ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 310 of 315
« First < 210260300306307308309310 311312313314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:34 PM 10-22-2023
I'm hyped I got a pretty good CB with my last pick
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:55 AM 10-23-2023
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Bolton's injury convinced me to pick up Tranquill.

It's a catch22. I think Tranquill on a 'per play' basis is going to be better in small doses and targeted use.

As the full-time Mike, he's going to get stretched a bit and some of his metrics will go down on account of it.

At the same time, he's gonna be a starting Mike for 6-8 weeks in all probability. A dislocated wrist is gonna send Bolton to the IR and I don't imagine he'll be back when that 4 weeks is over. So getting Tranquill's reps up will be nice.

But I plan on using him as a Will so I need those pass rush rates to stay up and the coverage performance to get a little more consistent. If he can do that, I can take Jamin Davis off the field in passing downs and be in really nice shape with JOK and Drue.

And hey, I have an O-Line now. It's kinda gross, but it's going to be average to slightly above average in pass pro. I focused on pass protection in trying to find guys on the cheap since I waited so long to target the position. It'll be okay. But in the end it's gonna be an area that needs work over the next season or two.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:31 AM 10-23-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Bolton's injury convinced me to pick up Tranquill.

It's a catch22. I think Tranquill on a 'per play' basis is going to be better in small doses and targeted use.

As the full-time Mike, he's going to get stretched a bit and some of his metrics will go down on account of it.

At the same time, he's gonna be a starting Mike for 6-8 weeks in all probability. A dislocated wrist is gonna send Bolton to the IR and I don't imagine he'll be back when that 4 weeks is over. So getting Tranquill's reps up will be nice.

But I plan on using him as a Will so I need those pass rush rates to stay up and the coverage performance to get a little more consistent. If he can do that, I can take Jamin Davis off the field in passing downs and be in really nice shape with JOK and Drue.

And hey, I have an O-Line now. It's kinda gross, but it's going to be average to slightly above average in pass pro. I focused on pass protection in trying to find guys on the cheap since I waited so long to target the position. It'll be okay. But in the end it's gonna be an area that needs work over the next season or two.
I've been picking players best to my knowledge on how well they are at one thing as well. Getting down to scraps basically so have to try to build around atrengths
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:08 PM 10-23-2023
The CB depth is going longer than I expected. I just grabbed a really nice CB3/4 with solid slot chops in St. Juste. Given Hobbs has been injured and my top Samuel/Murphy-Bunting/Okudah all play out wide, I think there's a real good chance he's my starting NCB and does a damn nice job of it.

But man, I still have 3-4 CBs on my short list. I went ahead and moved them all down based on need but I think there are 2 or 3 that many teams could make a BPA argument for and snap up.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 01:20 PM 10-23-2023
I have 3 on the bottom of my list. I already have 5 on my team now though. A couple positions I haven't touched yet that's going to suck
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:41 PM 10-23-2023
I had to take a detour yesterday to backfill for Nick Bolton.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
TambaBerry 01:51 PM 10-23-2023
Just got Julian Blackmon the Colts starting safety who is pretty good in coverage as my 3rd safety.

Rain man yeah the Bolton thing sucks. He is an animal
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:16 PM 10-23-2023
Phew.

Got the last guy I saw who I could reasonably consider a legit starting TE.

Gesicke isn't great but he'll do. I think he was like the 32nd TE drafted. The position got picked over so fast that by the time I realized it happened it barely seemed worth worrying about.
[Reply]
PHOG 08:28 PM 10-23-2023
Yeah, some of these positions really thin out quick.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:03 PM 10-23-2023
Phew.

Got the last guy I saw who I could reasonably consider a legit starting TE.

Gesicke isn't great but he'll do. I think he was like the 32nd TE drafted. The position got picked over so fast that by the time I realized it happened it barely seemed worth worrying about.
Yeah screw you he was my next pick. I have zero tight ends lol
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:54 AM 10-24-2023
You keep taking my picks DJ
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:18 AM 10-24-2023
You keep taking my picks DJ
I feel like we were back to back and annoyingly synched up for the Chiefs1 draft as well.
[Reply]
PHOG 07:25 AM 10-24-2023
So this is what happens when a person doesn't pay attention. In Chiefs1 league, I noticed that the Sandbox Bowl winning QB was none other than Taylor Heinicke. So I decide to drive up the price in FA, but fail to notice he's not on a team this year (yet). I now have him on my roster. :-)

Great googly moogly!
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:36 AM 10-24-2023
Originally Posted by PHOG:
So this is what happens when a person doesn't pay attention. In Chiefs1 league, I noticed that the Sandbox Bowl winning QB was none other than Taylor Heinicke. So I decide to drive up the price in FA, but fail to notice he's not on a team this year (yet). I now have him on my roster. :-)

Great googly moogly!
Yeah sometimes you get burned when playing that game
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:36 AM 10-24-2023
I feel like we were back to back and annoyingly synched up for the Chiefs1 draft as well.
Man my memory is crap, I don't remember that
[Reply]
Page 310 of 315
« First < 210260300306307308309310 311312313314 > Last »
Up