royals. Watched the last 5 minutes and then Sportscenter. There may be blood on out?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:48 PM 05-21-2022
I would have expected better from you. Disappointing.
You fellas defended Claude Lemieux.

I’d expect EXACTLY this from you.

It’s in Avalanche Fans blood. All 6 months of torture and toil y’all went through before winning a cup with a team you stole gave you a sense of entitlement that’s pretty unrivaled in organized sports.

Imagine defending Nazim Kadri and “expecting more” from the opponent. Yeah - sounds about right.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:49 PM 05-21-2022

It’s in Avalanche Fans blood. All 6 months of torture and toil y’all went through before winning a cup with a team you stole gave you a sense of entitlement that’s pretty unrivaled in organized sports.

Imagine defending Nazim Kadri and “expecting more” from the opponent. Yeah - sounds about right.
Here's a neutral thread about it. Notice any trends?

https://www.reddit.com/r/hockey/comm...ollision_with/

Also, my first year watching the Avs was 2006, so fuck off.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:50 PM 05-21-2022
Originally Posted by srvy:
Guess I missed some excitement watching the Royals. Watched the last 5 minutes and then Sportscenter. There may be blood on out?
If the Avalanche win in 5 and someone Malarchuk’s that motherfucker I would enjoy it more than the Cup year.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:52 PM 05-21-2022
Well, you guys are certainly due whatever injury karma comes your way from here out.
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:56 PM 05-21-2022
Well, you guys are certainly due whatever injury karma comes your way from here out.
I don’t want any Av but Kadri to be hurt. I hope somehow we get to see a knee or two explode from him, preferably 2.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:57 PM 05-21-2022
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
I don’t want any Av but Kadri to be hurt. I hope somehow we get to see a knee or two explode from him, preferably 2.
You literally just said you hope Girard's career is over.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:00 PM 05-21-2022

I did?

Here's all of us defending Kadri last season, since we defend all of these guys all the time no matter what.

Kadri was an idiot and repeat offender

Kadri's a moron, and a repeat moron
Kadri being an idiot.
Dammit, Kadri.
Not sure about the entire postseason, since the NHL is historically so soft when it's counting playoff games, but I could see him suspended for the rest of the series (since he was a few years ago in a game 2) and into/including the following round.

Beyond that, I'd be surprised, but would still be deserved.
I'd be pretty surprised if it was more than 4 games for Kadri, and I'd guess it'll be more like 2. They are usually pretty hesitant to give out huge suspensions in the playoffs.
Either way, it's coming.

[Reply]
Page 35 of 95
« First < 253132333435 363738394585 > Last »
Up