Nzoner's Game Room>Bitcoin Take?
ChiefRocka 11:41 AM 02-15-2013
Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...

[Reply]
CanadianChief 06:36 PM 01-09-2018
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
if you had $10k to invest today, which Crypto would you invest in for a short win (~1-3 months) and where would you want to invest for a medium stent (~12-16 months)?
I would put it all in Eth and HODL!
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 06:51 PM 01-09-2018
Originally Posted by CanadianChief:
I would put it all in Eth and HODL!
I really like ETH as well. Getting a hundred different answers from my friends already invested: ETH, XRP, REQ, TRX, SHIFT, DASH, BAT, ICON, Enigma, BountyOX, NEO....lol only a few of them have responded to this inquiry thus far, all are doing well with Crypto.
[Reply]
CanadianChief 07:05 PM 01-09-2018
I don’t know too much about crypto so I try to play it safe and I feel that Eth is a safe bet in the Crypto world. I also like Golem. They should be releasing Brass sometime this year so I’m hopeful that will pump the coin up a few bucks. There are a lot of coins out there that can probably make me more money but I’d rather just dump some fiat in every so often and not worry too much about the weekly swings.

I’m also looking into an ico on February 1st for VICE. It’s a token for adult entertainment. Giggity giggity.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:14 PM 01-09-2018
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
This thread has turned into a complete shit show.
Hootie is back
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 07:14 PM 01-09-2018
Originally Posted by CanadianChief:
I don’t know too much about crypto so I try to play it safe and I feel that Eth is a safe bet in the Crypto world. I also like Golem. They should be releasing Brass sometime this year so I’m hopeful that will pump the coin up a few bucks. There are a lot of coins out there that can probably make me more money but I’d rather just dump some fiat in every so often and not worry too much about the weekly swings.

I’m also looking into an ico on February 1st for VICE. It’s a token for adult entertainment. Giggity giggity.
Sign me up! lol
[Reply]
Shag 07:16 PM 01-09-2018
I really like ETH as well. Getting a hundred different answers from my friends already invested: ETH, XRP, REQ, TRX, SHIFT, DASH, BAT, ICON, Enigma, BountyOX, NEO....lol only a few of them have responded to this inquiry thus far, all are doing well with Crypto.
ETH is probably about as safe as it gets in crypto right now. Won't see the huge short term gains, but should be steady.

XRP and TRX are two of the most polarizing coins, and both have taken a huge shit lately.

I'm high on XRB and VEN right now, but holding a few others.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 09:11 PM 01-09-2018
ETH, NEO, REQ
[Reply]
Shag 09:17 PM 01-09-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
ETH, NEO, REQ
Kicking myself for not getting into NEO a few days ago when I looked into it. I do have a small holding of REQ, though.
[Reply]
Shaid 08:37 AM 01-10-2018
ETH, NEO, REQ
What places do you use to do research on these ChiefRocka?
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 11:43 AM 01-10-2018
Originally Posted by Shaid:
What places do you use to do research on these ChiefRocka?
Reddit is pretty good if you can sift through all the bullshit shilling.

/r/ethereum
/r/cryptocurrency
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:45 AM 01-10-2018
Hay guis, how do I sign up for a get rich quick in these crypticurrencies?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 12:54 PM 01-10-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
That’s pretty much what this thread has become.
[Reply]
Luke Atamadong 01:29 PM 01-10-2018
ETH, NEO, REQ
Yeah NEO for sure.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 02:08 PM 01-10-2018
You know that a guy here runs the badcrypto podcast
[Reply]
lewdog 05:56 PM 01-10-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
That’s pretty much what this thread has become.
I remember my first time buying penny stocks and seeing all the sick unrealized gains I had in the first few months!
[Reply]
Page 83 of 261
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793133183 > Last »
Up