« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Raiders
TLO 10:41 PM 12-05-2021
Chiefs open as 10 point favorites.
[Reply]
penguinz 08:53 AM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
So 100% chance the Chiefs will win?

If the Raiders get blown out by the Chiefs Mark Davis is hitting the reset button for next year.
The results of any remaining game for the Raiders this season has nothing to do with a reset. Starting over is a given for them. New coach, new GM and most likely a new QB as well will all be in place for 2022.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:05 AM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Chiefs fan talking about unwashed fans. :-)
Well to be fair, when you say "unwashed" Chiefs fans, it's a euphemism for being inexperienced or naive.

When we say "unwashed" Raider fans, we literally mean you've been up for a week on meth and haven't showered in a month.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:11 AM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Well to be fair, when you say "unwashed" Chiefs fans, it's a euphemism for being inexperienced or naive.

When we say "unwashed" Raider fans, we literally mean you've been up for a week on meth and haven't showered in a month.
:-)

Dude, I have family down around Springfield. The underlined absolutely describes many Chiefs fans down around there, and I know they are not alone in the rest of Missouri and the nearby states.

Note: I'm not implying all Chiefs fans are that way.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:14 AM 12-09-2021

Dude, I have family down around Springfield. The underlined absolutely describes many Chiefs fans down around there, and I know they are not alone in the rest of Missouri and the nearby states.

You can't go injecting reality into a perfectly good hyperbolic joke.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:43 AM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
We need Niang. Wylie got his ass kicked against Crosby.
Crosby, Bosa, Watt.

Pass rushers the Chiefs will be facing in the next coming weeks. Whoever is playing tackle better get the lube ready.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:49 AM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
So 100% chance the Chiefs will win?

If the Raiders get blown out by the Chiefs Mark Davis is hitting the reset button for next year.
You think he would give us Waller? Him paired with Kelce would be an unstoppable combination.
[Reply]
penguinz 12:09 PM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
You think he would give us Waller? Him paired with Kelce would be an unstoppable combination.
Raiders will most likely be going hard for Wilson or Rodgers so they will keep Waller.
[Reply]
philfree 12:13 PM 12-09-2021

So you guys are moving some of that 417 across the country eh.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:14 PM 12-09-2021

personally, I shower at LEAST once a day. Often twice.
[Reply]
TEX 12:43 PM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

[Reply]
jdubya 12:43 PM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
You do know that taking an occasional swipe with Old Spice deodorant isn't the same thing as a real shower right?

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:32 PM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Hallucinations while tweaking don't count man. :-)
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:40 PM 12-09-2021

[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:48 PM 12-09-2021
Justin Houston is still a menace.

I'm surprised him and Robert Quinn are still so productive. It's been 10 years since they were drafted.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:58 PM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Raiders will most likely be going hard for Wilson or Rodgers so they will keep Waller.
Bummer. One can hope though.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 16
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up